Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VapeCoin The 1st vape industry ICO!  (Read 5059 times)
pitch_black

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:36:20 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 07:52:25 PM by pitch_black

Never heard of your liquids. And I'm sure Inawera and FlavorArt would not accept some random cryptocurrency, and they are dominating the EU market. You can't even get imported in half of the Europe after the countries started accepting the arguable EU directive where you need a ton of quality research that costs more than opening a tobacco fab, and now that selling anything over 10ml is forbidden, importing from outside EU is simply prohibitively expensive - there is no avoiding taxation by using cryptocurrencies, and b2b payments in EU are cheap (except for few countries outbound transfers). Even implying that the masses, which are probably 99% of the customer base, would use cryptocurrency payments instead of PayPal is outright lie.

They won't be protected. This is why we all use PayPal, because we can always appeal and probably get our money in case something goes wrong. It's more expensive to buy ANY crypto currency from exchange (considering dollar/euro transfer, rate, withdraw fees) than transfer the same amount by the "expensive" paypal (not so around Europe), unless we are talking about really big payments - and they are reserved to b2b and they cant account such crypto payments easily.

Oh, and there are local and much cheaper alternatives everywhere. You can't get to USA either, for the same an many more reasons.

The AntiNic sounds good, assuming you can prove it works as a substitute. Google is VERY silent on the question. (because patches claim so too, and they never worked)

May be you have something there, but the presentation and the website leave me only with the feeling you will pay 20-30 BTC to the people that actually develop the ICO/website, and the rest is filled with mostly high hopes and little promise.

Do you have market statistics around the world?
Unless someone points me to an EU store that sells their liquids, the 0.80 market seems like pure fiction.
konstan23

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

What is 'RELAKES' current revenue?
For this year about 320 000 $
P1nstom (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:54:49 PM

Interesting project. I think it's worth a try, it deserves attention.
Thanks for your feedback! We will be glad!
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:10:26 PM

Do you have market statistics around the world?
Market statistics around the world what? We have a forecasted volume of the wholesale market for the countries in which we are going to enter.
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:12:17 PM

What promotional channels will you use among consumers?
Any, under which there will not be a ban on advertising of wapping and liquids for it.
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:05 PM

Can I purchase tokens via MyEtherWallet?
Yes, of course you can.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:13:22 AM

Hello! What income you received for 2016 and what are the objectives set for the financial indicator for 2017?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:02:55 AM

As your company differs from the major competitors? You offer consumers a unique product?
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

As your company differs from the major competitors? You offer consumers a unique product?
RELAKES is an operating profitable business that sells its products in more than 100 cities. We have developed and successfully implemented a strategy for entering new markets. So, for today
our products are sold in more than 550 stores, 100 cities and 4 countries. Our liquids are present on the shelves of not only specialized stores, but also large retail chains. The sales system is multi-channel and covers the following areas: distribution, wholesale, specialized retail, networks, online stores. The company has been present on the market since 2016 and is successfully developing due to the high quality of the product, the original flavoring solutions, as well as the right choice of market niches (RELAKES - premium liquids, Cut Eat - medium-class liquids for daily use). The company has been present on the market since 2016 and is successfully developing due to the high quality of the product, the original flavoring solutions, as well as the right choice of market niches (RELAKES - premium liquids, Cut Eat - medium-class liquids for daily use).
coin63

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:07:19 AM

The company RELAKES will be in the next few to expand to the markets of other countries? What distribution channel in this situation do you prioritize and why?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:32:29 AM

Vape now the trend. Your idea is the place to be and I think that you will achieve success. Good luck to you!
ferrum83

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:09:37 AM

What marketing strategies you use to promote your company in new markets? Do you participate in international exhibitions in the vaping industry?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

In the future I plan to start selling products for tokens VapeCoin? You can pay for the purchase tokens on your website?
blackbitum

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:43:03 AM

The plan to develop the application to work with VapeCoin on mobile operating systems?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:55 AM

Can I please know why is the target is 10 million euros ? This is very very high amount for a product that in fact need very small capital to start with ! In my country the new trend is to open a liquid line for vaping because it is simply cost almost nothing to start the production ! . The only interesting thing I see here is the antinic ! And to be honest I am confused , You are saying that your company invented something that will replace NIC ? .
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:43:30 AM

What benefits will investors receive? Token holders will participate in managment decisions? If Yes, in what and how will be voting investors?
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:58:43 AM

Your tokens supported by the production is really great. I am sure that it is reliable and long-term. I will monitor your progress and think about investing.
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:39:59 PM

Number of tokens VapeCoin will article a full-fledged cryptocurrency token Utility?
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Hi, I will in a few years to sell the tokens VapeCoin on the exchange, if will raise their price? On which exchanges will be such an opportunity?
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Is the Vape Coin ico finished, what is the VapeCon plan, next step will VapeCon team going to?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████