Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:00:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the real problem of man?  (Read 4229 times)
Otoljohn

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

What is man’s biggest problem? Some say, “ It’s a lack of education.” A education is vitally important, for when education is not available mankind suffers greatly.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

I don't think that the man's problem is just one only. I find some categories of man's problem. they are financial problem, relationship problem, social problem, political problem, religious problem and physiological problem.
Yes we have lots of problems. And these are made out of our actions and decisions. Our undending desires, wants and disatisfaction make us suffer a lot.  Thus, the biggest problem is within ourself, we are the one making a problem. As how big is it? It's just up to us how we deal with it.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

I strongly agree with your opinion, that the only problem of a man is his self alone. Since we are the one handling and controlling ourself. There are lots of problems a man can have. First and foremost, insecurity or not being contented of the things she/he have. This is the most common problem that people are facing today. Being insecure marks a huge impact of your personality. You're insecure because your not contented and still looking for the best to come.You don't value the things you have because of aiming something more than what you want. And if not achieved, then some might try to kill theirselves, they incounter depression and hard time to adjust things. We are the masterpiece of ourself so we should keep in mind that problems are always there as a part of the challenges to make us better someday.
Strongball

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

I agree with almost every opinion everyone has shared here about the problem of man.
I think the real problems of man are quite broad and man complicates it's issues more, some
seek that kind of crisis to find and maybe give purpose to his existence. Greed and discontentment
is mans controversial problem, the lack of empathy and the general abuse of everything is it's
succeeding predicament. They lead to distrust, disunity, war, conflict, pain, sadness and insecurities.
No matter how grave and severe man's problems are there is still hope, it's all we have.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

Real problem of man I think is not being contented on what they have right now even if they can eat everyday they still not contented, even if they already have 3 gadgets, still they don't have contentment.
I think people are not beting contented when they got or did that purpose already. It's normal things for human because of the greedy.
That's is why greediness makes man not to feel contentes on what they are having right now, and also, addiction can make people not happy enough because they want to do what is their addiction just to be happy everyday. If you know how to be contented then for sure small things can just makes you happy and you will value that moment especially with family.
4Rena

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

The real problem of a man is being born a man! A lot of responsibilities too much a burden to bear. The case is worsened if u unluckily marry a problematic wife, she ll put you in hell on earth.
PalmerLaura

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

IPSX: Distributed Network Layer

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

The real problem of men is our brains. We have a human part and the animal part in it that keep fighting with each other. And when it happens in the time of postmodern we can't decide who we are - just animals or something more.

steemium

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

But the biggest problem has always been very simple. The maintenance of peace is the paramount problem that confronts us. So, "Shall we seek life or should we seek death?
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:52 PM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
For me the real problem of a men is longing to someone who can actually make him feel special not to take advantage what he does but to see what he really do for her.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

I think the real problem of men is Broken Family or Divorce. They are fighting and anger to each other and if happens the child also affected to the situation.  Some case of divorce the child below 18 are in custody of the mother.

Poverty where the biggest problems lie. Poverty is a huge mountain to overcome, yet the wealthy are also eaten up with greed, lust, materialism, divorce, dysfunctional families, emptiness, and on an on

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

the problem of a man is insatiable. some hwat endless
 but if we are to itemize, it will be

MONEY
RESPONSIBILITY
LOVE
COMMITMENT
AND FOR MEN... ATTITUDE
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

The human problem is.
a stomach that needs to eat
, The ego that needs recognition,
Lust that needs satisfaction.
Human resources exploring, creating discontent,
the human ideology is just the way and the mask for the whole perfection of human life.
edhp

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:06:15 AM

the need to be better than others. ego needs to be fed
burlit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

As a man , the real problem for all man like me is sin , when a man is have a bad things to do , he never forget it immediately. And also the pain.
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

The human problem is that humans who feel themselves dissatisfied are the most greedy people never enough what they can, always look more and more.
drwmhr

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I think that the real problem of man is not how heavy or deep his problems are but it is how he handle those problems. Problems are inevitable. Meaning, we cannot do anything to stop it from coming and disturbing us, but what we can do is to manage it in a rightful manner. We can do something to solve it. But the problem is, we are too lazy and hopeless to make it through those problems. How we see things and how we handle it is the basis of what would happen with regards to our problem. It is our choice that defines who we are going to be. And if we choose to be a problem, then we can be the problem of our own. Yet, not because you have a problem, doesn't mean you are the problem. Sometimes, we just need to make it right, by choosing the right thing to do. Because if we don't, again, that is the real problem of man.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

There are many!

Scarcity of Resources.
Hell lots of politics.
Global Warming.
Low life expectancy.
SELFISHNESS.

The above 4 points are solely dependent on last point. We are becoming too much selfish we are responsible for the above challenges.
We know how resources are in scarce but we want to enjoy our life nobody is bothered what future will be.
We also give advises like focus on present focus on present and don’t even bother to think about future generation.

WORLD MIGHT END TOMORROW, WE MIGHT BE THE LAST GENERATION BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO CHANGE, BECAUSE WE ARE BECOMING SELFISH.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

The real problem of Man is woman, because they are the reasons why everyday a man is happy, if both of them had an bad mutual understanding, their the possibility that the man or the guys have big problems.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

a man's need isnt specific
Riverviwa

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

I don’t think there is any problem. Everyone is just themselves and they cannot be perfect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: