Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] Open Longevity: Antiaging platform and clinical trials  (Read 4232 times)
kobelev.s

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

What do you want to gain with your project? What are the real goals you want to reach in case of succeed?
Hi! You can find a lot of information in this presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jLu2dQSVntHT8ycR6QRHobZ53sBWqnNl/view
mrnuts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:18:11 PM

I'm very into all the longevity science... it's so weird that I just found out about this project!! I will definitely check it out as soon as I free some time  Wink

Someone here we are very busy?))

What? I'm somehow busy, but mostly lazy for that matter. The presentation linked above it's really interesting I recommend everybody interested in the subject to read it  Wink

kobelev.s

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 05:23:34 PM

I'm very into all the longevity science... it's so weird that I just found out about this project!! I will definitely check it out as soon as I free some time  Wink

Someone here we are very busy?))

What? I'm somehow busy, but mostly lazy for that matter. The presentation linked above it's really interesting I recommend everybody interested in the subject to read it  Wink

Thanks for your support! If you have any question, I'm here to help you.
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the Open Longevity discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official Open Longevity Token Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the Open Longevity Token project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with Open Longevity!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de Open Longevity Token

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:29:02 PM

Hello. Will result of trial able for another users?
MariaZonov

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:16:07 AM

If I'm from another country you can for example recommend meds that are applicable to you, and I could find suitable ones in my countrry?
You can just scan through the active ingredient and find it in your local drugstore
MariaZonov

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

sometimes there is need quick advice and it would be cool if you could push a couple of buttons and get advice without getting out of bed, just imagine
anyway you need to make a blood tested first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: