Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Launch][ICO][AirDropsX3!][Bounties][Hype Train] HaggleCoin  (Read 2432 times)
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:24:51 AM

the node is dead, we need new node to sync....
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:47:43 AM

Just sent you my adress for 2nd Airdrop.  Wink
Want to wish everybody good luck  Smiley
Well that's true just by sending the address to follow the airdrop phase 2. I think this is a very easy thing, because just by sending the address we can get the coin. Hopefully the token will soon be distributed.

samba001

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

Is this the end of this Haggle Coin?

We have not heard anything from the Dev from quite some time. I have mined this coin for few days and collected around 10m, then noticed that node is not available and no response in discord.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: