Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥  (Read 95821 times)
micaxel

Activity: 554
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

hi guys i have problems to sync.

is there any help? i have enough nodes but not moving blocks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
delet@nt

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

We added Xios to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about Xios and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support XIOS so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your XIOS addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in XIOS from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the Xios profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the Xios project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

nice your are wellcome.
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

This coin is devless and dead. Don't perpetuate this project when there is no support for chain forks & no admin exchange support.
YoBit will only speak to the account holder of Xios, ButterRose.
He's not been around for weeks.
delet@nt

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

This coin is devless and dead. Don't perpetuate this project when there is no support for chain forks & no admin exchange support.
Yap, but this coin is staking and tradeing and yobit's deposit wallet is open.
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

What happens when it forks? When the coin finally dies it will be delisted and worthless.
delet@nt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

What happens when it forks? When the coin finally dies it will be delisted and worthless.
Yes yobit can delist XIOS if they whant but there are many died coins in yobit which actually traiding sucsess and for yobit doesn't matter what happend with coin (fork or swap ). Coz yobit is specific exchange and i think if i can to deposit for traiding and withdraw for pos or masternode that's coin is live.
Just for me as trader interesting coin which can pump-dump buy-sell, and don't interesting which can mine, has active dev but dont listening to exchange.It's my opinion.
delet@nt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

I mean xios will died for me when yobit (last exchange which has open deposit address's xios) close deposit (but xios will stay trading by manipulate traders coz it's yobit).
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Yes yobit can delist XIOS if they whant but there are many died coins in yobit which actually traiding sucsess and for yobit doesn't matter what happend with coin (fork or swap ). Coz yobit is specific exchange and i think if i can to deposit for traiding and withdraw for pos or masternode that's coin is live.
Just for me as trader interesting coin which can pump-dump buy-sell, and don't interesting which can mine, has active dev but dont listening to exchange.It's my opinion.

No, it's not an opinion - it's a methodology that simply incorrect.
Say you transfer your XIOS from staking/Masternode to Yobit and the chain forks....gone.
Nobody to support the fork, Yobit will just disable the wallet....gone.

By actively buy/selling this coin you are doing EVERYTHING that is wrong with cryptocurrency.
That's an opinion.
delet@nt

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

No, it's not an opinion - it's a methodology that simply incorrect.
Say you transfer your XIOS from staking/Masternode to Yobit and the chain forks....gone.
Nobody to support the fork, Yobit will just disable the wallet....gone.

By actively buy/selling this coin you are doing EVERYTHING that is wrong with cryptocurrency.
That's an opinion.
Ok. Tell me pls what's is right with cryptocurrency (i don't like collect coins)?
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

This coin seemed really good at the start. The ASIC guys pounced on it and mined the hell out of the 1 - 133 blocks. Maybe the developer abandoned the project because of those ASIC guys. You can't be developing a coin which another person has more of of it than you. He can chose to manipulate the market at will and ruin all your hard work. When I read the specs of the coin from the beginning, I foresaw this happening and stayed away from the project. Same thing is seriously affecting AERM. All the coins that has huge rewards for the first few blocks will only attract miners with huge hash power at first but they can also kill the coin at will. I hope we all learn from this

darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

This coin seemed really good at the start. The ASIC guys pounced on it and mined the hell out of the 1 - 133 blocks. Maybe the developer abandoned the project because of those ASIC guys. You can't be developing a coin which another person has more of of it than you. He can chose to manipulate the market at will and ruin all your hard work. When I read the specs of the coin from the beginning, I foresaw this happening and stayed away from the project. Same thing is seriously affecting AERM. All the coins that has huge rewards for the first few blocks will only attract miners with huge hash power at first but they can also kill the coin at will. I hope we all learn from this

you do realise that the ASIC guys have NOTHING to do with it. you do realise that the massive hash isnt by some single guy with 500 L3+. It is RENTALS that kill. when people can rent gigahashes of power for no money at all.

and in the end the hash on the coin was HUGE on launch I am talking rivaling fucking litecoin. that is split between a ton of people. XIOS's launch was so hype. this wasn't a single person getting all the coins. hell I was there too barely juuuuust getting 1000 coins after a day with a single ASIC.

Nicehash is what kill coins.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I don't think developer miss his chance to renting ASICS at blocks 1-1440 since the block reward was 1333 xios.
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:40:03 PM

What happened to Xios? Is there any new development plan for the Xios coin? There is no movement, like other coins, to promote through the community.
thrilly1

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:03 AM

Xios is dead. Its hard forked to Xeuz wich will be released in upcomming weeks.
kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. Wink Wink

new regiments are filling their posts))
at least looked through the last message in the topic
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. Wink Wink

new regiments are filling their posts))
at least looked through the last message in the topic

spam bots gettings posts for bounties
halljohn.london

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

I saved this ANN
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

Does XEUZ have an [ANN] thread?
i have started CPU mining it... would like more info on GPU mining if it's ready?
kayperwood11

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:30:12 PM

i have started CPU mining it... would like more info on GPU mining if it's ready?
information from developers:

New tweets from our official Twitter! Check out XUEZ Coin (@XUEZcoin): https://twitter.com/XUEZcoin?s=09 . Please follow, like, and retweet to help get the word out about Xuez. Bitcointalk and github listings to follow soon. We will especially need everyone's help, if possible, when we open Xuez up to new exchanges to attract new investors and community members to our project :fire:
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

information from developers:

New tweets from our official Twitter! Check out XUEZ Coin (@XUEZcoin): https://twitter.com/XUEZcoin?s=09 . Please follow, like, and retweet to help get the word out about Xuez. Bitcointalk and github listings to follow soon. We will especially need everyone's help, if possible, when we open Xuez up to new exchanges to attract new investors and community members to our project :fire:

linux miner?
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: