Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people try to create their own coins?  (Read 11250 times)
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:39:12 PM

because everybody want their piece of pie, among the ico mass you will have passionate people launching their project, you need to invest in this people
It makes a little bit of sense that people that are within different areas of business not just Banking have the right to play around with Blockchain technology.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ralf2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:03:16 PM

First of all, don't believe in ICO which will promise you an unbelievable income! Smiley   
DrMJG-LiveEdutv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Buy LEDU Coin

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:15:20 AM

First of all, don't believe in ICO which will promise you an unbelievable income! Smiley   

I think ICOs do not in general promise any profit/income else they have legal liability. Or am I wrong?

toandanchucong

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:22:54 AM

Main reason always is money. everyone want it .

investors know this is scam coin ( no new Tech like ETHD ) just is clone coin but they want money . someone later they miss it and lose money

ETHD high $4 and now coin dead  $1 and swap to token .
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin

People who make those coins won't waste to much of their effort and time if it was all for nothing. Even if it is legit or scam, they are still after the money.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

Naturally one would assume coin are been created because of excitement of discovery by a given Dev. When someone discover that he could make certain tech work better or  create wonderful service out of existing protocol etc

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

It's a new way to attract new potential investor so for new investor may be careful ! Of course not all ICO is scam , usually ICO provide more profit compare with bitcoin trading.
I'm prefer to keep invest on bitcoin as I can see bitcoin already reach $ 5500 which is insane and unexpected !
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

Many reasons that make them think to make their own coins. What I am thinking is that they are too chased for wealth, everyone will want it, but actually they should also think about whether their ICO will be as successful as other coins that exist today.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:51:39 AM

Many reasons that make them think to make their own coins. What I am thinking is that they are too chased for wealth, everyone will want it, but actually they should also think about whether their ICO will be as successful as other coins that exist today.
I think to except chasing for wealthy, people wanna make their stamp to become a famous person.

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:57:25 AM

There are so many coins, but many of them just a copy of anothers. Why they waste their time for nothing? Grin
Well, it differs . some creating coins just for their own usage and some other create it for their business identity. Some for vanity. It differs from the creators but mostly reasons are for their business to Crowdsource via ICO and with that great effort I don't think that they are just wasting their time

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

I think for monetary reason. They copy and announces the new coins' advantages like cheaper and profitable. Inviting investors and sometimes takes it all.
I think that new coins are just an image of a coin that was given a particular value by exchanges. And used as a capital. Like barter
MaxMolotov

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

Those people hope to get fast and easy money for nothing.
pavlem

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

Only easy money from somebody who dont know anything about blockchain.
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:44 PM

Its not actually a waste of time but this is the best way to make fast huge money but you would need to make your hands dirty.We do really witness that almost everyday there are lots of new coins which is launched and being announced.If people do tend to make investments on it and as a developer or coin owner you will surely get benefit on that and make money.If i do have the funds and skills i would definitely do the same thing which i would create my own coin and make some serious money  Cool

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:43:34 PM

Some just wasting their time, some became instant millionaire

JaFa

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:18:43 PM

In the early days of crypto, it was so easy to make a scam coin.  Get Bitcoin open-source code via github, change one setting and make an image icon, and viola an altcoin was born that exchanges were eager to list.  At least now-a-days if a scam coin ever hopes to get remotely noticed, they are going to have to put some work in on building a brand and software.  Today's scams seem to be going the ICO/Ether token route as it's easier.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:39:13 PM

There's only one reason why they creating there own money it just because of money so that some of them are scam. Why theres other wasting there time to make a another coins and some of them are addicted in money they want a huge money they want to become a millionere in the wrong way because they know that there so many investor to proved there income.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

There's only one reason why they creating there own money it just because of money so that some of them are scam. Why theres other wasting there time to make a another coins and some of them are addicted in money they want a huge money they want to become a millionere in the wrong way because they know that there so many investor to proved there income.

Yeah some are scam. However altcoins are trending these days so there were some expert of their field trying to go with the trend. They make their own coins with catchy name. Let's call them the trend follower.  Grin
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

Those people hope to get fast and easy money for nothing.
In this world, why we do something that we do? Simple because we are getting some sort of benefit from it. From all kinds of benefits, which one is the most wanted by people? Simple, benefit that has a shape of money. We all need money to fulfill our needs and desires. People find a way to earn this money by introducing new coins and no doubt they earn from it also.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:34:54 AM

I also created my token Passive Coin to develop sensible project long-term.
I am tired of all this "pump and dump" coins traded on Poloniex and Bitrex, etc.. This "empty" coins exist only for sake of pumping and abandoning. Hundreds of such coins are there. This coins are not backed by any active development team, or backed by sensible product, service or investment fund.
Time came for a new wave of more "sensible" coins/tokens. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: