Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][TGE]🌎 TOKENBOX🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 32387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DonMacaron

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:38:30 PM

Hello everybody. I decided to draw my attention to the video programm.What are the different criteria for video quality? What criteria does the "bad" video differ from "excellent" video for example?
Well, if you just retouch the web camera on a webcam, probably this video can be considered substandard. Or, if the video is poorly done, edited. And of course its need to be long.

Well it is clear. And how to they pick out its "good" video or "excellent"? I think we need some minimum requirements for video content.

Yes you're right, you need to specify some minimum requirements for the video. At least to the quality or format of the video. First of all is clarity of video(good visual and sound) and of course video must be with meaning.
in page 1 is clearly requirement for bounty video, you do not need to discuss its requirements because the campaign manager will judge whether or not worthy of the video you created
Yes. I read this requirements, and there is not all details. It turns out that the evaluation (payment) depends on the tastes and competence of the manager?
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

Hello everybody. I decided to draw my attention to the video programm.What are the different criteria for video quality? What criteria does the "bad" video differ from "excellent" video for example?
Well, if you just retouch the web camera on a webcam, probably this video can be considered substandard. Or, if the video is poorly done, edited. And of course its need to be long.

Well it is clear. And how to they pick out its "good" video or "excellent"? I think we need some minimum requirements for video content.

Yes you're right, you need to specify some minimum requirements for the video. At least to the quality or format of the video. First of all is clarity of video(good visual and sound) and of course video must be with meaning.
in page 1 is clearly requirement for bounty video, you do not need to discuss its requirements because the campaign manager will judge whether or not worthy of the video you created
Yes. I read this requirements, and there is not all details. It turns out that the evaluation (payment) depends on the tastes and competence of the manager?
Just relax. Managers will not specifically understate the video to save money. Its advantageous for them to make a lot of good videos. So they will encourage it
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:49:09 PM

Just relax. Managers will not specifically understate the video to save money. Its advantageous for them to make a lot of good videos. So they will encourage it
OK. Just dont want work to disappear for nothing
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:03:02 PM

Tell me. Why on the Twitter bounty campaign allocated equal funds than on Facebook?  Facebook is more popular. Isnt it so?
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:09:01 PM

Tell me. Why on the Twitter bounty campaign allocated equal funds than on Facebook?  Facebook is more popular. Isnt it so?
Most likely for developers, the traffic of users from Facebook is important as of Twitter. Usually, even in other ICO projects, Facebook and Twitter bounty companies have equal shares. So I do not understand what you do not like.
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:12:47 PM

Most likely for developers, the traffic of users from Facebook is important as of Twitter. Usually, even in other ICO projects, Facebook and Twitter bounty companies have equal shares. So I do not understand what you do not like.
I think it's more difficult to create posts on Facebook than on Twitter, that's why the payment should be bigger
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:16:15 PM

I think it's more difficult to create posts on Facebook than on Twitter, that's why the payment should be bigger
And what (or who) prevents you from posting on Twitter?
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:45 PM

Nobody prevents.I just dont like this "injustice"
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:25:42 PM

ooooh.  stop talking. You better start doing something insted of fighting for "justice"
DonMacaron

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:28:03 PM

ooooh.  stop talking. You better start doing something insted of fighting for "justice"

ok, sorry
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:32:14 PM

Hmm. Just mentioned abssador campaighn. What is the ambassador bounty campaign?
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:37:37 PM

This is the person who will officially distribute information about the project. This person should be experts in this field and be popular (conduct your official channel, blog, etc.) This is a fairly narrow sphere. Not for everyone. Are you really an expert in this field? Or you just asking ?
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:43:01 PM

This is the person who will officially distribute information about the project. This person should be experts in this field and be popular (conduct your official channel, blog, etc.) This is a fairly narrow sphere. Not for everyone. Are you really an expert in this field? Or you just asking ?
Just interested. This is too much for me
Groc

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:47:35 PM

As i know. developers want what every country will have such a person who tell (or represent) info about the project. The main thing is that these people should be experts in this field and have an obscure audience. to effectively convey information.
ftoole

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:55:51 PM

As i know. developers want what every country will have such a person who tell (or represent) info about the project. The main thing is that these people should be experts in this field and have an obscure audience. to effectively convey information.
hmm.An interesting explanation. Now I understand. thx
Kj1

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:16:36 AM

oh twitter bounty closed? its my bad im late to join this great project, hope succes for this project

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:54:16 AM

you need to change the signature for jr. members.
I cannot put it all. jr. members has 150 characters  limit.
vanvasi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:50:32 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 02:57:02 PM by vanvasi

Do we have to submit our twitter tweets and retweets here or your AI or manual process analyzes it.
No we don't have to. Just read the thread from begining.
Zararus

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:44:52 PM

Hi) Is the tweeter company complete?
sonhatq

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

Hello,
I have joined Signature and avatar bounty campaigns.
waiting for ICO

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: