Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:43:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BATMAN'S TRADE SECRET: Make $$$ While Everyone Is Selling Alts for Bitcoin.  (Read 866 times)
Bruce Wayne (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:45:56 PM

Well hello my friends -

Thank you for all the messages and support.  Im glad Ive helped some of you on the cyprto journey. 

So lets start.

Alts are DROPPING!! IS it the END OF THE WORLD?!!!!  SELL?  HOLD?  ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

* Deep breath.

All is fine.

Most people are selling like mad, any crypto they own to exchange it for Bitcoin.  They are looking for "FREE MONEY".  BUT here is the thing - the math on some of the alts for BTC doenst make sense.

Now I strongly advocate taking a position in a low cap alt, like I did in Walton (bought at $1.16) and sold 1/2 of my total balance back at $8.22.  Made my money back plus 300% AND im still freerolling 1/2 of my Walton. 

But what about all these Alts dropping?  Should I sell my stiff to get Bitcoin, I mean its FREE Money right?

The time to sell your alts for Bitcoin has passed.  I could show you candlestick charts, algorithms and a ton of data - but I reserve the "full details" for the clients paying my firm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.  This my friend is solely for my crypto brothers and sisters.

Bitcoin is rising 2-3% per day and I expect it to do so until Oct 20th. Bitcoin will hit $4950 before the fork. 

Now let look at the reasons you should SELL your BITCOIN NOW, and buy Alts.  (Feel free to re-read that.  It goes against what 99% of the other "crypto geniuses" are saying.  - Why?  Frankly because they really dont know what they are talking about.  They just re-gurgated articles that are regurgitated from other sites. 

People that follow me know Ive been trading crypto for 7 years and that my company consults hedge funds, banks and HNW individuals. 

Ill stop braggin now.

Back to business.

So without going into a long winded dissertation on economics and fibonacci sequences, Ill endeavor to make this simple using 3rd grade math.

Lets look at a Crypto I really love.  ARK. 

ARK has traded at over $4USD after a very steady, yet rapid rise.  This was not a pump-and-dump.  ARK is a performer.  It will continue to perform.  If you want to be an overnight millionaire, please do not follow me.  If you want to take your money and see it 10x in 3 years, I can help and frankly, you are the people I want to help.  I have enough 7 and 8 figure clients - but I believe in BTC and crypto so much that I want to give back the power to the "average" person. Its one of the reasons I remain anonymous.

Back to ARK.  ARK is currently trading at $2.10 and it will hit $1.78 as a low by next Wed. If/when it does, I recommend a STRONG buy. If your BTC goes to $4750 and you buy all ARK with it, you will get 2,668 ARK.

Not ONLY does ARK give dividends by staking it in your ARK wallet,but the team is VERY good on slack and with communications with investors. 

So now lets look at this trade in 1 month. 

ARK shows beautiful resilience after FUD as does Bitcoin. However people buying Bitcoin now are only doing so to get Bitcoin Gold.  I forsee Bitcoin Gold being valued at $200-400 MAX.  These just are not enough actual full nodes (myself included) that support it, nor are the miners that really control Bitcoin going to make the switch. (I will leave the NYA agreement to a different day)

So if you HODL 1 BTC, likely after the fork you will HODL 1 BIT at $4000-4400 (which will rebound to near $5200 by end of Nov) and 1 Bitcoin Gold (which you SHOULD sell at $400)

End on Nov you are looking at an aggregate value of $5500. (bitcoin value curve + bitcoin gold)

AHH But what about that ARK? We were going to buy?

Well, guess what?  That ARK is going to be worth more than your BITCOIN in total.

WHY?

Because people are selling because of the Bitcoin split NOT because ARK stinks or is overvalued.  (Yes there is a small amount of price balancing going on, but the entire market is selling to get BTC)

The 2,668 ARK (if held in a wallet for the 30 days) would have given you another 25 ARK free, so now you have 2,693 ARK and the value is FAR more likely to climb back to a, conservative $3USD by end of Nov.

That means if you sell your Bitcoin while everyone else is buying NOW and BUY ARK - you would have a value of $8079 vs $5500 if you only hold that BITCOIN we all dearly love and rush to buy

Then Dec 1 you buy back your Bitcoin at $5200-$6000 and still have $2k profit.

No- I cannot predict the future, but I can use math, social forecasting and trend data to help move the window for error to a much lower space.

Now heres the catch.

Its NOT just ARK, I use ARK solely as an example, but really almost ANY alt coin that is currently trading at of below 45% of its ATH is a good value.  ASSUMING this was not a 2 week upshot followed by a massive volume dump. 

Find an Alt you like. Set a BUY order when it hits 45% of its ATH and resell when you have made back your profit plus 50%.

Happy trading

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

Agreed. People pulling out of positions on valuable alts is crazy - I'm just filling up on things the lower they get.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:55:03 PM

The Joker strikes again...
rendy_btc

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:03:22 PM

Tryng to implement this strategy, at first I paniced alot and sold bunch coins at lost.. Now I practice patience, and buying fear... But chooins which alst you are buying is very important some of them are dying..
Gambero

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

He is back! I love this guy  Grin
CryptoDen

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

Trying to decide on my timing for this, BTC should climb more towards the fork, but alts could rebound a bit before then. Hard to know when exactly to sell the BTC to get in to alts.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:43:44 PM

This is one of the best bullist trade advice I have read, there is a reason why people hold on to Bitcoin, because it is the gateway to get into fiat unlike most of these Altcoin, just look at the perfromance of BTC and ALtcoin market this year, there have been some ALtcoins big winners but what about the number of losers, most of these coins are in that position in fiat just becasue BTC has risen from $1000 to $4500 that is 4.5X so far
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

This is one of the best bullist trade advice I have read, there is a reason why people hold on to Bitcoin, because it is the gateway to get into fiat unlike most of these Altcoin, just look at the perfromance of BTC and ALtcoin market this year, there have been some ALtcoins big winners but what about the number of losers, most of these coins are in that position in fiat just becasue BTC has risen from $1000 to $4500 that is 4.5X so far
I agree on what you have said and talking on those people who do pull out their altcoin holdings are not really dumb since they do such thing on purpose which they do really take the risk specially we do know the upcoming fork on bitcoin This kind of events is really worth to take the risk and if your willing to sell out you altcoin stash then its your choice at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

If bitcoin gold drops value quickly and ends up been a scam it could mean that alts will rise greatly. Those who bought them cheaply now are getting a big payday.
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:43:51 AM

great sharing, Arks is rising now. it would be interesting to see if Bitcoin can rise above 5000. Either way, Alts should start recovering.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:09:21 AM

Bruce Wayne has descended from the skies to tell us something useful.  Wink When the world of altcoins is turning red, the so called opportunists are having their faces full of wide smiles. I am one of their students. Well, I am trying to take the most of cheap altcoins that are left by those who shift from altcoins to bitcoin and vice versa during the most unlikely of times.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Whatta guy
VuValley

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

Hmmm... so what is he saying is buy low sell high. It just might be crazy enough to work.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:09:18 AM

I am still buying. I do not want this shit Bitcoin Gold Scam. And I do not know what will happen on 2x.
tobs

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

But situations like this happen every now and then with any significant news. I don't understand why people panic so much, that they sell immiediately when coins fall. I mean, they will go back twice as much. In my opinion, they will fall now twice as much, because half of the people wants to get as much bitcoins as possible, while the others who don't follow the news, will see all the altcoins dropping so they will panic and sell it. Yes, it's good to buy now as much as possible and they will most probably come back to their original price just like they were let say two weeks ago.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: