Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get trading information  (Read 1192 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:06:59 PM

In specific one cannot get trading information anywhere else. Each market website has its own chart indicating the fluctuations of the assets. Going through those markets one need to make a overall summary to make further moves. Trading is all about learning on our self interest. Here we should have the mind to make predictions of our own understanding the market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:24:50 PM

Hi,

Where do you get your trading information?
Which websites are you using? Which people do you follow on twitter? Do you have any suggestions?

WolfofPoloniex
Tuur Demeester

http://www.investopedia.com/

Thx
All information you need to trade professionally has already been computed into candlestick formation and if you can interpret candlestick pattern and the professionals do spend a lot of time to develop there skills on this candlestick and make huge profits without mush stress. For news and trading information I do used https://coinbase.com.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:07:39 PM

In specific one cannot get trading information anywhere else. Each market website has its own chart indicating the fluctuations of the assets. Going through those markets one need to make a overall summary to make further moves. Trading is all about learning on our self interest. Here we should have the mind to make predictions of our own understanding the market.
I totally agree with you my friend, besides if you badly want to learn you need to have your own analysis on the charts, and one more thing some people's opinion may or may not help you, but you can ask for their guides and tips especially when you were just a beginner. Although i am saying these things, i am also not an experienced trader that is why i was just giving some advises that maybe could help to readers out there.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:20:20 AM

Check the services section there are a lot of people selling trading signs, if not check bitcoin disscussion in forum.
There are so many places from where you can get trading information. The best one is this forum where you can get all the necessary information not only related to trading but so many other things as well. You can also search on internet for any kind of information which you need to have. You will get it from there. You can also go through articles related to trading.

Wiss (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:24:14 AM

If you follow coinmarketcap or forum you will always miss opportunities to get the actual information join slacks , telegram or even follow coin developers on twitter and constantly keep asking them questions regarding any update or new exchange. Check for events also if a coin has upcoming events it means some announcement might be made. It will take lot of research and time but no one is gonna spoon feed you

do you have suggestion for telegram groups?
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

This forum is good for information of almost every coin and also coinmarketcap (social) section is worth watching.
Crypto related media platforms and reddit can provide some valuable trading information too.
RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

Theres alot of of sites you can search and learn from it but for me i learned when i was in the exchange and also had studies for all the basics of trading.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:29:14 PM

Hi,

Which websites are you using? Which people do you follow on twitter? Do you have any suggestions?

WolfofPoloniex
Tuur Demeester

Thx

In my opinion, trading bitcoin is good because it can help us increase our own income in many ways. However, there is no certainty about other transactions. That's why we need to be more careful and choose our clients or customers wisely.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

To be honest this forum is most important part of the information I get form the crytpo community. Bitcoin and Altcoin boards gives out so much information that there is no need to look after information on other places. But even then, the more knowledge you have, the better decisions you make. You can try out cointelegraph, coinmarket and similar websites to get updates about crypto currencies and trade accordingly.
After bitcointalk, cointelegraph is the best website that has been providing regular updates about the crypto community.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:58:06 PM

Being active to this forum, and checking the altcoin section everyday, there are a lot of news about new pumps/dumps, new altcoins and releases, it is not difficult to look for that, or just google any info about that, probably you will find a forum of altcoins, or just some groups of telegram, it is full of those people that want to have news about altcoins too.
I've gain a lot information here in forum by reading most about their stories and experiences in their trading. Also, I am able to read some informative topics which I search in Google but suddenly I forgot the links so I couldn't share it. All we have to do to add our knowledge is to read more related topkcs about trading in bitcoin.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:09:19 PM

Hi,

WolfofPoloniex
Tuur Demeester

Thx

I think bittrex is a big trading platform for anyone to use. It is one of the largest and most reputable trading platforms. And its security is also very high.Safe for everyone to use in all transactions.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:29:43 PM

By paying attention and giving time on reading on online sites that are related on trading bitcoin can be very helpful. Each market has its own website, and through this you could search some important facts on how to trade. Of course, your personal experience as a trader are most accountable in gaining more information about trading. With also, reading some tips and experience of our co-traders here at forum could also be a source.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

WolfoPoloniex is a good trader. I like his predictions. I usually get my trading ideas from Twitter. Twitter has a bunch of good crypto analysts who always share some insights from an upcoming coin pumps. Some are free, and some are asking a membership money to let you enter their circle.

Bitcointalk.org has a lot too. Just explore and have time to read the comments.

Lastly Steemit, this blogging platform has a dozen of crypto bloggers where you can get some trading signals.

Hi,

WolfofPoloniex
Tuur Demeester

Thx
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:53:26 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 05:40:10 PM by BUK2016

Getting Trading information especially the technical aspect of it can be get from babypipschool.com which I usually recommend for people want to go into trading either crypto currency or Forex trading.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

I am learning how to trade in this forum trading section and referring some google articles. for me, it is helping a lot o learn more about trading.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:05:25 PM

For trading information, I suggest you try out coinmarketcap.com. You can also get the information you need here on bitcointalk. Bitcoin is especially helpful as there are so many threads you can get information from in the bitcoin discussion. You can also try out the service section; it's really helpful.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

Hi,

WolfofPoloniex
Tuur Demeester

Thx

I think bittrex is a big trading platform for anyone to use. It is one of the largest and most reputable trading platforms. And its security is also very high.Safe for everyone to use in all transactions.
But here OP not asking for platform he is asking for suggestions based on signals and tips because he want to invest and before this investment he need positive information about this coin how is its going what result will come from his investment I believe coinmarketcap is best for this and if you have twitter and reddit based information
sarah7912

Activity: 334
Merit: 107

Easy peasy japanesey

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:39:27 PM

From forex side the best websites to get informations and news is https://www.fxstreet.com and https://www.forexfactory.com, you can get there instant update for all important news for the popular currency like (USD, EUR, GPB, JPY, AUD...)
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:30:06 PM

when I started trading honestly i don't have any information, my greediness make me start trading at the very first time, then i slowly come to know that i lost almost 30% of my capital, then I sit back and learn trading through YouTube videos tutorials, then I find one friend in my social network friends list, he is Good trader, I make contact with him and get many information about trading and now I'm very good at trading and I can earn 0.01-0.05 bitcoin daily.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:49:56 PM

when I started trading honestly i don't have any information, my greediness make me start trading at the very first time, then i slowly come to know that i lost almost 30% of my capital, then I sit back and learn trading through YouTube videos tutorials, then I find one friend in my social network friends list, he is Good trader, I make contact with him and get many information about trading and now I'm very good at trading and I can earn 0.01-0.05 bitcoin daily.
I think it is too much important to have good knowledge about trading, you need to have contacts with such experience and skillful people who have in fact good experience in trading, I think that one can also get good information about trading through internet and can also get information from social media which is in fact a good way of sharing information with other people
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: