Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One Another Pyramid Game - Ended  (Read 3894 times)
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:10:01 AM

I want my full refund back or post a screenshot(real one). Otherwise, i'm gonna keep fucking with you and your next thread and the next until you change your identity. Get a MOD in here....I am sure hes going to ask you to post a screenshot(real one), to be fair to all the players, not just me.

Your best bet is to not trust all the randoms that start up double trouble games, as is the cool thing to do now.  I may start one up again in the future if there's an interest in a week or so when there are not 50 going.  My first one went really well, second seemed to be decent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ananas5 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:11:42 AM

I want my full refund back or post a screenshot(real one). Otherwise, i'm gonna keep fucking with you and your next thread and the next until you change your identity. Get a MOD in here....I am sure hes going to ask you to post a screenshot(real one), to be fair to all the players, not just me.
Ok, do what ever you want. Why should I care? Yeah, I hope a mod sees this and bans you for yelling the same shit in every freaking post. Don't you understand, the ORDER of the BETS CHANGE WHEN they are CONFIRMED in the Bitcoin Client, that's why it doesn't matter anymore if I take a screenshot. I'm not going to give you anything anymore, I was willing to give you a donation as you clearly have some problems with gambling and self-control.

I've given you all the proof I can (click,click) , you are saying that it's not enough and nhodges is my friend. What the hell?

Thank you, you've just ruined the game for everybody who still haven't got paid.
ones51

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:32:33 AM

More like you ruined the game for everyone except for your friends. Enjoy the drugs you got from silk road.  Shocked
ones51

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:34:32 AM

Tysat. I lost 4 btc in your game but you kept everything clean. I will accept the lost. Thanks for playing fair dude.
ananas5 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:40:43 AM

More like you ruined the game for everyone except for your friends. Enjoy the drugs you got from silk road.  Shocked
Yeah, you must be a friend of the Mtgox hacker and use the the money you got to buy slaves from Africa. Now send me proofs that I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

I'm sorry but I don't think this forum has a rule "Guilty until proven innocent".
ones51

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 05:48:28 AM

Yeah, you must be a friend of the Mtgox hacker and use the the money you got to buy slaves from Africa. Now send me proofs that I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

I'm sorry but I don't think this forum has a rule "Guilty until proven innocent".

You just proved that you are a scammer and a shithead. Your customer service is horrible for you ignore your customers request for SS, knowing your 600 lbs fat ass is smoking crack and opium from SILK ROAD behind the computer monitor figuring a way to scam people so you can get your next hit. You had the proof to begin with but you didnt want to hit screenshot and paste it in paint, upload it and show it to everyone playing the game. Karma will get you back asshole. One day you're going to wake up and lose all of your bitcoins just like that retarded who lost 25k btc and didnt encrypt his wallet. I hope your fucking computer crashes or get a hard drive failure. Actually, I don't have to hope. Karma will get you back.
ananas5 (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 06:04:32 AM

More like you ruined the game for everyone except for your friends. Enjoy the drugs you got from silk road.  Shocked
Yeah, you must be a friend of the Mtgox hacker and use the the money you got to buy slaves from Africa. Now send me proofs that I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

You just proved that you are a scammer and a shithead. Your customer service is horrible for you ignore your customers request for SS, knowing your 600 lbs fat ass is smoking crack and opium from SILK ROAD behind the computer monitor figuring a way to scam people so you can get your next hit. You had the proof to begin with but you didnt want to hit screenshot and paste it in paint, upload it and show it to everyone playing the game. Karma will get you back asshole. One day you're going to wake up and lose all of your bitcoins just like that retarded who lost 25k btc and didnt encrypt his wallet. I hope your fucking computer crashes or get a hard drive failure. Actually, I don't have to hope. Karma will get you back.
You are ridiculous. I have given you all the proofs I possibly could give. Too bad I can't go back to the past, if I just could, I would give you a screeshot of the Bitcoin client. I admitted already that I made a mistake by not giving a screenshot but it doesn't mean that I would be a scammer. I did not scam you, if you can't accept that, then I can't help you. Even if you would be yelling in this thread a year later, it won't change your situation. I'm not going to give you a refund because I did not scam you. Period.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: