Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 01:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Render Payment ICO - Ready to disrupt the high-risk merchant services market  (Read 742 times)
ericjaffe (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:04:07 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 10:01:02 PM by ericjaffe

Render Payment ICO Announcement

Official Token Sale Start Date: 10/16/2017 ( Pre-Sale Running Now )

Official Token Sale End Date: 11/30/2017

White Paper: https://www.renderpayment.com/RenderPaymentWhitepaper.pdf

The introduction of this white paper and ICO presents an opportunity to introduce the Render Payment Ecosystem to the world. The vision that will be presented has been stirring in my heart for some time and started from a simple conversation where a business associate in a high-risk industry was sharing their problem in finding reliable, secure, and cost-effective Merchant Services. They share the fact that there are currently over 1,000 high risk industries where merchants are paying in excess of 20% of the transaction total to secure services. Even when they did secure a service it was often arbitrarily shut down and the industry was ridden with scams. Many of these merchants have simply resorted to cash. These high-risk markets are projected to process over $500 billion in transaction per year globally. A significant opportunity for Render Payment.

Our team began to examine the problem and wondered if a crypto-currency based solution might just be the answer. It's not like other comppanies hadn't approached the challenge, but in every solution, we looked at it forced buyers to have to learn how to buy a crypto-currency and then fund a wallet while at the same time asking the merchants receive funds in a possibly volatile currency that they were not used to.

Our team believes that crypto-currency based applications work best when the interaction with the blockchain is virtually invisible. Our first product the Render Payment Shopping Cart Payment Gateway does that by allowing the buyer to check out on a website in a way they are familiar with using the debit or credit card of their choice while the merchant also receives payment in the currency of their choice. As depicted in diagrams in this white paper our back-end leverages the RPM Token as a liquidity mechanism to solve the problem these industries are faced with.

We don't plan on stopping there. We have a robust roadmap that will roll-out further cart integrations, wallets, escrow systems, a rewards program and more. Our team is dedicated to seeing this vision realized and are set on disrupting the status quo in the blockchain space. We firmly believe that one of the most dangerous phrases in business is, "We have always done it that way." We have no doubt this team will be pioneers in designing the next evolution for payment processing.

Our goal is not to be a flash in the pan. We are here to build a brand. We are resolved and will be committed to the success of the business model presented here. Token holders will find a level of transparency not yet demonstrated with blockchain startups. Token holders will see regular audited financial statements, quarterly conference calls with management, and regular roadmap updates as the project progresses.

After reading this I hope you will share our vision for creating a profound merchant solution that will have significant impact on this $500 Billion industry providing them with the reliable, cost effective services they deserve.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:31:38 PM

Where can we find a bit more about the company? Any info on current operations - besides ICO/crypto - or any other viable source?
I'd really appreciate getting to know some of the history Smiley
ericjaffe (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:00:41 PM

mithrim, thank you so much for your inquiry.

and by the way one correction - I put the wrong Official Start Date it is this coming weekend 10/16 - pre-sale is going on now.

As per the whitepaper note that the company is newly formed to address this specific venture. The Parent company Sderot is registered in Cypress and the US Based corporation is in Florida as Render Payment. So there is not a ton of history. The founders came together as per the BIO's on the team page to bring this vision into a reality.

For example. I have successfully owned www.integritycsg.com a regional IT Managed Services Provider for over 10 Years. Our CFO works for the publicly traded corporation MCIG.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out to me at eric@renderpayment.com

mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:33:27 PM

Thanks for clarifying things and being that open. Will have a closer look at your whitepaper.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:57:50 PM

The information is very simple but it seems the project is interesting, good luck for the ico.
domdomdec

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:10:26 AM

Can you explain how you participated in substratum ico Eric, or maybe Christian can answer that.
I participated in subs ico and was surprised to learn that you provided 5 M$ investment in substratum as you were preparing your own ico...

https://substratum.net/substratum-receives-5mil-usd-investment-render-payment-systems/

Can you provide further details about this direct investment?
Didn't get clear answer from justin from sub or anyone else.
Would be happy you could help us understand how you plan to integrate on substratum who plan to develop their own "cryptopay" payment gateway. Anyhow, Cryptopay is an existing solution undergoing ico actually https://ico.cryptopay.me/#about ...

Thanks for helping me ( and maybe others) to understand what you aim to achieve.
Best of luck
ericjaffe (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

Wanted to add a press release to this thread

please check out our ico and let me know what you think

One of the leading publicly traded companies in the cannabis industry has chosen to partner with Render Payment.

http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/mcig-enters-into-the-cryptocurrency-market-partnering-with-render-payment-2236951.htm

To learn more about Render Payment, Read our White Paper, or Join our ico visit us online at www.renderpayment.com
KrakAJAX

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:10:17 AM

The homepage link needs an Https because right now it is not working.

Regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: