Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***  (Read 13141 times)
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:08:49 AM

Platform Handalion works through smart contracts. This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:09:19 AM

Platform Handalion works through smart contracts. This means payment for all services will be supported only in the crypto currency?
No, the fact that the work is based on smart contracts does not mean that it will work only with crypto currency
And what kind of currency will they support?
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

And what kind of currency will they support?
I can not say exactly. ETH, BTC, Fiat money, I do not know for sure
miraclebets

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:12:12 AM

And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handleon and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:12:59 AM

And what will the company do if the customer who ordered a shipment of goods through Handleon and paid 30% of the total cost will simply refuse the goods? I mean refuses during his transportation or delivery to the warehouse.
Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:13:55 AM

Such things are usually prescribed in the contract. Obligations of the parties and all of that kind.
What if they declare themselves bankrupt?
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:14:28 AM

Who exactly, Handelion or company is the customer?
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:15:00 AM

I mean the customer
whitetoo

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:18:35 AM

I mean the customer
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

I mean the customer
Yes, in fact this is a very interesting situation. I think such moments are prescribed initially in the contract.
I suppose that to cover expenses and return all funds to investors, Handleon can announce an auction for a shipment of goods or something like that.
Or they just send a shipment of goods back to the supplier, maybe this way out of the situation.
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:18 AM

I mean the customer
Or they just send a shipment of goods back to the supplier, maybe this way out of the situation.
But where do they get the money to deliver the goods several times at different points.
wiak2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

I mean the customer
But where do they get the money to deliver the goods several times at different points.
In any case, the customer makes an advance payment of at least 30% of the order value.
These 30% can just go for similar expenses, as a guarantee of different risks. Wink
miraclebets

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:22:37 AM

I mean the customer
In any case, the customer makes an advance payment of at least 30% of the order value.
These 30% can just go for similar expenses, as a guarantee of different risks. Wink
Yes, it makes sense. In this context
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:24:58 AM

What type of delivery do they do? By train, plane, or shipping barges across the ocean?
Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:25:47 AM

Firstly, they do not deliver, but provide a full range of services, which includes delivery.
Secondly, it does not matter, delivery can be carried out in any or several ways.
So it turns out they have their own transport company or something? How it works? Huh
whitetoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:34 AM

So it turns out they have their own transport company or something? How it works? Huh
Of course not. All delivery is carried out through outsourcing. They just hire a transport company, that's all.
elrugrim

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:01:18 AM

Of course not. All delivery is carried out through outsourcing. They just hire a transport company, that's all.
It turns out that they do not have their own warehouses, right?
whitetoo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:01:50 AM

It turns out that they do not have their own warehouses, right?
Yes exactly Wink
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:16:59 AM

When do they plan to launch their project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: