Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:30:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the real problem of man?  (Read 4229 times)
yametekudasai

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:39:33 PM

Man has no contentment in life. Each problem we are facing today results in lack of contentment. Let’s learn to live life with contentment and live a simple but happy life.
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:01 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

I think that modern politic and society is a problem of human cause it made borders between people in different areas: like countries, money, social status etc.
If the world would be as one, everything would be different and people wouldn't have problems
Nambuwan

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
The real problem of man is that they don't have Contentment. They always want more and more and because of that we do things that can get us into trouble and do things that can give us problems.

Alfred V

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:42:40 PM

The real problem of every man in the world is their own emotions. Because their emotions will only get you to the point where you will just do things without thinking.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:46:33 PM

are these special personal qualities that make a person a strong person, congenital, or inherited, or should one be born at a certain time with a successful arrangement of planets? Or maybe they can be acquired in the process of life? And is there a certain step-by-step technology or system that reveals and develops these qualities? here we are
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

I think the main problem of a man is not appreciating things around him and not being contented by it. I believe that if appreciate every little things around us, everything will be fine for each individual. There'll be no greediness and selfishness and we'll just be thankful for what we have. Loving every simple things will make us happy and thankful.
josh-ehab

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

The current economic system creating Artificial Scarcity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_scarcity
Therefore limiting the potential of the whole of humanity and allowing a select few to profit and exploit the hard work and suffering of the many.
gwaps012

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

attitude, pride, lowselfsteem, selfish, no respect of other in low level , and number 1 for me is being CONTENTMENT of what you have and being live in a simple life that u can live
CryptoRage

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:15:01 PM

Our problem is we are not able to evolve beyond our instinctual tribe mentality.  Self interest above all.
Al Amin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:07 PM

The human problem for now is that they are dependent on money, which they do in any way whether it is good or bad that is important to make money. And they are too selfish so that belief in God is lost, that makes people greedy in this world because of the loss of faith and the Piety in them.

Grey21

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:44:19 AM

For me the real problem of man is PRIDE. Why? Because we all know that man can't accept his mistake specially in a relationship.
KrLos

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:20:15 AM

I think one of the main human problems is inability to hear yourself, listen to your heart, your body.
We live by the head, not by the heart, which causes many wrong decisions in life.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

I think the real problem of a man is that we always want more. I know its the right attitude but sometimes wanting more can affect other people and that's were it will all begin. Wanting more can lead to others getting less. It's like a jungle in our world right now. The strong will live and the weak shall die (not literally dead). I am not saying the we should stop to wanting more, that is the right attitude if you ask me. Its just that I have seen people who has potential but they have given up and just accept what fate has given them.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

I believe that the real problem of modern people is to deal with their cockroaches, complexes and clutches...when I realize how much these mucks take away my strength and capabilities, I understand that this is my biggest problem
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:58:19 PM

In my opinion the real problem of man is his insatiable needs
R.A.Y

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

the problem for men is lust, the men always have a big appetite either in business, in work or even in romance.
these men will be very passionate in pursuing their goals, there are some men who use their intelligence and logic in reaching for what they want and some who do everything in their desires even though it is wrong.
many of these men will experience failure and destruction when they just rely on their lust and do all wrong ways to achieve their goals.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:31:17 PM

Man is a problem itself. People are fighting amongst themselves cause of greed that is deeply stored in humans minds and that greed is the start point for all the bad things that are happening in the world. Greed leads to false believes and stupid acts. Man is too proud to hide his greed and cause that humanity suffers.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Rozcobs

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

The real problem of man to me is sin. It is one of factors that will put us into trouble. Because it will lead to anything bad or results to no good consequences. Since the start of man, sin was introduced to us. So always carry with us difficulties in life for we cannot escape problems and so does sin. Rich or poor where money is the difference but still have the same problem, how one needs to have peace and happiness in life or one would say if only I can get away a minute about my problem, but reality it won't. That;s my humble opinion.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:04:53 AM

Selfishness that drives someone to being concern for his/her own profit without showing care to everyone even his/her action is harmful.
pride that only his/her own feeling must receive considaration and also he/she is just the one must be on top even it leads to fall the others
and not contented that cause him/her unhappy.
These are the real problem of man.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:09:57 AM

the real problem of man is being selfishness they dont want to show care to everyone and also a pride they dont want the down their ego
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: