Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:14:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eBCSH 🔶 | 🔶 BitcoinCash Improved 🔶 | 🔶 EXCHANGE EtherDelta 🔶 | 🔶 NEW THREAD  (Read 5698 times)
ninjagod

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

We are just going through review to get listed on imToken. For now, we are listed on Blockfolio  Smiley
kelly002

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Hi dev (ninjagod). Your account was hacked. Then, you should open new thread for informing us about the progress of eBCSH.   Is the distribution going on? I have't received any token yet. My adress is  0xAeA86954b21687DB0080bC60E911DC96387abc40    Hopefully, This token will go to moon. Thanks in advance.
ninjagod

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:40:45 PM

Hi dev (ninjagod). Your account was hacked. Then, you should open new thread for informing us about the progress of eBCSH.   Is the distribution going on? I have't received any token yet. My adress is  0xAeA86954b21687DB0080bC60E911DC96387abc40    Hopefully, This token will go to moon. Thanks in advance.

Yes, distribution is still going on for those who signed up to the airdrop.
ninjagod

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:43:48 PM

I'm number 3618 on the list, unfortunately received nothing yet Huh

Thats fine. Just make sure you send me an email and I will send you tokens ASAP.

Thanks for being patient  Smiley

Very shady things going around here.
Accounts hacked, need to send email now (confusing 2 different e-mailadresses listed here).
I'm really confused, why not just follow the speadsheet and send everybody their coins?

Sorry if it seems strange. Im working as hard as I can.
kelly002

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:58:08 PM

Hi again dev! Please open a telegram group. There is an info pollution.
sergeykoran

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:14:15 PM

Thanks for hard work, dev
mrjuly

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:25:00 PM

HODL
ninjagod

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

Thats fine. Just make sure you send me an email and I will send you tokens ASAP.

Thanks for being patient  Smiley

Accounts hacked, need to send email now (confusing 2 different e-mailadresses listed here).
I'm really confused, why not just follow the speadsheet and send everybody their coins?

Sorry for being so untrusty, but I expect after sending an email to receive followup phishing e-mails or whatever.
If the airdrop is stil busy (I'm number 3618 on the list), then I should just wait right?
Did something went wrong? Why must I send another e-mail? (hopefully you understand and can explain, thnx)

Mainly to help filter out bots and those who signed up to the airdrop without having any intention of actually supporting or pursuing eBCSH as a viable currency.
mudderfudder

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:33:04 PM

Thanks for being patient  Smiley

It does seem strange. I am 2960 on the list and have not gotten my airdrop yet. I will PM you on here with my address.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

why im still not received airdrop

Dimmadont

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:39:43 PM

why im still not received airdrop

Read the post buddy  Wink
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

just be patient dev has to do a lot of work.  It costs money to send out these transactions with gas its not like its a scam jeez.

HODL till 5 dollars or more, but always hodl some amount of the far future  Smiley Smiley
ninjagod

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:44:07 PM

We currently have a trading volume of $2,100. We need to get to $10,000 then we will be listed on coinmarketcap.

You can check eBCSH's trading volume on the Blockfolio app.

Thanks!
jhunnez23

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:48:44 PM

Thanks for being patient  Smiley

Sorry for being so untrusty, but I expect after sending an email to receive followup phishing e-mails or whatever.
If the airdrop is stil busy (I'm number 3618 on the list), then I should just wait right?
Did something went wrong? Why must I send another e-mail? (hopefully you understand and can explain, thnx)

Mainly to help filter out bots and those who signed up to the airdrop without having any intention of actually supporting or pursuing eBCSH as a viable currency.

You missed us on purpose? I think you missed alot in that spreadsheet. Please check email. Email sent. Goodluck.

Sheldon.Cooper

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

Could be the next hype of the "e" coins provided that :

1. other "e" tokens have two or even three versions;
2. available simple road map (better than nothing);
3. no "coding issues" whatsoever.

eBcsh could even reached the place that eBtc may never be able to reach provided that, particularly, no impeccable issues related with the token coding.
angel55

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:12:37 PM

gonna try to buy some more coins at cheap prices, Etherdelta is a pain to use though.

eBTC could of been huge but the coding issues have held it back.

eBitcoincash can become huge if they play their cards right.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:29:27 PM

gonna try to buy some more coins at cheap prices, Etherdelta is a pain to use though.

eBTC could of been huge but the coding issues have held it back.

eBitcoincash can become huge if they play their cards right.

A good start of playing their cards right would be to send out the tokens to everyone on the list. Sure it is a lot of work and some cost involved. If they would do it the RIGHT WAY this could be a serious competitor to say eBTC that is worth millions of $$$$$ right now.

But no, they had to mess it up, and with that goes our profit out the window and the devs profit out the window also. You can still make this right, but you need to act fast and get EVERYBODY on the list their tokens.

IF YOU WANNA GAIN SOMETHING GOOD, YOU NEED TO PUT IN THE WORK REQUIRED. IF YOU PUT SHIT IN, YOU GET SHIT RESULTS.

Just do what eBTC did, they paid all the tokens to everyone on the list, or this will FAIL!!

Here is a piece of advice, give me and the others our tokens that was promised to us.
Metallove

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:10 PM

email has been send
please check
angel55

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:35:36 PM

Actually a lot of people complained in the eBTC thread about not getting their airdrops.

Yes this project can be very successful with a good work ethic from the devs
DarkGoddess

Activity: 224

Stars can't shine without darkness.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

Actually a lot of people complained in the eBTC thread about not getting their airdrops.

Yes this project can be very successful with a good work ethic from the devs

Interesting project, the verdict is still open.

I Would Rather Get Lost By Making My Way Than Following One's Path And Lose Myself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: