Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:33:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <<< Signature campaign and avatar >>>  (Read 232 times)
marcelocoin (OP)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

HI guys;

I would like to disclose some good project, but there are many now, could you indicate me some so that I can promote it from today. Thank you all...

gratefully

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250
Merit: 100

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:52:17 AM

It's not very clear what you want, be more specific about what you are asking, give us more details...

silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:32 AM

I think what his try to say is that we should try to send him some of the projects that we think is most suitable to be promoted.
ledu_ico

Activity: 1250

Education-Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:36:14 PM

I think what his try to say is that we should try to send him some of the projects that we think is most suitable to be promoted.

One should not take advise in this industry from other people.
One should use his own brains to figure it out what suits him best.
One should know it's risky to trust others in this industry.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

Bitcointalk is not a site for lazy  fellow, I advice you do your personal  research, read ICO project whithpaper,check out the team of professionals involve in the project. With detailed research you can be sure your investment will not go into the drain.friends advice will just be a confirmation  of the knowledge  acquire. 
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

Pro-tip: listen to the market. When it comes to signature campaigns, the market is represented by what sigs people are actually repping. If you notice a lot of people with the same sig, there's a pretty good chance it's a solid project. Crowd-sourcing if you like.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:42:36 AM

If these is what you meant
I may gladly suggest to you the present boubty program where i participate.
These project is the Daneel project, its an A.I (Artificial intelligence) developed to help and to assist investors on this cryptoworld.
Before participating on such campaigns be sure to do some research for it to assure that your in a good and safe project. I do a lot of research of this so i may say its a trusted and legit bounty program.

Bounty name : [BOUNTY-NEW][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The 1st A.I Created To Help Crypto Investors
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2667581.msg27210952#msg27210952

It's really a good project they all pass on my criteria. They are still open for more participants.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

HI guys;

I would like to disclose some good project, but there are many now, could you indicate me some so that I can promote it from today. Thank you all...

gratefully

if you want to promote your project then you  can start a signature campaign but first you need to hire a good campaign manager like yahoo to be able to manage your campaigns verry well. you can inquire more of it on the marketplace services section because those are the section for service related stuffs. you can also place a bid for the sites advertising space if you want to place your ads globally in all the section of the forum , you can check that out it marketplace auction section.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

HI guys;

gratefully

You should choose a worthy project, you can do this under alternative cryptocurrencies, there is now a lot of projects

jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:28:01 AM

HI guys;

gratefully

You should choose a worthy project, you can do this under alternative cryptocurrencies, there is now a lot of projects

i believe op needs suggestion about new project that doesnt come out yet to the public because as of now there too many projects and most of them are just identical to each other with some slight differences.

Pro-tip: listen to the market. When it comes to signature campaigns, the market is represented by what sigs people are actually repping. If you notice a lot of people with the same sig, there's a pretty good chance it's a solid project. Crowd-sourcing if you like.

no, not all the times they arent because there were also failed projects but with a good budget to promote their campaigns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: