Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] iBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin, Join IBTC trading competition to win 200k  (Read 58030 times)
muruganvmca

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Twitter: @maurya1219
 Telegram @murugan25589
 username : murugan25589
I like project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mokissat

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Twitter: @jeandd23
Telegram @ladprao62
username : mokissat

Good luck to the team Smiley
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:35:25 PM

this man is purely a scammer. he dont has given any identity till now . and just keep changing his mind .
in start he collected money after swap and said that he is going to use money for listing in big exchagnes. but he used it for his own website. which is not a single percent owned by members. except he himself.  and after he started a new coin don toshi token to make more gap for his benefit and kept 55 million token for him self. then he started again fund collection for listing . now again he is saying to create a new coin. mean a man with no identity is creating 3 tokens and and promoting that it was airdrop. i personally bought so i am never his servant to obay what Sh*t he speaks is true.  even he dont show his team members. because he is getting prepaid work from them or may be post paid but no one know who are his team....

now look at this idea. he says his team he is asking for lending ibtc on his exchange. and the guarentee is he himself. who is he. lol not a single person is his personal friend till now . its been a year he started his project, and he says he is the guarentee to pay the funds back ...
his website is manage by only himself. means if he dont like to give withdraw , then no one can get from him ...

when a person gives him personal opinion to his group , he instantly blocks him . just some ids he has allowed to keep defending and defending with no sense... they are replying to them ... only 5 or may be some 7 members more or less. he want to be brand... face palm to you and your project. he is ready to scam and soon or later you'll see he did just like Bitconnect ...
maybe what you say is a truth, because the transaction volume of this iBTC token is very small, less than 2 Eth per day, besides that my concern is the promise that iBTC tokens will enter a big exchange, but until now only forkdelta and mercatok
since start he is doing this nonsene.  he ask money for listing then he start using it into his own will ... only once he used money for listing that is after a year for mercatox and now after this he is again demanding for listing . in january february he collected money for coinexchange and yobit exchange listing . and then he used that money for his website with taking us into trust, now again he is doing same. and in this all clients has not a single percent share in the website. what an idiot he is... or may be he is thinking all the investors idiots. but in my view he is idiot trying to make us all fool . again and again.

there is saying.   one can make all fool once but one can not make them all the time ...  he is continuously blocking members who do not agree to him and who speaking his own will...  only some guys who are just accepting his words are just there .... they just speak his words or the lines what he likes only....   Kingdomship  lol...

Wait, I have been watching for this project since 2017 October, and know what was going on, the team didn't collect money for Coinexchange which was 4 BTC price for listing, the team barely collected only 0.3 BTC, how much have you invested in this project and claiming this is a scam project? The project have pure progress, they developed a Cryptocurrency exchange and I believe it was a good investment.

All ibtc holders got 1-1 Dtd, so every investor in ibtc project owns a share in dontoshi exchange.

He is not blocking people who do not agree with him, we had many discussions and I myself disagree with Don many times, but he never blocked me, if people are discussing in intelligent way, no way he will block them, if you are FUDDing and saying bull shits you may get banned, and that's ok, in every community you will have the same result.
vickx89

Activity: 321
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:01:33 PM

Hi,

I already fill up the form for airdrop and join in the tweeter.
Thank you
walerikus

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Hi,

I already fill up the form for airdrop and join in the tweeter.
Thank you

Have you got your ibtc?
walerikus

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

this man is purely a scammer. he dont has given any identity till now . and just keep changing his mind .
in start he collected money after swap and said that he is going to use money for listing in big exchagnes. but he used it for his own website. which is not a single percent owned by members. except he himself.  and after he started a new coin don toshi token to make more gap for his benefit and kept 55 million token for him self. then he started again fund collection for listing . now again he is saying to create a new coin. mean a man with no identity is creating 3 tokens and and promoting that it was airdrop. i personally bought so i am never his servant to obay what Sh*t he speaks is true.  even he dont show his team members. because he is getting prepaid work from them or may be post paid but no one know who are his team....

now look at this idea. he says his team he is asking for lending ibtc on his exchange. and the guarentee is he himself. who is he. lol not a single person is his personal friend till now . its been a year he started his project, and he says he is the guarentee to pay the funds back ...
his website is manage by only himself. means if he dont like to give withdraw , then no one can get from him ...

when a person gives him personal opinion to his group , he instantly blocks him . just some ids he has allowed to keep defending and defending with no sense... they are replying to them ... only 5 or may be some 7 members more or less. he want to be brand... face palm to you and your project. he is ready to scam and soon or later you'll see he did just like Bitconnect ...
maybe what you say is a truth, because the transaction volume of this iBTC token is very small, less than 2 Eth per day, besides that my concern is the promise that iBTC tokens will enter a big exchange, but until now only forkdelta and mercatok

To enter a big exchange must pay a lot of money, do you see a lot of big investors in project that can support with listing on big exchanges? That guy probably invested 10$ and now just fudding around
walerikus

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

when will the AirDrop distribution?

It's going on now

How to join the airdrop.
1. Signup at ibtctoken.com
2. Follow us on twitter.com/ibtctoken
3. Join us on t.me/ibtctoken
after that type your twitter, telegram and account  user name below for confirmation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNrvZ_js6vI
walerikus

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:27:31 PM

IBTC will be listed today @MercatoxCom  One of the most advance exchange with $7 million volume in 24hrs.  #IBTC the future of #BTC with 21 million total supply like bitcoin don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble. Retweet to pass the wealth.

This will be huge. More exchanges coming soon
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:58:19 PM

Today recorded the price pumping process Do you have news about this! 0.088969  (1375.08%)  24H High: $0.088982  24H Low: $0.00516802 
For information when accessing the site of this project there is an alert that it is not secure
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:36:32 AM

IBTC will be listed today @MercatoxCom  One of the most advance exchange with $7 million volume in 24hrs.  #IBTC the future of #BTC with 21 million total supply like bitcoin don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble.

Dontoshi exchange is officialy launched. The lending will start tomorrow at rate of $0.03 or $0.05 per ibtc remember that you will earn  5% instant on every referral you bring. IBTC is 21 million total supply like bitcoin dont miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble http://Dontoshi.com

IBTC Telegram and twitter Bounty

iBTC Token Bitcoin + Ethereum x Lend = iBTC. iBTC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain. The average block time is now 24 seconds, no more 8 minutes. There are 21 million iBTC and no additional tokens will ever be produced. This investment option allows you to profit from iBTC experts trading moves in volatility Crypto Market. Lend your coins for daily reward.
200,000 ibtc will be air drop to those who participate after the launch of ibtc lending platform in July.
How to participate
1. Follow ibtctoken on twitter  https://twitter.com/ibtctoken
2. Join us on Telegram at  https://t.me/ibtctoken
3. Retweet the bounty form pinned on our twitter page
4. All the participant will remain the members of our community at https://t.me/ibtctoken until the final distribution of our token which will start from July ending after the lend platform launch.

Click this link to fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxbZ5yhc3LbTdtFkNCmtkGky0oZnqpIKX31AOXU7nbfLPZqA/viewform
Note: please comment after you filled the form

Please don't buy Oldibtc at etherdelta.com/#IBTC-ETH, Trade Newibtc at:
forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH

Currently, some of the problems faced by Bitcoin is the speed at which the blocks are mined, the inconsistency related to forks, but Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most widespread and accepted cryptocurrency. At the same time, ethereum is fast, confirmation is quick, enables smart contract, however is not as compatible or widespread as bitcoin. Both of the coin suffers security weakness not related directly to the blockchain but with respect to the exchanges, wallet, etc.

With iBTC you can instantly convert between ETH and BTC. In case you do not want to convert to iBTC to take advantage of the fluctuations in BTC and ETH, you are free to do so. This is our second phase where we intend to have a seamless transition between BTC, ETH and iBTC. You only need to convert 5% of your BTC/ETH to iBTC and still be able to do enjoy the benefits of iBTC token for the full amount. This essentially shields you from wild fluctuations. This wallet is nothing like you have ever seen. Let us look at a conversation between BTC and ETH.

iBTC is all about good news every day, I want to announce to you guys that our decentralized exchange will kick off as soon as possible.
iBTC decentralized exchange would be setup to enable 0% commission on ETH-BTC-IBTC transactions and a minimal commission for altcoin
 IBTC token will be use to pair other coins in a user friendly, secured exchange, you will see the value of your coins in US dollars.
iBTC EXCHANGE Will create value and demand for ibtc, You will use ibtc to buy and sell other coins, just like how you use ETH to buy in ED!

Important Links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ibtctoken

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FNH590OePKXIG4kci-Z--w

https://etherdelta.com/#0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab-ETH

Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251334.0
Support:info@ibtctoken.com

Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. Pass it on

#IBTCdevelopmentupdates at http://dontoshi.io  
Here is the list of what we have achieved on our own decentralized exchange stay tuned for the list of more updates on what we are going to achieve next.

1. Admin Panel is ready and can login into the admin panel
2. user panel, front end is ready
3. User can register and login
4. User will get verification email upon registering
5. IP security, if IP is changed, u wil get notified, about the IP change

Our team is working on two projects decentralized exchange and lending platform hopefully I will share some updates about our lending platform before the weekend
Hello Guys please Vote for ibtc listing on one of the best decentralized exchange. Follow this link at to vote https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4613/ibtc-ibtc … …
Thanks a lot
iBTC swap is finally over. Here is the contract address to add you token:

Contract address:  0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab
Token decimal: 18
Token name: IBTC
Token symbol: IBTC
trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH … interesting updates coming soon don't miss this if you missed BTC bubble. thanks for your understanding

iBTC Token Bitcoin + Ethereum x Lend = iBTC. iBTC is a tokenized version of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain. The average block time is now 24 seconds, no more 8 minutes. There are 21 million iBTC and no additional tokens will ever be produced. This investment option allows you to profit from iBTC experts trading moves in volatility Crypto Market. Lend your coins for daily reward.
200,000 ibtc will be air drop to those who participate after the launch of ibtc lending platform in July.
How to participate
4. All the participant will remain the members of our community at https://t.me/ibtctoken until the final distribution of our token which will start from July ending after the lend platform launch.

Click this link to fill the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxbZ5yhc3LbTdtFkNCmtkGky0oZnqpIKX31AOXU7nbfLPZqA/viewform

Breakingnews: Dontoshi exchange BETA version is finally launched at http://dontoshi.com/beta  login and test the exchange,  trade btc with available token. Give us your feed back at http://t.me/dontoshiexchange

GO GO GO GO IBTC YOU ROCK
chriss0r

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

Hi,

there was a swap but i didn't got my new tokens. I had the old tokens on the blockchain (not in a exchange) before the swap but received nothing. You can see that the tokens where on the blockchain at the airdrop date when i recieved the "old" tokens.

> Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. Pass it on

Don isn't answering in Telegram channel

What's left to do?
CryptoInformant

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

If you're buying this shitcoin you have rocks in your head  Cheesy biggest pump and dump ive ever seen smh lmfao
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

Hi,

there was a swap but i didn't got my new tokens. I had the old tokens on the blockchain (not in a exchange) before the swap but received nothing. You can see that the tokens where on the blockchain at the airdrop date when i recieved the "old" tokens.

> Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. Pass it on

What's left to do?

Yeah, I think that's the game being played here.

Old :0x90c88CCd74e57e016acaE8aD1EAA12ECf4C06F33
New: 0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab

So just for clarification, the old ibtc is useless, right?

I guess I can forget about this project now.
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

It seems surprising to me that this project shine.I warn everyone to be careful.I don't think I can trust you.
chriss0r

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Hi,

What's left to do?

Yes, thats the new Token ID im waiting for. I hope don will answer. Otherwise it looks like a big scam.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

Hi,

What's left to do?

Yes, thats the new Token ID im waiting for. I hope don will answer. Otherwise it looks like a big scam.

There should be a quick response from don, to clarify this issue, so that there is no doubt and what is said above so that it doesn't look like that. And this is for the progress of iBtc itself.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

Hi,

What's left to do?

There should be a quick response from don, to clarify this issue, so that there is no doubt and what is said above so that it doesn't look like that. And this is for the progress of iBtc itself.
It is very unfortunate indeed, I also do not know why IBTC increased by 300% and dropped by almost 200%, even though their development is always updated, IBTC needs a new exchanger!
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Hi,

What's left to do?

It is very unfortunate indeed, I also do not know why IBTC increased by 300% and dropped by almost 200%, even though their development is always updated, IBTC needs a new exchanger!

YOU CAN SWAP YOUR OLD IBTC TO THIS ADDRESS 0xaD9E2B5f151412a4073B6deedeC88F7c21C75441 FOR THE NEW IBTC
chriss0r

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:06:20 PM

Hi,

What's left to do?

YOU CAN SWAP YOUR OLD IBTC TO THIS ADDRESS 0xaD9E2B5f151412a4073B6deedeC88F7c21C75441 FOR THE NEW IBTC

I think the swap should work without sending token elsewhere. Any other way seems like a big scam. But if no one of the ibtc-admin will answer my, i think the whole project is.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:50:58 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2018, 11:04:34 PM by jambo110

IBTC will be listed today @MercatoxCom  One of the most advance exchange with $7 million volume in 24hrs.  #IBTC the future of #BTC with 21 million total supply like bitcoin don't miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble.

Dontoshi exchange is officialy launched. The lending will start tomorrow at rate of $0.03 or $0.05 per ibtc remember that you will earn  5% instant on every referral you bring. IBTC is 21 million total supply like bitcoin dont miss this if you miss bitcoin bubble http://Dontoshi.com

How to participate

forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH

Currently, some of the problems faced by Bitcoin is the speed at which the blocks are mined, the inconsistency related to forks, but Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most widespread and accepted cryptocurrency. At the same time, ethereum is fast, confirmation is quick, enables smart contract, however is not as compatible or widespread as bitcoin. Both of the coin suffers security weakness not related directly to the blockchain but with respect to the exchanges, wallet, etc.

With iBTC you can instantly convert between ETH and BTC. In case you do not want to convert to iBTC to take advantage of the fluctuations in BTC and ETH, you are free to do so. This is our second phase where we intend to have a seamless transition between BTC, ETH and iBTC. You only need to convert 5% of your BTC/ETH to iBTC and still be able to do enjoy the benefits of iBTC token for the full amount. This essentially shields you from wild fluctuations. This wallet is nothing like you have ever seen. Let us look at a conversation between BTC and ETH.

iBTC is all about good news every day, I want to announce to you guys that our decentralized exchange will kick off as soon as possible.
iBTC decentralized exchange would be setup to enable 0% commission on ETH-BTC-IBTC transactions and a minimal commission for altcoin
 IBTC token will be use to pair other coins in a user friendly, secured exchange, you will see the value of your coins in US dollars.
iBTC EXCHANGE Will create value and demand for ibtc, You will use ibtc to buy and sell other coins, just like how you use ETH to buy in ED!

Important Links

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ibtctoken

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/FNH590OePKXIG4kci-Z--w

https://etherdelta.com/#0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab-ETH

Ann thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251334.0
Support:info@ibtctoken.com

Ibtc swap is moved to 27th of December so that we can create more awareness for the swap. The new contract is ready but some people still have about 3 million ibtc in exchange. The one week grace is final. Please move your ibtc out of etherdelta for swap. Pass it on

#IBTCdevelopmentupdates at http://dontoshi.io  
Here is the list of what we have achieved on our own decentralized exchange stay tuned for the list of more updates on what we are going to achieve next.

1. Admin Panel is ready and can login into the admin panel
2. user panel, front end is ready
3. User can register and login
4. User will get verification email upon registering
5. IP security, if IP is changed, u wil get notified, about the IP change

Our team is working on two projects decentralized exchange and lending platform hopefully I will share some updates about our lending platform before the weekend
Hello Guys please Vote for ibtc listing on one of the best decentralized exchange. Follow this link at to vote https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/4613/ibtc-ibtc … …
Thanks a lot
iBTC swap is finally over. Here is the contract address to add you token:

Contract address:  0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab
Token decimal: 18
Token name: IBTC
Token symbol: IBTC
trade ibtc at https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/IBTC-ETH … interesting updates coming soon don't miss this if you missed BTC bubble. thanks for your understanding

How to participate

Breakingnews: Dontoshi exchange BETA version is finally launched at http://dontoshi.com/beta  login and test the exchange,  trade btc with available token. Give us your feed back at http://t.me/dontoshiexchange

GO GO GO GO IBTC YOU ROCK
Yes looking  forward to the new exchanges coming. Im not lending at the moment as i want to see some others results first. Lending will create a passive income for doing nothing (thats what im real interested in).  Only 21 million to go around, defo worth holding this.
Just to clarify. i did remember waiting quite a while for the swap to happen, i sent a support ticket on the swap web page after about a week although i dont remember getting a reply as the new coins were soon after transferred to my account. I believe i closed the ticket.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: