Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: utrust ICO  (Read 848 times)
SL18 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

Any opinions on that people?
Not something that I would invest in, the coin is too new and the people that are developing the coin don't know how to build things that fast.

What makes you say that?

Also, is the high supply an issue?!
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

One of the common elements I'm looking for in an ICO project before I invest in them is the background of their team members. And so far, the team that led the development of the Utrust platform seems to be well-developed. They are solid, so to speak.

When I reviewed the LinkedIn of their team members, they were all considered to be experienced and all have professional credentials when it comes to digital financing and technology before they even begun conceptualizing the idea of Utrust. Their CIO, Filipe Castro, for example, had worked for the United Nations as their Summer Associate Manager and worked before in the Huizhou GSD Technology, Innovation Ventures and Millicom Digital Ventures. All of these companies are related to IoT, if I am not mistaken.

Now another info I've read about Utrust is that their pre-sale is a success and it only took them 30 minutes to sell almost $1.5-Million worth of Utrust tokens. That is already considered a feat for most ICOs.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:04:28 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong but utrust is kinda like paypal but you can pay with cryptocurrencies and the seller get fiat right?
Also there is no fee if you use utrust token so if it works the token will be very valuable right?

I'm surprised(and worried) that people on bitcointalk are not more excited about this.

Yup, it is going to be very similar to Paypal, except it wants to let you use a range of cryptocurrencies and multiple fiat conversions. Basically a single wallet type without wondering if your crypto or fiat will work. They are working closely for regulation in Switzerland, according to latest updates, and will have proper AML procedures. Even the ICO seems compliant. If that works out, they might just be the first regulated exchange/payment that will work across platforms.

I am one of the watchers of this UTRUST project. My own personal assessment says this is an ambitious project but very fulfilling and glorious when successful. I sincerely wish for this project to become successful. Imagine a paypal-like mode of transactions but with cryptocurrencies. Isn't it amazing?
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:47:59 AM

With a crowdsale hardcap of "just" $49m, and as one of the most anticipated upcoming ICOs out there, uTrust is going to sell out in minutes. Like maybe 10 blocks or less.

you think it will sell in minutes?

Yes. It's a highly anticipated project with a vaguely reasonable cap. ICO flippers will be all over it along with long term investors.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:58:40 AM

utrust is good project, but better not invest at 1 place. for me separate it to some altcoin is good idea, for future refference.

Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:06:07 AM

Utrust looks like a great ICO.
But i have few problem on there ico, i'm PM manager but not response. and
I liked their concept and it is better than their compitator Monetha because the Monetha uses only ERC20 tokens but utrust supports both Bitcoin and Ethereum based tokens. I don't post much info here, just search in the google for reviews.
petr_ind

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:51 AM

Utrust ICO seems have ads on many place.
Their white paper seems looks like want to build application which can be used to do online payment easier.
As long they backed the token exchange, maybe they will gain marketshare...

But, I think this kind of application already exist a lot.
leyfinder

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:58:10 PM

there is a lot of interest for Utrust and it all sounds great and its easy to get caught up in the hype and hope to make money but its always a gamble.

leyfinder

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

utrust is good project, but better not invest at 1 place. for me separate it to some altcoin is good idea, for future refference.

diversify and spread it about, seperate it to some altcoin is good advice I believe. I really think the Blockchain is an internet big wave for us to surf, this serf is up and surfing Wink
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

there is demand for crypto exchange gateway. i think UTRUST will do good
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

So any concern with the high supply?

I think the timing will be quite good after the BTC fork as the money will start flowing towards alt coins again...
ProsperFisher

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

Fuck! I've bought it at almost highest price =(
SL18 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

You must be looking at the wrong coin here lol...
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:37:56 AM

I advise you to "buy back" when the price is down. and do an evaluation to find other coins that are more profitable.
lavender9278

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

just see how many people join their campaign and their pre sale. this is good ICO on October
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:44:58 AM

I believe that Utrust will be a successful ICO project this year.
A lot of support even before the ICO started.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: