Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TENx Pay - What has happened  (Read 420 times)
johk02 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:33:15 PM

Hi,
What has happened to tenx Pay – it has had a really bad run lately.
I actually thought this was a good project – I guess I have been proven wrong 

jh
kriptomaniac

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Hi,

jh

Gatecoin decided to remove several tokens (DigixDAO, Iconomi, Tenx and Monaco) from their exchange on November 1 because their legal advisors believe that those tokens could be deemed securities by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commision's (SFC).  Shocked
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

They do not hold back their promises, which they themselves announce

Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:32:46 AM

Hi,

jh

Gatecoin decided to remove several tokens (DigixDAO, Iconomi, Tenx and Monaco) from their exchange on November 1 because their legal advisors believe that those tokens could be deemed securities by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commision's (SFC).  Shocked
But is that means another project that similar with those coins can be deemed as the security token in the future? It seems to be a bad news for those altcoin users.
Just waiting for another information about that.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
kriptomaniac

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:44:22 AM

Hi,

jh

But is that means another project that similar with those coins can be deemed as the security token in the future? It seems to be a bad news for those altcoin users.
Just waiting for another information about that.

You are right. It means bad news for similar altcoins. But, anyway, we all know that the opinion about cryptocurrency is not the same in Japan as in China, the United States or Russia. So do not panic. But it is true that this decision of Gatecoin and the opinion of Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commision's is a setback for the evolution of the Tenx, Monaco, Iconomi and DigixDAO projects. Nobody said that everything was going to be a piece cake.
kriptomaniac

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

They do not hold back their promises, which they themselves announce

The Tenx's team and Julian Hosp said many times they were quite sure Tenx wasn't going to be consider a security. And I think they really thought that. So, I don't think they were lying.

If Gatecoin is going to delist Tenx, it is because some lider from the Hong Kong Government asked the exchange to remove it because they consider this token a security.

Anyway, the game is not over yet. Julian and his team will continue to defend their point of view.

My opinion is also that Tenx is not a security.
marzbro

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:53:05 PM

All good things take time Smiley
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

What a waste. This is sad news for such an amazing project.

But i'm confident TenX will eventually find a way to get past this problem and succeed. If you go and check out their blog (https://blog.tenx.tech) you will find that they are actually very communicative and hold regular QAs every fortnight. Usually a good sign that they will not simply back down and allow this project to die.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

Tenx will find a way to solve all these issues. I like Tenx and they have a nice developer and marketing team. I believe this clouds will go soon.
egorinvest

Activity: 259
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:25:20 AM

I'm following this project, too. I have some tokens and expect the market to rise in the near future.Then Tenx  will grow. The team is actively working. Lots of good news. https://blog.tenx.tech/tenx-updates-on-litecoin-and-blockfolio-d8d32a9f434d

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

Its still live on several exchanges and price is nice now. around 1$ but i don't see a reason for price bounce.
I prefer to stay away from TENX. I know they are experiencing some legal issues but i am not sure whats going around there.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:21:34 AM

price is 1 USD only but market cap is 110 million USD. It has still big room to go down if there is no development and update.

I personally would wait until news.
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:42:19 PM

How are they doing? Are there any news about the new cards? We are happy that now there is LTC added in their wallet, but we would still like to have more precise information about cards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: