Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

ya im not really into the whole soft voice faggot schemer from san fran thing pal. but you go on and pretend you are a stepford wife. me I have a penis and all the attitude that naturally comes with it.   go back to your bath house while I look for promising investments and cool tech

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mikebacker

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

The wallet issue is being worked on and we have found an easy way to get back to the correct chain. Easy place for help is the discord channel.

This block explorer represents the popular chain, the same chain Yobit is on:
http://xios.donkeypool.com:3000/address/2ZvxKNQ33zYYX4jmBQHuqBZfCP2Pjz9sb6

To check what chain you are on put your mouse over the check mark in the bottom right corner of the wallet. If you are on a different block then you are on a different chain.

To fix this, Back up your entire wallet, especially your wallet.dat file

Search %appdata%
Find the xios folder and back up your files
Once backed up, either delete the entire folder or simply rename it. I renamed it xiosd to preserve the original files as well as backing up to flash drive.
Once the original xios folder is removed simply re-download the wallet. Link on page 1 of this ANN if needed.
When the new wallet fires up go to the help tab.
Click on debug window and go to peers
In the peers window, ban for 1 hour, any Node that pops up that is not on the correct block as shown in the block explorer posted above.
Allowing only the correct nodes on the correct block will sync your wallet to the correct chain.
Once the wallet is sync'd and you confirm its on the correct block close the wallet application.
Now you can simply copy/paste or click and drag your old wallet.dat file into the new xios folder along with xios.conf and masternode.conf if needed.
It will ask if you want to replace those files, click yes.
One you imported your wallet.dat file then re-start the wallet and it should load up showing your available balance on the correct chain.

Come over to discord if you have any issues, lots of helpful people helping to get this sorted out.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:29:57 PM

In a way I enjoy the FUD. masternodes are dropping and dropping and my MN's rewards are picking up
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:46:46 PM

The wallet issue is being worked on and we have found an easy way to get back to the correct chain. Easy place for help is the discord channel.

To check what chain you are on put your mouse over the check mark in the bottom right corner of the wallet. If you are on a different block then you are on a different chain.

Search %appdata%
Once backed up, either delete the entire folder or simply rename it. I renamed it xiosd to preserve the original files as well as backing up to flash drive.
Once the original xios folder is removed simply re-download the wallet. Link on page 1 of this ANN if needed.
In the peers window, ban for 1 hour, any Node that pops up that is not on the correct block as shown in the block explorer posted above.
Allowing only the correct nodes on the correct block will sync your wallet to the correct chain.
Once the wallet is sync'd and you confirm its on the correct block close the wallet application.
Now you can simply copy/paste or click and drag your old wallet.dat file into the new xios folder along with xios.conf and masternode.conf if needed.
One you imported your wallet.dat file then re-start the wallet and it should load up showing your available balance on the correct chain.

Come over to discord if you have any issues, lots of helpful people helping to get this sorted out.

thanks mike. good job helping to save this really cool project. if yall can save this one, it could be one of the best coins out there

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:54:27 PM

He's a typical forked blockchain scenario:

Someone buys a bunch of coins on Yobit, and they are using the "wrong" blockchain.
i.e. the one that didn't match the boot-nodes.
Those coins are gone, forever - Yobit won't like refund your BTC.

The wallet doesn't "lose" the coins, the network does (sorta).
Any blockchain is susceptible to a fork - it's happened to far larger and  more supported coins.

There is no way to get coins from one blockchain to the other without a planned hark-fork, which this was not.

This may explain why coins are "missing" from the current blockchain.
mikebacker

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

Search %appdata%

thanks mike. good job helping to save this really cool project. if yall can save this one, it could be one of the best coins out there

You bet! Lots of help at Discord so if you continue to struggle DM me or make your way over there

There is also a nice MAJOR surprise with some great news on the discord channel Smiley
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:48:18 PM

ya im not really into the whole soft voice faggot schemer from san fran thing pal. but you go on and pretend you are a stepford wife. me I have a penis and all the attitude that naturally comes with it.   go back to your bath house while I look for promising investments and cool tech

does being a nice person fit in the scheme of things when you have a penis doing all the thinking?
c0ldburn

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

What a shit show from this scam crypto lol - good night.
BaNgTHai

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:12 PM

Im glad this project is up and running again good job! Price is up on CMC good news from here on out!
mikebacker

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:18 PM

Im glad this project is up and running again good job! Price is up on CMC good news from here on out!

Up over 100% on yobit. Big news today, check out xios twitter or discord for more info.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:20:40 AM

Um anybody who suddenly got 2000 xios (adress 2TtiC4WMnSfCWNAfuN5hCkdMDRFFpZvfNs).

That is a mistake. friend messed up and but a capital T where it should be a normal t.

please contact me so I can get my XIOS back Sad
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:13:00 AM

I just told myself today that I was going to stick with Xios no matter what

And I hear this news today !

Buttercup is BacKK !!

The Admins heard us !
The Crypto Space heard us !

The Community Determination was Heard !

And We are Back in this !

Where are all my Xios holderss ??

Soon It will be time to open up the Champaign Bottlesss. Patienceee guys
mikebacker

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:17:40 AM

I just told myself today that I was going to stick with Xios no matter what

And I hear this news today !

Buttercup is BacKK !!

The Admins heard us !
The Crypto Space heard us !

The Community Determination was Heard !

And We are Back in this !

Where are all my Xios holderss ??

Soon It will be time to open up the Champaign Bottlesss. Patienceee guys

Still here holding tough. Waters got rough, lost a lot of passengers. Still some waves ahead but we have the admiral back. Those who stuck around held the community together. Looking forward to moving forward.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:22:57 AM

Yeah. I feel like we should get bonuses or something lol
ask100

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:46:58 AM

Search %appdata%

Did according to instructions. Prior to that made 2 transfer coins. In the transaction see both of the translation, but on balance only the last. All mined not confirmed. What else can you do?
BigEd2707

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Make the future!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:58:28 AM

Why is the Github repo offline?
Get this when trying to clone:

remote: Access to this repository has been disabled by GitHub staff. If you are the repository owner, you can contact support via https://github.com/contact for more information.

https://github.com/ButterRose/Xios
aameeshah

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:09:55 AM

remote: Access to this repository has been disabled by GitHub staff. If you are the repository owner, you can contact support via https://github.com/contact for more information.

Haha! cute! its cause Developer made a run for it. But probably XIOS community is trying to recover and continue the project. Haven't seen any big update on that though, Just promises.
elektrikdinar

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:30:28 AM

i sold in the worst low   Cry

but it is great that this coin is alive again!
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

Um anybody who suddenly got 2000 xios (adress 2TtiC4WMnSfCWNAfuN5hCkdMDRFFpZvfNs).

That is a mistake. friend messed up and but a capital T where it should be a normal t.

please contact me so I can get my XIOS back Sad

Unfortunately, it's likely that nobody has access to this private key. Your friend essentially sent it into the void, unless there was an address collision somewhere and it dropped right into someone's wallet. The chances of that happening are astronomically low.

Sorry for your / your friend's loss. Undecided
BigEd2707

Activity: 105

Make the future!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:32 AM

Haha! cute! its cause Developer made a run for it. But probably XIOS community is trying to recover and continue the project. Haven't seen any big update on that though, Just promises.

Maybe the devs have a new Repo? I would like to start my masternode today, but will wait for a reaction of the (new) devs here.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: