Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: e-SportsBetting.org - Write Esports Betting Tips - Win Real Money - 100% FREE  (Read 1526 times)
e-sportsbetting.org (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:35:19 PM

I tried to sign up, It was good as we can say, and 200$ prize pool every month is not that heavy and I believe there is really no catch here but just to give traffic on the site which is good to promote it. Anyways, myonly opinion is Its very hard to give tip because of the 50 word explanation, it will really take your time.
Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah, we agree that it probably will deter a lot of people from trying it out, but in our experience people prefer explanations for the tips that are posted. We might lower it a bit more, but likely never remove it.

However, we have some other ideas we would like to implement, for example "Contributor of the Month" which would reward those that post good analysis and are active on the site. That way we might have the option to have it both ways.
quite interesting especially those who understand how the matches will go thru, its an advantage  to esports fanatics sharing their thoughts and receiving a rewards after, the concept is quite original to bring traffic and bring both tipsters and gamblers who also wanted to see some edge. well looking forward for more tipsters to join your site mate.
Thanks - we are looking forward to the same Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:04:04 AM

I tried to sign up, It was good as we can say, and 200$ prize pool every month is not that heavy and I believe there is really no catch here but just to give traffic on the site which is good to promote it. Anyways, myonly opinion is Its very hard to give tip because of the 50 word explanation, it will really take your time.

Yeah, we agree that it probably will deter a lot of people from trying it out, but in our experience people prefer explanations for the tips that are posted. We might lower it a bit more, but likely never remove it.

However, we have some other ideas we would like to implement, for example "Contributor of the Month" which would reward those that post good analysis and are active on the site. That way we might have the option to have it both ways.
Because honestly I play DOTA most of the time, and you just cant give 50 word analysis per game, because sometimes it is also dependent on the drafting phase, and the betting site that i am gambling to is you can still bet while watching the drafting phase, although in other esports like CSGO you can do this,
I want to suggest as well, that maybe it will also be good, if we can just tip and let the users of the site see our bet statistics.
e-sportsbetting.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

Because honestly I play DOTA most of the time, and you just cant give 50 word analysis per game, because sometimes it is also dependent on the drafting phase, and the betting site that i am gambling to is you can still bet while watching the drafting phase, although in other esports like CSGO you can do this,
I want to suggest as well, that maybe it will also be good, if we can just tip and let the users of the site see our bet statistics.
Yeah, it is tough to analyze games, that is why gambling is so hard. There are a lot of variables to account for so I see your point, but it isn't hopeless even if you don't know the draft, there are plenty of other factors to consider.

You can see the statistics of players already on the site (we just haven't made it easy to find it, we are fixing that as we speak), here is an example: https://www.e-sportsbetting.org/users/MasterYoda/
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5926

Meh.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

Tried your site (as recently stated) during the CSGO games last night and I'm very happy about how it all works out. You put in the results very quickly which allows me to calculate my next bets and that's a really good thing.

I'm very pleased with my experience so far, and I'm super excited about what's to come in the future!

e-sportsbetting.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:10:00 PM

Tried your site (as recently stated) during the CSGO games last night and I'm very happy about how it all works out. You put in the results very quickly which allows me to calculate my next bets and that's a really good thing.

I'm very pleased with my experience so far, and I'm super excited about what's to come in the future!
Thanks - yes, the grading of bets are done automatically, but there have been some errors a few times, but hopefully no bugs going forward! Grin
annguyendo25

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:41 AM

User :annguyen25
TY
Meistro

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 06:16:25 AM

How is everyone doing so far?  I have a ROI of -0.65%  Huh  Actually I got off to a rough start and have been winning steadily on my predictions, but I am using the "bridge jumper" strategy where I pick the massive favourite, which usually wins but you don't get very much for your picks. I mean that is not really necessarily what I'm trying to do, I go for the games where I know the players, but I don't think I really have an edge handicapping these games even though I do follow professional StarCraft 2. Right now I've got innovation for blizzcon vs true, now that is a lock if ever I saw one!

Meistro

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:24:29 PM

monthly competition is almost over, MasterYoda has a nice lead

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:51:38 PM

I'm loving the site from what I'm seeing so far, it's going to be great having a place to follow knowledgeable esports betting predictions in one place instead of having to track down your favorite tipsters every time you want to place an esports bet. When November starts up I believe I will jump in the action for my chance to win the pool.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

Since your website is call e-SportsBetting, I'm assuming there is no plan in adding any other type of sports bet right? I like e-sports, and since it's free I might give it a go on next month, but I think it would be cool if you offered the possibility of betting on a larger variety of sports, and not just e-sports.
As for the prize, I would prefer more prizes, instead of just a few big ones.
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:37:54 PM

I am going to register since it's free  Wink
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:31:43 AM

I totally forgot about this site! Although I've been betting on Epicenter this entire week.. lolz.

Did one of the competitions end? Will you share some of the stats on here perhaps, winners and their respective winrate and all that.. Would be cool.

e-sportsbetting.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:10:31 PM

I totally forgot about this site! Although I've been betting on Epicenter this entire week.. lolz.

Did one of the competitions end? Will you share some of the stats on here perhaps, winners and their respective winrate and all that.. Would be cool.
Competition is still in effect (both of them!), but the main one for this month is ending in about 6 days.

New one is coming up for November though, so if you don't feel you have a chance at a prize now, you can always get ready for the next one!
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:25:36 PM

Competition is still in effect (both of them!), but the main one for this month is ending in about 6 days.

New one is coming up for November though, so if you don't feel you have a chance at a prize now, you can always get ready for the next one!

Good news! And I'll definitely sign up for the November one, there's some cool tournaments coming up that month so I'll surely get some good reviews going.

Will you share the results here about winners, win rate etc?

e-sportsbetting.org (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

Good news! And I'll definitely sign up for the November one, there's some cool tournaments coming up that month so I'll surely get some good reviews going.

Will you share the results here about winners, win rate etc?
Great to hear! Note that you don't need to signup to any of the competitions, everyone is automatically participating by posting tips.

Yes, the results are already updated on the competitions page here: October 2017 Results

If you feel any stats should be added there, like ROI for example, we could do that.
akija

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

Nice project and good for members to earn btc by giving Tips but I think to give Tips People have to be experienced in this field .

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:17:25 PM

Nice project and good for members to earn btc by giving Tips but I think to give Tips People have to be experienced in this field .

Well anyone is entitled to their opinion and you don't have to follow certain people. Since they show their previous predictions and bets you can make a decision based off of that. Besides, it's all gambling and sometimes a huge underdog wins and nobody predicted it.. I think it's really nice to read up on what other people thinks about certain things though, as I'm sure others are too.

Meistro

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:16:05 PM

I think that is kind of the point, by seeing their stats and their past predictions you have empirical evidence to show who is in fact an expert or not.

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:26:51 PM

Since your website is call e-SportsBetting, I'm assuming there is no plan in adding any other type of sports bet right? I like e-sports, and since it's free I might give it a go on next month, but I think it would be cool if you offered the possibility of betting on a larger variety of sports, and not just e-sports.
As for the prize, I would prefer more prizes, instead of just a few big ones.

I would have to disagree with this. There's got to be hundreds of sites dedicated to regular sports betting when it comes to following tips and predictions. I cannot think of another one dedicated solely to esports like this one is. If you had regular sports I could see it drowning out esports section completely. Keep it the way it is.
Meistro

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

Anyone else pumped for Blizz Con?  This is the biggest e-sports event of the year, I bet we are going to see some incredible games.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: