Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to Buy Alts?  (Read 2253 times)
sw1911

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:15:54 PM

a correction is coming soon. 
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

Wait until 22-24 october and buy any altcoin for as low as possible price, wait one - two month and you can sell for bigger price
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

I prefer to wait (a little bit more) for confirmation of trend change.
I think now is the right time to buy in altcoins if you want to have them at a dirty discount. It is not normal people are going to buy bitcoin to get this HF coin called Bitcoin Gold. What will be next, another stupid HF. I am sure none of those HF will find higher support than btc has, and therefor a waste of time. This pre mined junk should not even enter the shitcoin exchanges. Don't expect to make any profit on that, buy altcoins now and thank me later.
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

I think so OP. I dont have much experience in the cryptoworld but from researching it seems like something big may be on the horizon. Now wether or not it comes after this bitcoin fork is the billion dollar question and to you it might be a hundred thousand or million dollar question. Just depends on  various things. You have certain coins that have dispersed in the tens of billions range like ripple , espers, stellar lumens, etc..... Even if those go to ten cents a coin if you own a a few million of these coins you will make more in a month than a vast majority of people make in a year.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

I prefer to wait (a little bit more) for confirmation of trend change.
I think now is the right time to buy in altcoins if you want to have them at a dirty discount. It is not normal people are going to buy bitcoin to get this HF coin called Bitcoin Gold. What will be next, another stupid HF. I am sure none of those HF will find higher support than btc has, and therefor a waste of time. This pre mined junk should not even enter the shitcoin exchanges. Don't expect to make any profit on that, buy altcoins now and thank me later.
Bitcoin value was rapidly increasing, so I think it's enough reason to buy and invest to other alternative coins. Because when bitcoin price in the market is continuously raising up, we all know that it's better to invest on altcoins, due to lower prices of them. Moreover investing on higher value of coins are not wise decision.
kenikat

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

between now and oct25 is the right time to buy alts, hopefully they will go even lower than they are now

we may lose between now and then, but i believe after it will recover strongly
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:21:15 PM

I will wait until the 25th of October to buy more alt coins.

muci1806

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:23:58 PM

Definitely not, I think it will dip much more near to 25th Okt.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:25:39 PM

a correction is coming soon. 
Not soon but already done in this time caused by there is a little impact caused by the bitcoin hardfork. I may think the price will be increasing again. The crypto trend will increase on its interest and that makes the more people are falling in love with crypto.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

Its still two whole weeks to fork. I dont believe bitcoin can stay high for so long. Idle coin makes no profit so the whales will do a sell all atleast once during that time. Today I stacked up on bitcoin and tether to prepary for the movements.
Your assumption may be correct as whales will want to still do some little bit of manipulation on the market. The pump has been pretty huge lately and the altcoin crashing really bad though some are still trying to pick up a little bit with some support.

At this stage though, there may still be some altcoins in mind to make some run for as I feel they are just at the stage of pretty good buy and will yield some profit as well even after the fork.
Jduall10

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

What about holding XRP until the conference next week?
Lumen111

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:28:28 PM

the market takes into account everything !
ALT+BTC Golg=BTC
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:28:40 PM

Well, the prices are VERY low right now So If I had some spare money left I would scoop some up, lol.  Tongue
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:34:16 PM

Time is come to step back into alt market. But I am not very sure if Bitcoin price rise after ATH (if it comes) will hammer alts down or if it will also fly, like in the beginning of 2017.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

It seems alts correction is over for now. Still some time left before Bitcoin Gold
fork so may just go sideways until then.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:17:02 PM

I don't see any problem in investing in altcoin, even though it is now bleeding in the market. Sometimes I think maybe it is the right time to buy Altcoin and hold it until it gain his price. But if you are goingbto buy altcoin you should need to be wise in choosing.
ContrivedShark

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

There will likely be a another dip for Alts just before the fork of BTC.

There will then be a pump straight after the fork.

V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:31:10 AM

guys...alts are bleeding ? great discounts going on, which are tempting ...but since btc gold on oct 25th and later nov first week btc hardfork coming...so ppl move their stash from alts to btc to get free money as result of fork.... so is it right time to jump in or wait few more weeks and buy right before fork? share your thoughts

Altcoins bleeding is a sign of a good season to buy. Do not mind other factors if you have been waiting for your chosen altcoins to go down in value. Hit your target if it is the right time. But if you are targeting some free Bitcoin Gold then forget the alts for now and shift to Bitcoin. But I think only a handful of exchanges are committing to give away free bitcoin gold.
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:52:11 AM

Money will start pouring in shortly before the 25th. Then another slumber till january and then moon season starts again

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:19:45 AM

Not sure if now is the right time to buy alt.
It is the best time to HODL.
I keep it now.
I ll buy later probably after forking.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: