Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 13141 times)
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:01:49 AM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
zebra.com

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:08:30 AM

maybe this kind of market for international trade but only for the financial ecosystem?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:21:19 AM

But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
spartanrules

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:26:06 AM

It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Probably it should be a large commission, is not it?
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com.
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:30:43 AM

This project is engaged in financing purchases for various companies. Those. is the main part of the Hanlleon project. Just Handleon offers a wider range of services.
It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive Smiley
whitetoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:30:59 AM

Well, I do not think so. probably not
RadekG

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

It turns out they have expanded the sphere of influence, and now offer more services. Yes, and they are working on the blockade platform, using smart contracts. sounds very impressive Smiley
Yes, I hope to see this project in action. A good idea!
spartanrules

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services Undecided
whitetoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:35:59 AM

It's still not clear how they are going to monetize their services Undecided
Try to read whitepaper more carefully, there is a lot of information, maybe you missed something? Wink
lordmick

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:38:26 AM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
RadekG

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:39:56 AM

That is, I correctly understand that they are engaged in the delivery of large supplies, as well as their storage in the warehouse? Yes?
No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

They work all over the world, and on what certain territories?
lordmick

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

No. Not certainly in that way. Shipping companies will be engaged in transportation, they also do not store goods. Rather, they solve financial and organizational issues.
Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:45:45 AM

Basically Russia, China, also Europe and several other countries.
RadekG

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:34 AM

Why should I address these services to them, unless I can not solve all these issues by the forces of my company? why should I overpay for additional services once again?
You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
ooxtcoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

This is a Russian project, right?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:52:09 AM

I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
lordmick

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:53:30 AM

You do not understand a bit about what you're talking about. You can order a batch of goods for yourself, paying for it only by 30%, it's quite convenient. The rest of the money for you will make investors. The remaining 70% you will give already when the goods come to the warehouse in your country or city. Well, plus a small commission, which will include transportation costs, etc.
In principle, it sounds interesting, unless the commission is too high. Smiley
Have they already started a pre-sale token campaign?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:54:35 AM

I do not know for sure, maybe Russian. But does this make any difference?
I just think that Russia is a very promising country in terms of developing the crypto-currency industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: