Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the real problem of man?  (Read 4229 times)
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

The real problem of man is how to dealing the girl friend without hurting they feeling.And the second problem how to improve they financial in high level.
Allan004

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Man worry about feminism, as if a culture of women's rights is about to stamp out male identity. But really, it's man who are their own worst enemies.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

The real problem of man is how to dealing the girl friend without hurting they feeling.And the second problem how to improve they financial in high level.
All the problems of this world begin with a human solution. God has not created people to resemble puppets that can not move without the will of someone else
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:00 PM

I think that one of the main problems of the society is to try to meet a certain standard...all diversity and personality disappear from this

An honest recognition of your real problem - the problem of sin - is the first step on the way to overcoming it.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

The real problem for a man is his career, his money, his fame, his love!!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

Dealing with a girlfriend is easily one of the biggest problems in life, no matter what you do its always difficult to please them but the biggest problem is the threat of nuclear warfare that has the ability to wipe everything from the surface of the earth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wowbit123

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
Real problem of true man is how they give all the love of the woman. How to give everything the one he love. Because the true man is very responsible and lovable, and gentleman.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

I think one of the major problems of a man is that most of them are afraid or shy to talk to the girls
hotcoin1234

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

I suppose the real problem of man is the supporting of the family giving your love ones a better life by earning more money. Although nowadays woman might earn more than man in a way or another and gender equality is getting more and more prominent, however from my own perspective i think think that a man with a strong financial stability is still better comparing to throwing the responsibility to someone else like your partner or family members.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

I think the main problem of human is ignorance. Most of them donot know how to drive their life, for that they go illegal way to income.But if they know Internet /online they can introduce them online business such as btc, stock market, lml etc.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

In my opinion , the real problem of man is uncontentment. Uncontentment reduces our reasons to be happy. Because we are not contented for what we have, it is really hard for us to appreciate every little things around us. Uncontentment also results to some stressful situations and mistakes. It leads to to confusion, greediness and jealousy. We must be contented for what we have and learned to be happy in some other ways.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

The human problem for now is that they are dependent on money. This is wrong, because people have wrong life priorities.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

the main human problem is not confident and still embarrassed in making decisions.
both problems will hamper the success to be achieved.
RaptorusKing

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Laziness, that's like number one i think
irrationality too
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

there are many problems with people. it's one of those jobs and the daily cost of my perspective. so I'm joining it with bitcoin is for whatever income I can receive and make up for it.
ishel_d_r

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

The real problem of man is unnecessary competition. With the globalization and luxury lifestyles practiced in in the modern world the man only seeks for money to surpass the others. He is not aware of the environment and humanity. Therefore the world is being corrupted day by day.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:05:47 AM

being  a man should be  impressed courageous and strong than women. This becomes a burden for them. This is one of the main problems faced by men. It is this burden that sometimes make men will  not confident with himself.
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

The man’s problem is poverty and environmental surroundings. “That’s where the biggest problems lie. Poverty is a huge mountain to overcome, yet the wealthy are also eaten up with greed, lust, materialism, divorce, dysfunctional families, emptiness, and on and on.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:28:38 AM

Man’s major problem is sin. Now, you may be saying to yourself, “I knew it! Those Baptist preachers, that’s all they talk about. Putting that guilt on folks, always talking about sin. I know some of you think we probably gather and vote on all the sins we must most preach on. But that is not the case. This is what the Word of God says. In Romans 1:18- 3:23, the Word of God is very clear that man’s major problem is sin.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:33:51 AM

Man biggest problem is lack of education. Education is vitally important, for when education is not available mankind suffers greatly. But that’s not the biggest problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: