Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: eBCSH 🔶 | 🔶 BitcoinCash Improved 🔶 | 🔶 EXCHANGE EtherDelta 🔶 | 🔶 NEW THREAD  (Read 5700 times)
_Crypto_Knight_

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

COMMENTS FROM DEV AT ECASH ANN:

"And no, of course, I cant manage all those projects at once! But, Equis was a failed project and nobody invested. eBitcoinCash is currently postponed. So my time is really only given to this one project."

eBCSH has been temporarily put on hold, so not abandoned guys, the dev is barely sleeping with all the work that needs doing, so it's still alive to some degree.
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

"And no, of course, I cant manage all those projects at once! But, Equis was a failed project and nobody invested. eBitcoinCash is currently postponed. So my time is really only given to this one project."

eBCSH has been temporarily put on hold, so not abandoned guys, the dev is barely sleeping with all the work that needs doing, so it's still alive to some degree.

The thread hasn't been closed, so I guess it's just dormant. Once the dev gets more time on his hands we might see the activity pick up here.
Postlegend

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:14:02 PM

The thread hasn't been closed, so I guess it's just dormant. Once the dev gets more time on his hands we might see the activity pick up here.

There is only 1 dev for both projects? That takes a lot of time and hard work...it'll be hard for the project to be very successful.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:26:26 PM

There is only 1 dev for both projects? That takes a lot of time and hard work...it'll be hard for the project to be very successful.

There was a different dev here originally, but he gave up and left it to the current dev.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:54:30 PM

hi dev , you're working on ECASH and forgetting about EBCSH
EBCSH should be listed on cryptopia today  Huh Huh Undecided Undecided

So the dev is both the runner of ecash and ebcsh

Well, kind of. The original dev here gave up and left it to the dev at EthereumCash to take over. You can see that at the OP of this thread on page 1.

No dude its the same Dev from ecash. Nobody left or took over anything.
DraGonD

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:56:17 PM

There was a different dev here originally, but he gave up and left it to the current dev.

Actually it is 1 kid. Nobody left and nobody took over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ninjagod

Re: eBCSH 🔶 | 🔶 BitcoinCash Improved 🔶 | 🔶 EXCHANGE EtherDelta 🔶 | 🔶 NEW THREAD
October 09, 2017, 04:27:54 PM
Reply with quote  #20
DOMAINBROKER has been hacked. This is my new account.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

is this project dead?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:34 PM

no more updates ...
shae123

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

Just sent an email to you dev, Hoping to get my airdrop now.
_Crypto_Knight_

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:26:53 PM

This coin will be postponed for some time as the dev is rushed off his feet over at Ethereum Cash, I can't see him checking up on eBCSH for a LONG time, but this project is not dead. Just be prepared to wait a while.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

yes good time to buy it cheap before development continues.
_Crypto_Knight_

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:09:21 PM

Previous scam featuring the two school-stooges themselves:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1066476;sa=showPosts;start=260
_Crypto_Knight_

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

(see previous page)
Samthehero

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

Any development going on here or is it completely abandoned. Is there a active dev here, if it isn't can somebody else please take over.
cryptomania2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:30:26 PM

The eBCSH dev. team is sitting on a gold mine here, as EBCSH can easily spike up to .80 cents each, like EBTC did, in the FIRST WEEK of official trading on EtherDelta. Once they return to EBCSH from their other project, they can make a fortune with eBCSH as the name alone makes it a $1 each Token FAST. They are sitting on big profits here and all they have to do is implement it, as EBCSH has the potential of going to .80 cents each very quickly - even in the first week of official trading!
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

I think it's safe to say that no dev is coming back here to take over. I think eBCSH is completely dead sadly.
Postlegend

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:29:54 PM

I think it's safe to say that no dev is coming back here to take over. I think eBCSH is completely dead sadly.

Yeah, I think we all can agree with your statement. Don't worry over one project, there are plenty of other great altcoins and/or tokens to look out for. For example, the PoSToken we're both in. Smiley

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adbitco

Activity: 1484
Merit: 677

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

I don't know whether dev checks the thread regularly or not but I think the airdrop distribution is still going on and hence I would like to post here my details in the spreadsheet. My position in the spreadsheet is 4273. I sent the dev an email to with my position in the spreadsheet and ETH address. Hope I receive the tokens soon.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
vb01

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:24:28 PM

The eBCSH dev. team is sitting on a gold mine here, as EBCSH can easily spike up to .80 cents each, like EBTC did, in the FIRST WEEK of official trading on EtherDelta. Once they return to EBCSH from their other project, they can make a fortune with eBCSH as the name alone makes it a $1 each Token FAST. They are sitting on big profits here and all they have to do is implement it, as EBCSH has the potential of going to .80 cents each very quickly - even in the first week of official trading!
I highly doubt that. Ebtc spiked coz it was the first e-coin and community had faith in the dev. After that there have been so many fake ones that now the community hates e-coins. Look at etherdelta to see the graveyard of all e-coins Tongue
Beyerd17

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

I highly doubt that. Ebtc spiked coz it was the first e-coin and community had faith in the dev. After that there have been so many fake ones that now the community hates e-coins. Look at etherdelta to see the graveyard of all e-coins Tongue

So true, the e-coins have done their thing and the community have had enough of the scams. Probably real soon many of them will get delisted off of EtherDelta when volume drops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: