Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k  (Read 58030 times)
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:12:05 PM

Guys I do agree with you on your complains, but if he says its manual and has therefore assured you of getting your coins swapped just wait for him to get it done. After all we have held these coins for s while now. Lets us keep waiting
Hello. Swap isn't over yet? And do I need to do anything? I hold coins on Metamask, and also registered on www.myetherwallet.com?
Can someone respond?

do you hold 3312 IBTC or 50 ? if yes you are not VIP , check the post of DON SATOSHI
100K, what does that mean not VIP Cheesy
Where to check his messages?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cobaro

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

Guys I do agree with you on your complains, but if he says its manual and has therefore assured you of getting your coins swapped just wait for him to get it done. After all we have held these coins for s while now. Lets us keep waiting
Hello. Swap isn't over yet? And do I need to do anything? I hold coins on Metamask, and also registered on www.myetherwallet.com?
Can someone respond?

do you hold 3312 IBTC or 50 ? if yes you are not VIP , check the post of DON SATOSHI
I don't really care about any VIP status, I care to know when they will be swapped. I read it suppose to happen on 27th. Sorry for questions, I never did swap before. Exchanges was taking care of it before.
item-ax

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:15:09 PM

Can someone respond?

on this thread . But if you have 100 K , i dont understand why you dont have the swap, he said he is starting with big amounts first ..
The swap is done manualy, so maybe " wait " more Smiley
Cobaro

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

Can someone respond?

on this thread . But if you have 100 K , i dont understand why you dont have the swap, he said he is starting with big amounts first ..
The swap is done manualy, so maybe " wait " more Smiley
Ok, so it's need to be on metamask and that's it, don't need to do anything. I will wait, see how it goes. Thank you Wink
azadshomeads

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:53:50 PM

i've been banned from the telegram group coz asking why i didnt get the swap lol  ... don Satoshi wanted to do the same scam as abi18 with ethereum dark , but dude, you are not smart enough to do the same

Note: the 3312 Guys and our whales are legend in this, they kept the token bcoz there believe in this project so that is the reason why I mapped them out for VIP treatment. but my problem is that it seems like some of them don't even know if they received the air drop so that is another reason why I want their attention before the swap. Everybody will get their token is manually so keep calm everything is under control. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello,

Many people before me and after me got the swap, could you do mine?
My address is   0x146e299c1268Ec20d0E50cbfF138d70B0baEBa13  and I am holding more than 100k.

Thank you.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:02:48 PM

Hello,

My address is   0x146e299c1268Ec20d0E50cbfF138d70B0baEBa13  and I am holding more than 100k.

Thank you.

LOL! Swap passed on the 27th Dec, you want to make fools out of us???

Your coins appeared on your wallet in 2017-12-29.

You will not get anything
Muelcassiano

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:05:05 PM

Some news.

It appear now that the IBTC Owner, Don Satoshi is scamming a lot people to get money from the new coin.

There is no swap for you if you have participated the airdrop. This guy is a liar and a scammer. Dont be idiot, the swap is just a way to get money from you, dont buy the new IBTC coin. How he know you have coin from airdrop ? the airdrop amount was 3312. I suspect it was planned since the beginning.

You can check their telegram group , a lot of people is complaining about their swap they didnt received. In fact, its all people from airdrop. Don Satoshi answer that its too late if your ibtc was not in a wallet since 4 days minimum. Thats a lie, if you have participated the airdrop, you will have no swap.

You are warned. Dont buy or dont invest your money for a liar and a scammer. I know it was an airdrop, it was free. But if someone is dishonest for 4$ , he will kill you for 1000$ , keep this in mind.

https://tof.cx/images/2017/12/29/6565d300442c543c3b43a988fa21942e.png

What is the reason for so much anger and despair? Why spread FUD?

First point:

The person that posted this message that you printed on the telegram was ME !!! and not the dev Don Toshi.

Second point:

I'm not part of the team, I'm an investor like any other here, I did not participate in any of the airdrops, I bought all my tokens directly from the ED and was just putting my point of view on the situation.

Third point:

You were banned from the group for being disrespectful to colleagues who were trying to help while you were posting offensive comments and kept blindly writing empty arguments to try to justify your point.

Anyway, just now I saw that my post on the telegram was placed here in a distorted way to generate FUD, otherwise I do not see why to print a post that clearly shows that the signature of the message is mine (Muelcassiano) and say that this was said by Don Toshi.

I also saved our conversation and that's how I talked to you before... I see that some arguments here just do not make sense. 🤔

Peace!
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Hello,

My address is   0x146e299c1268Ec20d0E50cbfF138d70B0baEBa13  and I am holding more than 100k.

Thank you.

I am not fooling anyone. I confessed previously that I was late in transferring. I had not known about the swap, I didn't see any warning on ibtc website.
Are you one of the DEVs? What is my solution now? All of it is my bought coins, not gotten through airdrop.

Again, I understand that I was late in transferring but what now?

kahrorr

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:14:43 PM

Hello,

My address is   0x146e299c1268Ec20d0E50cbfF138d70B0baEBa13  and I am holding more than 100k.

Thank you.

I am not fooling anyone. I confessed previously that I was late in transferring. I had not known about the swap, I didn't see any warning on ibtc website.
Are you one of the DEVs? What is my solution now? All of it is my bought coins, not gotten through airdrop.

so sad for you dear. but i think there is no swap for after deadline transfers . you can still buy from new contract . as Don is selling some ibtc to raise funds for new exchanges. may be after that you wont able to see such price again too. so get in asap
easyrimka

Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

ok , it seem now clear that IBTC turned into a joke, still no swap for me. Nice work dev. Hope nobody will buy your new shity coin . I will do my best to show what IBTC is .
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:21:12 PM

Dontoshi and his team must work very hard because they have got so many doubters to surprise in 2018 and beyound.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
item-ax

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

Some news.

It appear now that the IBTC Owner, Don Satoshi is scamming a lot people to get money from the new coin.

There is no swap for you if you have participated the airdrop. This guy is a liar and a scammer. Dont be idiot, the swap is just a way to get money from you, dont buy the new IBTC coin. How he know you have coin from airdrop ? the airdrop amount was 3312. I suspect it was planned since the beginning.

You can check their telegram group , a lot of people is complaining about their swap they didnt received. In fact, its all people from airdrop. Don Satoshi answer that its too late if your ibtc was not in a wallet since 4 days minimum. Thats a lie, if you have participated the airdrop, you will have no swap.

You are warned. Dont buy or dont invest your money for a liar and a scammer. I know it was an airdrop, it was free. But if someone is dishonest for 4$ , he will kill you for 1000$ , keep this in mind.

What is the reason for so much anger and despair? Why spread FUD?

First point:

The person that posted this message that you printed on the telegram was ME !!! and not the dev Don Toshi.

Second point:

I'm not part of the team, I'm an investor like any other here, I did not participate in any of the airdrops, I bought all my tokens directly from the ED and was just putting my point of view on the situation.

Third point:

You were banned from the group for being disrespectful to colleagues who were trying to help while you were posting offensive comments and kept blindly writing empty arguments to try to justify your point.

Anyway, just now I saw that my post on the telegram was placed here in a distorted way to generate FUD, otherwise I do not see why to print a post that clearly shows that the signature of the message is mine (Muelcassiano) and say that this was said by Don Toshi.

I also saved our conversation and that's how I talked to you before... I see that some arguments here just do not make sense. 🤔

Peace!

then show the screens please, the only thing i was asking , is where is the swap ? the only answer was, its finished, or wait tomorrow, or its lost. There is Nothing to ADD , dont buy the NEW IBTC , check their message, they only want peoples to buy LOL .. If i was direspectfull at the end, thats only because you are scamming people, check the proof everywhere peoples complain about their IBTC not swapped
item-ax

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:31:28 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

so sad for you dear. but i think there is no swap for after deadline transfers . you can still buy from new contract . as Don is selling some ibtc to raise funds for new exchanges. may be after that you wont able to see such price again too. so get in asap

lol , do you hear dude ? you have lost 100 K tokens, he is sad coz you didnt read the annoucement for the swap . Oh wait ! There was no annoucement in the main thread lol ... this, only to hide the swap and get more money for the DEV.

But , be happy , you can now buy the New IBTC for cheap !!! this is your unique chance lol ...

how can you trust them when you read this ??
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:38:31 PM

Hello,

Thank you.

I don't want to attack anybody. But I can't really convince myself. I can't imagine that all money will be lost. If the swap is not automatic then how can it not be done for the ones who transferred after the date. My tokens still count towards the 21,000,000 total tokens, then why will it not be swapped?

I completely agree that I am late but the problem is that the swap was announced here not on the ibtc website. All I do with all my crypto is visit website. I rarely visit the forum and never used telegram. I know it's my ignorance but it is also my understanding that the first thing to check is the website and the exchange. No warnings were posted on the website or the exchange. Now I am told that all my money will be lost. If that happens then how can I not call this a SHITCOIN? I agree that this coin has a great potential and that's why I invested in it. But if I lose my money now then how can I trust it for future? Then how can I try to get it while it is 'CHEAP'?

I believe there must be some solution. That is why I want to hear a word from Don Satoshi, or someone else who is in the team and who can confirm what is going to happen to my tokens.

Thank you for your response.
Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:23:40 PM

Sell until they are equal to 0, this is the best solution.
Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:32:55 PM

I don't want to attack anybody. But I can't really convince myself. I can't imagine that all money will be lost. If the swap is not automatic then how can it not be done for the ones who transferred after the date. My tokens still count towards the 21,000,000 total tokens, then why will it not be swapped?

I completely agree that I am late but the problem is that the swap was announced here not on the ibtc website. All I do with all my crypto is visit website. I rarely visit the forum and never used telegram. I know it's my ignorance but it is also my understanding that the first thing to check is the website and the exchange. No warnings were posted on the website or the exchange. Now I am told that all my money will be lost. If that happens then how can I not call this a SHITCOIN? I agree that this coin has a great potential and that's why I invested in it. But if I lose my money now then how can I trust it for future? Then how can I try to get it while it is 'CHEAP'?

I believe there must be some solution. That is why I want to hear a word from Don Satoshi, or someone else who is in the team and who can confirm what is going to happen to my tokens.

The announcement hung for several weeks and as you yourself said, this is you ignorance has led to the loss of money.

Dev has nothing to do with it, like the project, it's obvious.

If you invistiruete their money, then follow the project.

Think about that, now everyone can buy an old token for pennies and with tears in their eyes they tell a story like you.

ok , it seem now clear that IBTC turned into a joke, still no swap for me. Nice work dev. Hope nobody will buy your new shity coin . I will do my best to show what IBTC is .
Do not cry, the swap continues and if you followed the rules, you will receive a new token.
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

Sell until they are equal to 0, this is the best solution.

You were angry thinking that I was fooling out of you and now you are suggesting me to fool someone else by selling my invalid tokens? How wise is that? This is exactly what my issue is, I have been fooled. I did not see any swap announcement on the token website.

I really do not understand why my tokens cannot be swapped. The swap is 1:1. What happens to the tokens that are not swapped, even if people were late to transfer? Any clarification will be appreciated.

Thank you for your reply.

N.B.  I do not know if Dontoshi is seeing my messages but would appreciate an explanation/statement from him.
Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

You were angry thinking that I was fooling out of you and now you are suggesting me to fool someone else by selling my invalid tokens? How wise is that? This is exactly what my issue is, I have been fooled. I did not see any swap announcement on the token website.

I really do not understand why my tokens cannot be swapped. The swap is 1:1. What happens to the tokens that are not swapped, even if people were late to transfer? Any clarification will be appreciated.

Thank you for your reply.

N.B.  I do not know if Dontoshi is seeing my messages but would appreciate an explanation/statement from him.

Nobody deceived you, you placed a warrant for the purchase and you bought what you wanted, usually it happens like this.

Your ignorance has punished you.

When I see that the price falls by 90% I do not run to buy, but I read the reasons why it happened.

If you want a quick response from Dev, write to the telegram.

I wrote above why there will be no swap.

Tokens that have not been swap will go to the development of the project.

Today Yobit listing was paid, this information is from telegram.
azadshomeads

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:52:10 PM

The announcement hung for several weeks and as you yourself said, this is you ignorance has led to the loss of money.

Dev has nothing to do with it, like the project, it's obvious.

If you invistiruete their money, then follow the project.

Think about that, now everyone can buy an old token for pennies and with tears in their eyes they tell a story like you.

Do not cry, the swap continues and if you followed the rules, you will receive a new token.

Where was the announcement hung for several weeks? on the website?
I said it was my ignorance not to check the forum and telegram but I said I checked the website. But I would not expect someone check all the platforms. If the token was going to be invalid then it should have been announced everywhere and trade should have been stopped immediately.

That is exactly why the trade should have been stopped before the swap.
Klaud07

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:59:16 PM

The announcement was on the forum, telegram, twitter, maybe somewhere else.

On Etherdelta About 5 letters were sent, but they still have not closed the old token.

I think you can send your complaint to them, rather than write here.  

I hope I answered all your questions, I have nothing more to say.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: