Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:03:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the real problem of man?  (Read 4229 times)
dutcha9heures

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:03 AM

from time to time , the real problem of man, depended on the life's period.
1000 years ago , man have different problem than 500 years than now.

Now the real problem its clearly the energy and climate questions.
Energy cause its the motor of our society, and there is less and less energy resources,
and the only energy we know and can use is a disaster for the climate.
Wind turbine and solar panel are false solution because of the batteries that used it to store the electricity, because to manufacture these batteries, it is necessary to crave methane, which pollutes much more than the old diesel cars so ...and thats just one example, there are many other chemical processes that are very bad for the environment.
And to manufacture all of this , we have to extract some rare minerals, with all that implies etc etc ....

One of the best solution at this, will be that we master the nuclear fusion (not fission) like ITER project, but its not for tomorrow...
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

I think the main problem of human is ignorance. Most of them donot know how to drive their life, for that they go illegal way to income.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

The real problem of man is they have to have strong financial to pay his family expenses especially when they started have child. In third world country, the number of unemployment is high due to limited job opportunity. How can they pay for their family's daily needs if they have no job? This is how bitcoin support the community. Bitcoin gives the opportunity for those unemployment to earn incomes from bitcoin while they're still have no regular job. This is also the reason why i got into crypto to get extra incomes while i'm still a student.

In the third world nations, couples usually have 6-7 children each. And this is the main reason for the poverty in those countries. And the worst thing is that even after producing so many children, these people expect the government to feed them.

A father in order to build a strong foundation in a family he must be responsible. To think of the welfare of his family, not expecting for the government to feed his family.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zoeylee
Copper Member

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:14:25 AM

I think the main problem of human is ignorance. Most of them donot know how to drive their life, for that they go illegal way to income.

yeah .. I agree in your opinion..i must have something to add to.Self awareness a man must  have to do in order to drive into what life could bring. In order to build a strong foundation on what we called "FAMILY".

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lienace21

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

Okay this is what i think about humanity, the real problem with humanity is endless satisfaction that’s the effect of the word “Innovation”, 2 words that never separates and that’s reality.
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

Problem is a situation you don't think you should be in, and have to find a solution. By definition, if it's a problem it'll have a solution, hence it can't be big enough. It's about how much we make it big in our mind by nurturing it with our time and energy. Most common big problems, Not carrying positive thoughts, including confidence in self (they come from faith, family n friends, good deeds, helping people, physical well being, interactions with good people/books, humility, sharing good but small thoughts and experiences with those who value, and sometimes- delusions). Thinking that things will stay the same for long and not change. Not managing time and way of doing things well. Not being too busy with daily schedule. Thinking about others as superior/ inferior than you. Judging others when not necessary. And being worried if you're not able to do any of the above.
blargh222

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

the real problem is that people are irrational. emotions are the key factor in driving human decisions and causes a lot of problems
dammjoshconcept

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

Man lives a competitive life , and anything competitive always goes with problem
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

I think the main problem of people is that they only think of themselves. Do not think of others.
I agree with you and also think that it is one of the main problems of people. All people are egoists in one way or another. But we have to understand that we live in a world with other people not just by ourselves! Terrorism, robberies, murder and many other awful things happen because of that. Because we think only of how to make our own lives better not even realising that we can ruin the life of somebody else. We have to try to change ourselves first to change others. And try to make this world a better place Smiley
DNK200876

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:51 PM

There are many problems and everyone is their own. As psychologists say, all the fears and insecurities come from childhood! You need to try to look at your life from the outside and change it! Let's be better!
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

The big problem of man that i see is they dont know what they really want. They wont stay in one Place and one relationship, they are not satisfied with what they have. They would strive hard for something then after sometime they dont want it already, there is no contentment.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

The real problem of man is their selves also. They literally caused everything in this world — Climate Change, Pollution, Killings and etc. We also create our own problems, however, we tend to blame others for it. Let's just face the fact that man have gone so far in their inventions and innovations but none of this would make sense if we would not make our world a better place to live in. I believe that if human cause all those catastrophic things, they are the ones who could change it. We all can do something for it. I believe that it is not too late. Let's have courage to make this world a better place again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

I think the problem of man is very simple, man has lost contact with his creator, for instance take a fish out of water and it becomes uncomfortable and dies, take a tree out of  the soil it malfunctions and dies, now take a man out of the presence of his creator he malfunctions, I suggest we go back for God's original purpose for creating us so that we can function again and live in peace and absolute tranquility.
zoeylee
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:36 AM

State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

The real problem of man is on the real purpose of his existence. Nowadays people are longing to that feeling of completion and fill-in that emptiness on their soul. They try to find any means to fill that hole in their being. And so man work so hard to earn money and earn riches because he thought that would make him contented and satisfied. At the beginning he long to have a job, when he had a job he long for a higher position, when he reached that position he bought a motorcycle but it wasnt enough, he bought a car but still not satisfied. He eventually ended up buying a yacht, an airplane, everything that can be bought by money. He have achieved fame and glory yet his soul is missing something.

My friends St. Augustine have the answers to this infinite longing of our soul, thus he said," My soul is thirsty until it find find rests in you". It simply means that we should not forget that we are created by God and our soul is always longing to be back to its creator. Thus only in God we can be satisfied.

Yes whatever man's achievements it's Gods greatest plan. Everything humans have it owes that to God. Every single thing we must receive give it  thanks  to God.

Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

I think one of the problem of a man is the pride or their ego though , their pride or should i say the man pride/ego make them more competitive and a no reason to fight. And i think it's the real problem of man , their pride they can't even at least swallow it.
@thaigiam99

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

The main problem of man is to how to become man, the thought of man is to became responsible to their life to show how they good in life. Tongue Tongue
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

Man usually deals on what is in their hands and that is the great thing about us but the problem of them is the barrier, the shell they are putting to themselves rather than opening them to other people.

Man usually hides their emotions, their feelings to other people and they just deal with it by themselves. That is the reason they need partners in their life because most of us man usually end up destroying our own lives because of this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

The first problem man is ..
As living creatures need to eat and drink, and humans usually have to have food clothing boards, it is a very by humankind, after it also needed a good way to live after the world is serious in running his religion.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

the real human problem is less thankful, we as human beings are creatures that will never be satisfied. Always want something. Therefore why sometimes we are less thankful for the blessings that have been given. Sometimes we humans forget, the thousands of pleasures we have gained, ranging from small things like, we are still given a healthy life today, still given the ability to stand where we are today, and others.
suhoyzakon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:14 AM

Immediately sorry for my English.  But I hope that I will be understood.   Cool
Mankind has many real problems.  Hunger, fresh water, diseases, as well as the mathematical and logical illiteracy of the absolute majority.

Nowadays, information has become available.  People become educated.  And the problem with illiteracy is slowly being solved.  (But until now, the financial knowledge of the majority is terrible.) People take loans, buying things with a huge surcharge, which they do not need at all).

It's more difficult to struggle with hunger problems and the depletion of sources of fresh water.  It is necessary not only to change the mentality of mankind, but also not to harm nature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: