Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] || 💰 💰 DraftCoins - Portfolio Competitions- $10000 in PRIZES💰💰 ||  (Read 1866 times)
idonthaveanametoday

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:50:01 PM

DraftCoin has started a PromoPlugs Twitter Campaign! Check it out for Extra Rewards! Takes about 30 seconds to earn ~$1 of LTC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274008.new#new

Maybe you can help me out? I just signed up for the draft plugs promo but it says all my accounts are blocked
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:15:05 AM

Maybe you can help me out? I just signed up for the draft plugs promo but it says all my accounts are blocked
which one ? what account, maybe you're already joined with that twitter account.. so make sure you're joined with fresh twitter account.
good luck. or let dev answer your question, and you describe more.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:08 PM

I must admit this is a kind of project I am seeing for the first time and I would appreciate an understanding of what its all about. Is it going to be a game? Are we all going to participate? How is the winner going to be determined? The winning prize, how is it going to come about? These are questions I would really want answers to because the OP is not explanatory enough to clear lots of this issues.
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:20:12 PM

Do you have a bounty or just a competition only.. I read in my email about this and the reward is litecoin buy the task is very cheap reward thats a many task but u reward is only 1$..ur priority is a competition not a bounty.
M++

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:26:31 PM

I'm following it, good luck for the competition.

Fliphodl.com ICO Analysis Website.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:07:08 PM

Interesting project, I have few questions about it.

1) When will you release whitepaper?
2) I signed up for beta round, under it it says step
   - create account
   - draft your cryptofolio - Select crypto assets you believe will perform the best.
How to create account and how to select assets?
3) First and last name is required, what is your KYC policy?
4) I see BTC, ETH, LTC and XRT in portfolio, does it mean there will be no other altcoins?
TotleInc

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

I must admit this is a kind of project I am seeing for the first time and I would appreciate an understanding of what its all about. Is it going to be a game? Are we all going to participate? How is the winner going to be determined? The winning prize, how is it going to come about? These are questions I would really want answers to because the OP is not explanatory enough to clear lots of this issues.

Great questions and thank you for your interest.  Draftcoins is a game where users select crypto assets and then win prizes based on the performance of those assets.  No real money is needed as this is a game.  There is no fee to enter, it is completely free!  The users with the best performing portfolios (based on percentage gain) over a period of time (daily, weekly and monthly) will be awarded prizes - details coming soon to the Draftcoins site.

Draftcoins is powered by Totle and the simple user interface will be the same experience when "real" live trading opens in January for our platform.

Good Luck!
TotleInc

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:22:30 PM

Interesting project, I have few questions about it.

1) When will you release whitepaper?
2) I signed up for beta round, under it it says step
   - create account
   - draft your cryptofolio - Select crypto assets you believe will perform the best.
How to create account and how to select assets?
3) First and last name is required, what is your KYC policy?
4) I see BTC, ETH, LTC and XRT in portfolio, does it mean there will be no other altcoins?

Whitepaper for Totle will come out next month... keep an eye out Wink

You will be able to create an account starting Oct. 31

There is no KYC required!  Draftcoins i completely free and Totle is a non-custodial portfolio platform... you control your assets and retain possession at all times.

You will be able to choose among 100 different assets for the competition.

Good Luck and let us know if you have any other question.  You can join our telegram with the link in the ANN above or here: https://t.me/totleinc
Mervyn_Pumpkinhead
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:12:50 AM

This looks like one of the best projects.  Can not wait for the competition to test out the front end!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░         ░                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓░     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓   ░▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓   ▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Totle: DEX Aggregator 

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▓███    █████   
                    █     ▓█▒   █   
                   ██       ██▒██   
                   █                
            █████████████           
   ████████░             ░████████  
  █░ ░██                     ▒█▒  ██
  █░██     ░▓▓▓▒      ▓▓▓▒     ░█ ██
   ██      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▒▓▓▓▓      ██  
   ██        ░░        ░░       ▒█  
    █░                          █   
     █▓      ██░      ██░     ░█    
       ██░       ████      ░██      
          ████████████████    

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:52:50 PM

Really great concept.  I am going to follow this for sure.  Signed up for the portfolio competition and now waiting for more information.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
TotleInc

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:01:14 PM

This looks like one of the best projects.  Can not wait for the competition to test out the front end!

Thanks for the support guys... updates coming really soon with rules and FAQ... Look out for the ANN
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:23:46 AM

Hello,

I have seen user with advert of this project in signature, but i can not find signature campaign thread.. I don't understand .. Did the campaign start? If yes, can I request a link to the thread?
Thank you.
Here is link for Signature campaign looks like very good because its paying pay per post and this project is also going to be very good as they are doing good start https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256101.0
This project is actually going to be great and the campaign manager always delivery a good services. I have seen many people apply for this campaign because the payment is currently one of the best. I will also join the contest and learn how things work. I pray this project become successful.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

Great questions and thank you for your interest.  Draftcoins is a game where users select crypto assets and then win prizes based on the performance of those assets.  No real money is needed as this is a game.  There is no fee to enter, it is completely free!  The users with the best performing portfolios (based on percentage gain) over a period of time (daily, weekly and monthly) will be awarded prizes - details coming soon to the Draftcoins site.

Draftcoins is powered by Totle and the simple user interface will be the same experience when "real" live trading opens in January for our platform.

Good Luck!

Thank you for your response it has to a large extent clarifies my curiosity and I would definitely be part of this when it is opened for public. But I still have a question. Pending the time that we will be able to enter with funds because you said it will be free to enter now, will the prize also be free, or we will have to pay something to take part in the challenge?
miguelmorales85

Activity: 544
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:23 PM

I have just joined the signature campaign and soon I will read the white paper because I currently don't understand what is this about.
Seems like a tokenized lotery more than an actual alt coin.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

I have just joined the signature campaign and soon I will read the white paper because I currently don't understand what is this about.
Seems like a tokenized lotery more than an actual alt coin.
It doesn't look like lottery to me since you have to predict crypto performance.
Looking forward to 31. to see how it works.
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:52:42 PM

I done
Do I have to take photos as evidence?
thank you

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Edwardard (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

Hello guys,
Please follow up with the new ANN thread created by the  team: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2317498.0

This thread will be locked now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: