Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bull market looms on the horizon  (Read 715 times)
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:33:31 AM

I'm not saying it'll happen today.  I'm not saying it'll happen tomorrow.  This period of relative stability may last quite a bit longer...  But the next major swing will be an upward one.  All the signs I see point to this being a virtual inevitability.  And I've been right before about a few things at least.  I just call it how I see it, nothing more, nothing less.  I've always tried to keep it real with people in here whether it was something they wanted to hear or not.

If you have a few bucks to invest it isn't a bad time to do so.

Price stable in my opinion usually means that a bull wave is incoming, so i agree with you. The bull market is probably going to come by latest end of this month, pulling the price up to around and close to $5000.

Whether we can break that resistance level is going to be crucial to how the price goes in the future.

If it breaks $5k, then price could well settle at a level of $5200-5500 for a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:49:14 AM

So that begs the question... assuming we get to 6k in the bull run, do you think it will hold or will it take months to stabilize afterwards?

since 6k and all prices around it are not the end target of bitcoin price that means it won't stabilize afterwards. not for more years. it will continue to be wild for a longer time. 6k to 7k then ... until 10k and so on. it will continue like this and from time to time you will see a big dip for about 1 week to 1 month of downtime before the rise starts up again and continues on the same path upwards.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:46:36 AM

So that begs the question... assuming we get to 6k in the bull run, do you think it will hold or will it take months to stabilize afterwards?

No one can say what's going to happen. We may ditch the 6k and go down again immediately. Or we break through it and go straight for 7k.
But in general as some new high got created it got tested again sooner or later. The last dip down to 3k proves that.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:50:04 AM

Well the bull run will definitely gives us ATH.
And after hitting the ATH it will surely have dips until $5000 and still not bad as we're all surely profited.
So this time is the perfect to buy at least some satoshis so we can all ride the train.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:18:21 AM

Well the bull run will definitely gives us ATH.
And after hitting the ATH it will surely have dips until $5000 and still not bad as we're all surely profited.
So this time is the perfect to buy at least some satoshis so we can all ride the train.

I can sure say that $5000 mark value is the most near price we can get from this stability, I really want the price to rise but I never saying this because I want that to happen but because it is the sure thing I see the value to go and in the impending Hard Fork I think that a lot will just hodl on to their bitcoin but we can never say that there is no one that will sell because of fear, because  it can sure still happen.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:21:54 AM

Second one that is Segwit2x fork can have a severe effect on the market if enough consensus wouldn't be there. Still the support is less and can lead to uncertainty and hence drop. I think Bitcoin price will see some major drop in November.

With various malicious miners looking to bank on another chain split event, the chances are quite on the higher side that it will actually happen - especially when you consider that there has been an agreement regarding Segwit2x (likely with that intention in mind). I find it quite frustrating that they are toying around with Bitcoin for their own financial benefit. The only thing that we can do in case the market happens to tank, is to use that as an opportunity to increase our holdings at discount levels, or to trade the volatility in case you're a trader. Another scenario might be that we'll see the price increase due to people buying themselves some extra coins in the runup to the chain split event. But then again, everything that's being said today is pure speculation, that might or might not hold any value eventually - that we'll find out in November.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

I'm not saying it'll happen today.  I'm not saying it'll happen tomorrow.  This period of relative stability may last quite a bit longer...  But the next major swing will be an upward one.  All the signs I see point to this being a virtual inevitability.  And I've been right before about a few things at least.  I just call it how I see it, nothing more, nothing less.  I've always tried to keep it real with people in here whether it was something they wanted to hear or not.

If you have a few bucks to invest it isn't a bad time to do so.
At this stage, the optimism is obviously high and as long as we do not experience any bad news, most especially with the recent stability, it is a chance of taking off a little bit soon.

However, I still do not understand the stance of this upcoming fork and the effect it may have on the market, most especially how it will play out with the miners. Whichever way though, there is a good time awaiting.
Lucid717 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

Don't look now but it's happening this very moment.  At this rate you won't be able to buy a bitcoin without taking out a second mortgage on your house before the week is through.  I'm thankful that I got back in right after I made this post when the price was around 4400.  I admit I'm not a holder, I'm a mover, but I'm thankful for those of you that are the former.  And I've been fortunate enough to guess right most of the time up until now.  They were "educated" guesses to my credit not blind stabs in the dark.  We need to inform one another, honestly & objectively, when we hear/see/sense something.  And not just spread FUD or false optimism to try to suit our own agendas.  The first post I ever made in here was a warning that I saw a decline coming, and recommended a way for people to make a few bucks in the meantime if they chose to get their money out.  I was accused of trying to peddle coins from my non-existent coin company.  Within 3 days the value fell about $700.

My only agenda is trying to help the 99 percenters become 1 percenters.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: