Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VapeCoin The 1st vape industry ICO!  (Read 5059 times)
P1nstom (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

Whether you are planning to upgrade their production after the end of ICO? If so, what are you going  to improve and how this affect the cost of production?
According to our plan, we add a line of flavors once every half a year to take as many as possible of the shelves. We have chosen a strategy for the release of new products under different brands that will belong to our plant. Thus, we give the consumer a choice, from different brands and tastes!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:07:49 AM

As i understood from the white paper that you plan to connect to your consumers, where they can pay for products tokens VapeCoin. Are there any future plans to create a full-fledged market in which the calculation will be carried out entirely using tokens? If you can help in the successful outcome of the ICO?
We want to connect as many stores as possible to our app to pay for Vapecoin tokens. I don't understand the question of helping to complete ICO.
newboi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

Well done! Keep it up! Don't give up and you will succeed  Cheesy
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:16:10 AM

that's interesting, I run my own vape factory in China... produce vape mods and accessories  :0

Seems this project is promised, cos the vape market in Russia growing rapidly these years in RU...

Here is my question::

1: Almost all good eliquid brands made in USA now have distributors in China, cos there a is big even biggest market here !
do you have any reps in China to promote your product ?

2: People change the flavor frequently, do you have any plan to keep your eliquid fresh to the vapers?

There are so many eliquid brand been made every day and all around the world,  some keep growing ,and some die quickly !!!
Yes, we have already talked with a number of partners who are ready to cooperate with our brand. But we ourselves open our office in China to work with us quickly convenient to Chinese networks and distributors. Warehouse products will be in China. Yes, there is a plan. According to our plan, we add a line of tastes every half a year. We have chosen a strategy for the release of new products under different brands that will belong to our plant. Thus, we give the consumer a choice, from different brands and tastes!
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:29:10 AM

How did you calculated that investors will be guaranteed to get 30% return per year?
VapeCoin value will be increasing from year to year. Everyone who has purchased our VapeCoin has an option that allows selling VapeCoin at a xed price in 2018, 2019, and 2020. By the end of 2020 RELAKES is planning to repurchase all of its VapeCoin. But we are sure that capitalization growth of our company will be going at a much faster pace. While purchasing our tokens today for €1–1.5, you can sell them in 2018 for €1.95, in 2019 – for €2.5, and in 2020 – for €3.3. It means that each investor will receive profit in the amount of 30–95% per annum.
nothappend

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

How do you plan to popularize tokens VapeCoin, in the future, as you expect, they become a common currency for payment of goods on the market the waping industry?
blackbitum

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:11:13 PM

How to get the satus of diamond, platinum or gold investor to buy your tokens at a discounted price?
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:38:46 PM

Honestly this is very nice !
Thank you for your comment!

Vape market is too small, isn't it? Why you need a lot of money?
First of all, the market is growing and young, and money is needed for the introduction of new technologies, the development of a nicotine substitute and the modernization of our production with the subsequent entry into the markets of other countries.

Well done! Keep it up! Don't give up and you will succeed  Cheesy
Thank you! We will go to the end!
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

How do you plan to popularize tokens VapeCoin, in the future, as you expect, they become a common currency for payment of goods on the market the waping industry?
We want to connect as many stores as possible to our app to pay for Vapecoin tokens. They will become simply a form of payment in stores connected to our application, where you can pay for the goods with our tokens.
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:55:19 PM

How to get the satus of diamond, platinum or gold investor to buy your tokens at a discounted price?
On the site https://relakes.com/ a little spilled the page below you need to leave your email and you will be contacted to discuss your investments in VapeCoin.

Or write to help@relakes.com, leave your details in the letter and you will be contacted shortly.
MWayne

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

VapeCoin on Relakes.com is very confusing.

For someone like me in the U.S. a sign of true commitment is a company that establishes marketing continuity across all channels.

Take PotCoin for example.

PotCoin can be found on PotCoin.com and their twitter is @PotCoin. It signals legitimacy to investors. As a marketer I think it is a huge mistake not to do the same.

This is also NOT the first VapeCoin in the vape industry. Here is another VapeCoin that failed and was another fly-by-night operation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911357.0

Your site looks great, but there are a lot of great looking ICOs that have an empty core and are fly-by-night pump-and-dumps.

That's my feel after reviewing this project.

Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:29:30 AM

Hello. In white paper says that the minimum rate of return the investor with tokens is 30%. And what is the maximum value?
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:38:48 AM

How do you plan to expand the use of tokens VapeCoin with its service to the entire vaping industry?
CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:48:06 AM

Already all in the crypto currency! I do not see here the blockchain and ecosystem in this project
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

Hello. In white paper says that the minimum rate of return the investor with tokens is 30%. And what is the maximum value?
The maximum income will be at the diamond investor in 2020, it will be 230%.
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:56:43 AM

How do you plan to expand the use of tokens VapeCoin with its service to the entire vaping industry?
We want to connect as many stores as possible to our app to pay for Vapecoin tokens. They will become simply a form of payment in stores connected to our application, where you can pay for the goods with our tokens.
konstan23

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:57:27 AM

VapeCoin on Relakes.com is very confusing.

For someone like me in the U.S. a sign of true commitment is a company that establishes marketing continuity across all channels.

Take PotCoin for example.

PotCoin can be found on PotCoin.com and their twitter is @PotCoin. It signals legitimacy to investors. As a marketer I think it is a huge mistake not to do the same.

This is also NOT the first VapeCoin in the vape industry. Here is another VapeCoin that failed and was another fly-by-night operation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=911357.0

Your site looks great, but there are a lot of great looking ICOs that have an empty core and are fly-by-night pump-and-dumps.

That's my feel after reviewing this project.

Thank you very much, for your questions.
About Laws. Laws in America are different from ours. They have differrent specific. So we don't let American citizien invest in our company
RELAKES works on the market since 2016. You can see our company web site www.relakes.by  Here is video from our production (it is only in russian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddzn5P3O8cQ&list=PLzdssZx1e8gCe1kDVPZsyldyUtcnZzG8I
More than for a 1 year our production is solving in 3 countries and more than 100 cities. We are intering knew markets and of cause we need investation for a faster coming on this markets.
Also we develop AntiNic technology, which will completely exclude nicotine from RELAKES products and keep millions of people healthy.
In the nearest future VapeCoin will be accepted by the majority of vape market players (manufacturers of liquids, devices and accessories) and adjacent markets players as well.
We are working hard to make our project great
P1nstom (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:58:48 AM

Already all in the crypto currency! I do not see here the blockchain and ecosystem in this project
We are very sorry that you do not see this, because in our white paper it is told where it will be applied, as well as I actually answered here where where and how we will apply it  Smiley
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

If in the future the price of a token will increase, will it be possible to buy it from two or more cans of liquid for vaping?

polonium84

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:15:35 AM

Hi,
For what purpose you are planning to buy by 2020, all tokens are sold at an inflated price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: