Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaming ICOs  (Read 1025 times)
stellarowl12

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:42:17 PM

What about UnikoinGold? They are in the eSports betting realm but you can also bet on yourself and compete against other people for their cryptocurrency. This is a review video I did about them: https://youtu.be/7sKeU0jqlMY
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:46:49 PM

In general gaming, ICOs are doing quite wll.
But most of them set the valuation or target too high.

I still prefer trading or exchange ICO. there are some of the top performing ICO now, proved mainstream investors are rushing into crypto now.
Puff Pastry Hangman

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:48:55 PM

I thought Decentraland looked cool but it is long past ICO. More VR than gaming, the tokens are for buying LAND in the virtual environment, this works like real estate in that you can build(or do) stuff on the LAND you own.

It reminds me of cyberpunk novels like Snow Crash, where this kind of shared VR space is a big deal (with prime locations being worth big bucks). That's probably not a sound basis for an investment decision though!
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

I am little familiar with ICOs and invested just in a couple of these, but now I want to play serious and invest bunch of BTCs in somewhere.
But I want to invest in gaming projects (unfortunately, I only understand things in Game Industry.)
What do you propose, do you have some interesting projects to offer, guys?

Feel like that Enjincoin seems to be the most interesting gaming ICO right now.

Of course, there are other already established altcoins such as gamecredits and mobilego which may be interesting if you are into the gaming scene, but they offer less of a profit margin even in the event that they go up.

decide for yourself which one suits you best.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:31:32 AM

I am little familiar with ICOs and invested just in a couple of these, but now I want to play serious and invest bunch of BTCs in somewhere.
But I want to invest in gaming projects (unfortunately, I only understand things in Game Industry.)

Well it is good that you have taken interest on investing bitcoins into the alternative coins world. Also, The idea to start with something small and then gradually go bigger but only on the fields that you are more knowledgeable at first is a great idea. Thumbs up for that. But I suggest that you try to not get locked in to that specific field and explore more. Because there really are quite a lot of great projects outside the field of your interest. Who knows what next big thing you might miss. Just a friendly advice. Hope it helps.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

I think Skincoin is the best place to invest for gaming industry it will be the next big crypto currency in gaming industry team is doing awesomely well even they introduced exchange for gaming industry . One more you can check reality clash.
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:43:15 AM

EnjinCoin is the most heavily promoted gaming ICO right now. Other ones may be good but EnjinCoin is something that i personally like and believe in the most, and plus, they don't have the media coverage that Enjin has.

If you're not limited to ICOs then perhaps look at some gaming tokens on top of the XCP platform, or even Gamecredits?
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

It all depend on the idea and business model of the project. You can invest in any project which will have a better idea for its business. If you will invest in that type of ICOs then you will definitely earn the profit because these business often get the success and because of the revenue the token often get a high value in the market. But if you are more interested in gaming ICOs then it is also favorable because nowadays the entertainment field is getting more crowd.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

I think Skincoin is the best place to invest for gaming industry it will be the next big crypto currency in gaming industry team is doing awesomely well even they introduced exchange for gaming industry . One more you can check reality clash.
I have skin coin from bounty and I am still holding it now, I don't think they can really make it soon because until now there is still no decent exchanges. That is my basis for a successful coin because decent exchanges does not add coins without big potential, also the amount raised in the ICO was not really good enough unlike Mobilego.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:35:24 PM

check out this project... Artoken by Cappasity.. they are doing ecosystem for AR/VR/3D content.. i'm sure there is a huge place for gaming content
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:01:13 PM

Look at my signature, cloud gaming ICO PLAYKEY. This is really interesting and promising project, my opinion that cloud gaming is future of gaming, a lot of people are using it right now.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:05:47 PM

According to my research invest to a gaming ICOs is a very good decision.only industry that you can one time investment give for you lifetime return.there quite a large numbers of ICOs out there that you can invest your money but ibesting will be batter if its on a established project.investing to gaming ICOs is a good choice
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:01 PM

UnikoinGold for sure.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2017/10/unikoingold-becomes-largest-ever-gaming-esports-token/

https://www.coindesk.com/regulated-cryptocurrency-betting-just-got-big-boost-europe/
JustinCase42

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:34:26 AM

Dude check out MindSports.IO
Awesome platform for games like Poker, Chess, Go, Backgammon etc.
Will support playing, spectating, tournaments, betting, and user-generated content.
As an avid chess player I can't wait Smiley
ICO is coming up in a couple of weeks. Limited supply of coins so it should be a good long-term investment, and it's a great dev team.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:42:43 AM

Try the Reality Clash ICO I think it is worth a shot because it is being backed by Etherum block chain aside from that it is inlove in many hit titles from Activision, Disney, Ubisoft and Microsoft. Though myself have never tried to invest but based based on what I read and my speculations I think investing in these is worth a shot.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
tokencorgi

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:51:13 AM

I like mindsportsIO , enjin and dmarket . Joined their whitelist  Grin
JinMI

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:17:26 AM

https://beyond-the-void.net/
https://decentraland.org/

Two that I know of. not ICO's however.
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:21:51 AM

Feel like that Enjincoin seems to be the most interesting gaming ICO right now.

Of course, there are other already established altcoins such as gamecredits and mobilego which may be interesting if you are into the gaming scene, but they offer less of a profit margin even in the event that they go up.

decide for yourself which one suits you best.

Enjin is interesting, but I think there are limitations to their token imo. They're focused on virtual goods and creating a marketplace. Unikoingold seems to be the best option because they can just branch into that.
amnizu

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:24:54 AM

+1 for Enjin. This token based on Bankor protocol and have existing game community (for now no so big, but it's grow).
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:29:34 AM

I don't see many gaming project have reallity blockchain tech with their.
Everything they need almost only payment gateway. Many of them has been fail at ICO.
But for recommend I would like to invite you take a look about: UniKoinGold a betting token for esport.
Mark Cuban aslo support this project. Only 4 days left

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: