Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ELTCoin >>> SCAM COIN | EDIT = I Apologize They Have A Working Team  (Read 2529 times)
Crikien

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

I apologize for the Hard working Team
They do have some product to offer after all

My biggest concern is the WRONG way one of the mods in the telegram channel which made me pissed off.

I'm done with commenting about their projects, the teams behind it is REAL, they are not Ghosts, which is good thing for the project.

So, anyone want buy/invest in this project can do that at his own risk, this is not an invitation to invest or to not invest in ELTCOIN, it's just a clarification of one big misunderstanding that led to all this.

Will keep the thread for further inspections, since some of the DEVs were kind enough to explain what happened before unlike that " person " who dealt with me that way.

Good luck to you all.

They just got their app approved and launched in the Apple App Store.  I think there might be something to these guys after all, and not in the scammy sense.  I did get the airdrop and also picked some up super cheap on Ether Delta. 
evginprof

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:51:07 PM

is not scam!
They launch today ELTWALLET in Appstore. Check this.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:11:56 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:04:03 AM by MISS_nSTASSY

Yep, the team is doing well Smiley The new website is pretty good(but previos was great as well Smiley), new app in appstore, guys are showing a great results. It seems to me that eltcoin is a cryptocurrency with the future and this project will open up great prospects Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: