Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain Miner Pro Software, Scam or Not?  (Read 18331 times)
daarul50 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

what do you think about Blockchain Miner Pro software?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:01:45 PM

Hey It is a scam. I have found about this when came across the Youtube search. I have used my Nvidia GTX 750i to mine in blockchain miner pro but amazing runs like liquid flow in mining.
I think I can make money easily with this miner but finally the scam comes out that saying ask to donate to withdraw the bitcoins mined. That same i tried to login to the dashboard in mobile but says account in not there. Again the same email able to register second time. Purely scam. Don't try it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

No need to check this section, this is fine to start in general mining discussion itself. I have used this blockchain pro mining software. It's operate like cloud mining software how minergate or others working but you will be get scammed by them. You itself understand once you get into that. If you are trying in this you are wasting your time.
daarul50 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:13:54 PM

Hey It is a scam. I have found about this when came across the Youtube search. I have used my Nvidia GTX 750i to mine in blockchain miner pro but amazing runs like liquid flow in mining.
I think I can make money easily with this miner but finally the scam comes out that saying ask to donate to withdraw the bitcoins mined. That same i tried to login to the dashboard in mobile but says account in not there. Again the same email able to register second time. Purely scam. Don't try it.
thank you for the information, hopefully with this information hopefully no more people are fooled by them
oktay50000

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:27:10 AM

No need to check this section, this is fine to start in general mining discussion itself. I have used this blockchain pro mining software. It's operate like cloud mining software how minergate or others working but you will be get scammed by them. You itself understand once you get into that. If you are trying in this you are wasting your time.

it works with cpu and not gpu
and it asks for mining fee and not donation and original version works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73re6hlc3i7xzl6/Blockchain%20Miner%20Pro%20v%2010.35.zip?dl=0

BTC : bc1qqz9hvv806w2zs42mx4rn576whxmr202yxp00e9

feel free to buy me a bear
sandy rivers

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:50:38 AM

it works with cpu and not gpu
and it asks for mining fee and not donation and original version works
https://www.dropbox.com/s/73re6hlc3i7xzl6/Blockchain%20Miner%20Pro%20v%2010.35.zip?dl=0
can you show us some proof of your withdrawal of earnings?
abendanponch14

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:38:20 AM

Many say people it is scam because to proof for i say just review it carefully scam or not for you make it sure scam or not just asking  the creator if not reply why you should invest of course not just ask anybody to proof it scam or not many mining has 50/50 situation in base in my self Smiley
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

I myself started the Blockchain Miner Pro in forty minutes, earning 200 dollars, but I did not get the payment. It is fake? yeah, it's fake.
Arthas30

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

I think this is a scam. The program works offline, it just generate random numbers
It "works" without server selected. It has no default server selected
It "works" without worker selected. It has no default worker selected 
The mining progress is the same for every CPU, it doesn't matter if you have core i3 or i5.
The mining progress is the same for no cpu affinity or +5, your mining is the same no matter what affinity is selected.
When you mine for some time and stop the mined amount is added to the total amount at the top.
I think that is enough proof, it is scam. The creator of this program just collects the "mining fees" to his wallet.
Here is the screenshot i made
https://i.imgur.com/aY8ZMvn.png
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:20:49 PM

I think this is a scam. The program works offline, it just generate random numbers
It "works" without server selected. It has no default server selected
It "works" without worker selected. It has no default worker selected 
The mining progress is the same for every CPU, it doesn't matter if you have core i3 or i5.
The mining progress is the same for no cpu affinity or +5, your mining is the same no matter what affinity is selected.
When you mine for some time and stop the mined amount is added to the total amount at the top.
I think that is enough proof, it is scam. The creator of this program just collects the "mining fees" to his wallet.
Here is the screenshot i made

Don't you find any place to make your spam posting. Since you are newbie and seems like alt account you can write a post for farming account in any shit thread right. Instead of that why you making worst postings saying same thing by digging the dead thread.
Like you many people digging answered thread and saying the same thing but please these mind of move.
Yannifrance

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

This is a fucking scam miner pro, I have 7 bitcoin and every time I tried to transfer it to my wallet Blockchain I pay the fees but nothing comes to my wallet’ I lost 300 euro.
I will fuck them I will fuck them promiss.
😣😣😣😣😫
vuli

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

This is a fucking scam miner pro, I have 7 bitcoin and every time I tried to transfer it to my wallet Blockchain I pay the fees but nothing comes to my wallet’ I lost 300 euro.
I will fuck them I will fuck them promiss.
😣😣😣😣😫

yes. ofcuirse....

Unboxed - rowing community of people getting paid to do what they love to get a share of the $36 billion brands are spending annually on Facebook Ads
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

They have making a video in the YouTube and still they are attracting the newbie to spare the time to mine on their site and finally they asked to pay the money for release the mined coins. Once you dome you will loose the fund once you have invested your fund there.
Keep invest on any good hardware to start the mining process you will get the profit on the way for the asic runs with the high hash power.
daarul50 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:52 PM

It is clear that this software is a scam. It is not possible in a day we can get that much bitcoin, especially if we want to withdraw then we must make a deposit first. this is a trick of criminals to trick us. If you are still using the software immediately is stopped because the results are displayed in the software and make you hypnotized or curious so that you make a deposit to the wallet that has been prepared by the criminals.
MemberCrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:43:16 AM

This is a complete Scam, tested not working
zabidin2

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

Scam?
man... I just sent it..
kkgoh68

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 03:34:30 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2018, 04:02:35 PM by Almasani

How to do WD on the Blockchain Miner Pro?
After making payment, will the WD process be confirmed automatically?

Please for the tutorial.

Thank you, but why does the Bitcoin forum let scams continue to grow? I got this application in the official Bitcoin forum.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/mining/new-mining-0-001-btc-in-40-minutes-blockchain-miner-pro-update-new-version-2018-t74042.html
Beykoz

View Profile
September 19, 2020, 02:49:33 PM

How to do WD on the Blockchain Miner Pro?
After making payment, will the WD process be confirmed automatically?

https://i.imgur.com/bk54adh.png

https://i.imgur.com/bZaJsKo.png

Please for the tutorial.

Thank you, but why does the Bitcoin forum let scams continue to grow? I got this application in the official Bitcoin forum.

https://i.imgur.com/xIudanX.png

https://forum.bitcoin.com/mining/new-mining-0-001-btc-in-40-minutes-blockchain-miner-pro-update-new-version-2018-t74042.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: