Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
CryptSane1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:35:31 PM

it seems bloodystreets has an new account with 4 posts only bashing another user as his entire history. that holds zero weight. If the devs can keep this moving forwardd this is the coolest crypto in a while. good luck Still waiting for proof of death, because if its still on, this is one of the best looking projects ive seen out of hundreds

lol, please dude go all in  Wink 

I am writing this because I have eyes. I see what's going on here and so does anyone else. If you have read this thread then honestly, I am stunned you think this is the "best".

You must have hodled some Xios. I'm sorry for ya bro. Best option IMO is sell.

Bro Get a Life Please !

Everything is fine with this coin, new dev is on his way, You reported Github so it had to be brought back on

If you are going to spend 24 hours a day to bash this coin, why not do something else. You bought high and sold low while the first dev left we get it.

and re read what he said. This is better than hundereds of the coins he looked into, not best out of all. If it was best out of all then it would be above Bitcoin with 100 billion cap right ?

Xios is wayy undervalued for what it is providing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:23:30 PM

Lol Audiopolis creating multiple accounts again??

Say what you want and keep wasting time "warning" everyone. You have been given answers to the "premine," the large initial block rewards, and all other concerns. If it wasn't satisfactory then sell and move on.

I was one of the one who got in on the early mining. My $150 mining rig rental deposit netted me a decent amount of coins. This coin had petahash thrown at it, it was crazy.

I'm holding as my $150 investment is still worth about 20x that currently and if I lose the $150 then oh well.

Many successful coins start as a fork of another, would you like me to make you a list?
Many successful coins have large initial block rewards, would you like a list of those coins as well?

Everyone here has been warned so thanks..... But are you that butt hurt you have to keep coming back and back and back???

I appreciate everyone's concern for my well being and my investment haha. Like any of you shlts give 2 faks about anyone else. You're just mad you bought high and sold low. Don't succumb to fomo and don't invest more than you're comfortably willing to lose. Looks like you guys broke both rule #1 and #2 by the amount of complaining that's going on.

Again thanks for the warning and the genuine concern for our investments. Your advice will be taken into consideration. Smiley
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:51 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 09:41:54 PM by burnedbyfees

So then what's the problem with providing links etc?

If you're confident in your investment don't worry about it, ignore it.

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

mikebacker

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up.

If your sure this project is dead then sell off, move on, and don't worry about it.......

I get it though and I appreciate it but at what point do you quite complaining and just move on? You're so upset you lost on this, I get it. Remember rule #1 and #2..... Learn from it. Move on. There is work being done by others to keep this progressing, I have seen it and it has been posted that progress is being made. BUT you're just so upset you have to constantly post here right?

Seriously it didn't take you long to respond to me. You just keep hitting that refresh button multiple times a day right?
So burned by your poor investment that you feel obligated to continue the good fight huh?
It's embarrassing man, move TF on.

We get it, I promise. Those still here understand the risks.

WE ALL SHOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE RISKS INVESTING IN A NEW COIN.... but apparently you didn't. Take it as a learning experience and channel you energy into another project.

If this one is dead why do you waste so much time here???

Again we get it, we've heard what you've had to say. We've seen the links. Those of us still here don't care and have made up our minds.

I do appreciate your effort raising awareness and thank you again for your genuine concern.

With that feel free to move on and leave this project to those who wish to see it succeed.
CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:52:37 PM

But this being a forum where you can find information on coins, I'll provide info, with links to back it up. And as I've said before, I'm glad information was provided by others to get me off this train, so while you might not like it being out in the open, with you holding a big bag, I don't care at at all, it is what it is.

Ya Exactly You sold on a loss and you admitted that before in the thread. You listened to another person on this forum and sold and got out.

Your Decision. Not Ours.

Now stop sulking and get "OFF" The Train. Exactly what we all are saying.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:55:12 PM

I did sell.

I've left this project a while back, why does it bother you? You know you can ignore me right?

Oh but you want me to stop providing info to other people Mr.bagholder?

No.  Cheesy

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:57:08 PM

Ya Exactly You sold on a loss and you admitted that before in the thread. You listened to another person on this forum and sold and got out.

Your Decision. Not Ours.

No I did not liar, I sold at 44k, do you want me to link you like I do all the other lies in this thread.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:02:19 PM

Your Decision. Not Ours.

What kind of links ??

We have seen what you posted and Github will be back on.

people are working on this project !

You are trying to take a magnifying glass to a coin and still hardly can find much on it honestly.

Stop Crying bro... Man up !

If you want a dev whose salary is million dollars and his work is "off" the charts then go invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin can afford to pay devs millions of dollars so when you do your little research you won't be able to find any flaws.

You have weak hands. You should not be here.

You will fall harder next time. You have severe FOMO. You are in the wrong place

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:03:48 PM

There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Here you go, here was the first sell.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:08:28 PM

Let me tell you.

This is people buying because this coin is undervalued.

And do you think anyone is going to buy a coin if its going to go lower in price.

Even if you claim someone is buying to pump ?

will he buy if he thinks price will go low in the long run ?

At the end of the day you can not make money appear from thin air to buy.

No one has the power to print fake money only feds can do that.

Like I said take it as a lesson and move on. Next time HOLLDD !
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

Let me tell you.

This is people buying because this coin is undervalued.

And do you think anyone is going to buy a coin if its going to go lower in price.

Even if you claim someone is buying to pump ?

will he buy if he thinks price will go low in the long run ?

At the end of the day you can not make money appear from thin air to buy.

No one has the power to print fake money only feds can do that.

Like I said take it as a lesson and move on. Next time HOLLDD !

Wtf are you talking about looney?

I've just shown you I sold at 44k, why should I have held for it to go down to 4k?

What lesson should I have learned oh wise one?

mikebacker

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

There's some weird pumping action going on YoBit, a bot buying 0.275 Xios at a time, I don't know who's doing it but if it appears Xios is being pumped by someone, I sold off a portion because it's going to come back down hard when they dump.  Sad

If it's someone who thinks they're helping Xios by doing this, you're not, people are noticing. Makes it look like a pump and dump coin.

Price tanked shortly after, it was 44k at the time I sold, I'll look for the second sell if you want.

Bear in mind I bought at 3k on coinsmarkets, so you can add that "you're just butthurt" narrative to the rest of the bullshit pile bagholder.

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.
CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:08 PM

Listen man. No one knows that that was your sale.

I sure dont have time to take photographs.

I actually bought more yesterday but I am not here to join a debate of who sold low and who sold high.

I am just saying its really pathetic. You have all the time in the world to take these photos and you really can't prove anything.

That proves nothing.

That is just buy and sell orders.

Stop being pathetic.

just the fact that you have so much time in your hand proves that you have not done very well in the crypto market and you buy high and sell low

Then you put on your high heels and jump on your computer keyboard.

Like I said.

If you need to see out of the world quality tech you can buy coins that already have a billion dollar in cap.

Stop embarassing yourself.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:46 PM

WOW dude a 71 coin sell? Call the boss and put your two weeks in. Haha but seriously your contradicting yourself. You say you bought low and sold high yet your still soooooooo salty. Why?

Oh that's right you broke rule 1 and 2 and you lost money. You fell prey to FOMO and then you sold for a loss. Invested more than you were willing to lose, hence why you spend so much time here right? It was a poor investment choice by yourself, but its ok as long as you learn.

It's just the amount of energy you putting into to 'warning" people about this new coin is laughable.

It's a new coin who would have thought that this was a risk??? Everyone investing in this coin should know the risks, including yourself.

Thanks for being Captain Obvious though, I'm going to request you get promoted to staff sergeant obvious for going above and beyond.

Seriously though, your efforts to warn the community are warranted. Those who still hold do so on their own accord and have made up their minds accordingly.

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

You can go back through the thread and see I was buying when the price was 3k, again, everything you guys say is bullshit and can be shown to be bullshit, then you move the goal posts when it's shown.

Bullshit pump coin bullshit bag holders.

CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:32:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cfDauqo.jpg

No I sold  4k Xios. Screenshot was taken after the sell. I told you I sold at 44k.

No one is here to debate who sold high , who sold low

You need to grow up mate.

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price*** (you admitted 10 pages ago that you sold and now you saying that you are selling now. Please no explanation for this. No one is getting a Trophy here for selling at a certain price)

Cheers ~

There we all cheered for you Smiley
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:37:24 PM

No one is here to debate who sold high , who sold low

You need to grow up mate.

**stomps his high heels, "look at my photo that was me selling at *** price***

Cheers ~

There we all cheered for you Smiley

Except you two both bought up that exact thing that's why I responded. You get disproven time and time again, then you move the goalposts. Like Audiopolis said, mental gymnastics.

Sad really.

mikebacker

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:25 PM

Cool story bro I sold 37k around that price....... I love internet facts from people I don't know.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. If you did sell at that price why are you still here complaining? You keep contradicting yourself.

It's not because you took a loss right, because you clearly have made it evident you didn't break rule 1 or 2? And don't give me some BS about protecting unaware newbs from making poor investments. You don't care about any newbs on the internet and if you do your a fool.

IT's obvious why you are still here...
CryptSane1

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:39:56 PM

I Give Up  Cheesy

bye guys
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:43:06 PM

Cool story bro I sold 37k around that price....... I love internet facts from people I don't know.

Seriously, you are embarrassing yourself. If you did sell at that price why are you still here complaining? You keep contradicting yourself.

It's not because you took a loss right, because you clearly have made it evident you didn't break rule 1 or 2? And don't give me some BS about protecting unaware newbs from making poor investments. You don't care about any newbs on the internet and if you do your a fool.

IT's obvious why you are still here...

Did you read what I wrote along with the screenshot?

So you're saying I said I sold at the time but really didn't sell ? Lol, okay then mate.

Fucking delusional bagholders.  Grin

burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:46:29 PM

Btw, I'm not complaining, I'm just posting info about  Xios, you are complaining about that info being out there.

Just ignore it if you're happy with your Xios.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: