⇾ OMG
October 09, 2017, 05:04:30 PM

What price will be in 2018?
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:11:09 PM

OMG is a nice coin and will be a future 3 digit coin. Going to grow like NEO ,dis is d best time to get in
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

It ties into its future, but I do not know what it will be. I hope the price will continue to rise, but no one can predict that. I'm waiting for answers from other users, what do they think?
bosses

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

I believe that this coin has given a great profit this year so that it is not necessary to expect a big profit from it.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:07:02 PM

OMG is definitely in my HODL group. If any of the companies are going to get it done right, its going to be OmiseGO.
I was day trading OMG for a while, and made some nice profit. However, the more I read the more I realize this is the one to hodl. In fact, I think OMG and ETH will be my primary tokens.

What do you guys think the odds are for this coin to hit 20-25 next year? I know there is no such thing as predicting the market, but just want everyone's thoughts.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:30:39 PM

It all depends on the finish of each coin at the end of the year, see and observe how each of them is falling or growing and on that basis determine what price awaits us for the next year!
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:59:29 PM

I just have a feeling this has reached its peak, I don't see this growing the way it has grown again in future maybe try to sustain its recent gain and plateau out
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:00:41 PM

That depends on the ethereum fork, if that goes smoothly and that will be affecting the omg price because i just know that omg will be involved in the plasma project. I think that should be touched double digit before 2018

bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:04 AM

That depends on the ethereum fork, if that goes smoothly and that will be affecting the omg price because i just know that omg will be involved in the plasma project. I think that should be touched double digit before 2018
will hardfork etherum be successful Huh

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:07:16 AM

will hardfork etherum be successful Huh

What is the date of this HardFork? I am still too much confused about. There is so many things happen. It is hard to follow.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:08:38 AM

OmiseGo will take much more space in the future because it is one of the coins China supports alongside NEO. However, I think that NEO will remain on the back plan because NEO has a good market space and OmiseGo is bound to stay on the back if it does not make a good breakthrough.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:31:37 AM

I won't predict how much it will be, but it is a coin that is definitely worth investing in and holding onto.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

I can predict its price reaching around $70-90 range. Developers are working hard for their coin. I have great sympathy. It is probably the real next Ethereum. I can see it becoming 3rd biggest coin.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

I'd like to remind everyone here that Ether experienced a drop from $15 down to $7 and again from $21 down to $7. These things happen in crypto world, in fact it's impossible for them not to happen, this is how markets work.
The people who hold/accumulate such a promising token through the tough times are the ones who will. Just hold onto your hats and ride it out, it's the only way to you'll be successful in the long run!
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

I am very pleased with this project. Will it be able to capture the Asian market? I think yes. PR from Bouteria, development from programmers and in 2018 we will see growth. Now there is a correction, we played almost 61.8% of growth from 7.17.2017 Will there be a turn? We will see

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

Do not know how much it will rise in 2018 but it should go to $30 or more.
Good coin to buy and hold at this low price.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

yeah definitely a Coin with a Future. They already have a working product with solid partnerships.
They will only keep expanding and due to that the price will keep rising.

Definitely worth a hodl
catchy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:29:08 AM

strong team, strong project, they are working on several partnerships - OMG is already recognized as a solid altcoin and withstood the recent trend quite well.

I don't have a crystal ball, but I can definitely see them in the $30 range next year - both for the reasons above and because of the FOMO from the ongoing flow of new crypto-investors.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

the price is stable even with the btc up and down, once the hard fork over, it will has a high change of rise. the team is solid and is making good progress in Asia.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

I am holding lots of OMG at the moment and it looks good for long term holding. On starting few months of 2018 price might remain stable between 20$-30$ but by end of the next year price can easily get to over $100+ range

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print