Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with eLTC.io and the evolution of 'eCoins'  (Read 7332 times)
renlarino

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:18:08 PM

Joined the airdrop! Grin

zohaibh

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:19:08 PM

Nice airdrop i have joined. Thanks
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

hello dev i joined the airdrop  Cheesy I can only join the telegram asia  because the international cant be access in our country..  more power to ELTC coin Cheesy

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
08dennis08

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:51:57 PM

Joined the airdrop. Good luck to devteam! Grin
trunghieu250688

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:57:30 AM

Joined the airdrop! Grin
redboi

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:44:34 AM

Spread the word family  ..https://youtu.be/8a2umtzGUo0..eltc2 is still good
mrthuanhan

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:58:15 AM

joined airdrop . thank you dev
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:16:28 AM

Whats happening with this coin? Did they abandon the project?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Westy

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:36:17 AM

They abandoned the project because people were trading the coins and because some had more coins than others - what's the point of having them if you can't trade them? The dev had a disproportionate amount of coins to everyone else anyway - they were sitting on a few million coins themselves (free of charge). What a wrought; it was an absolutely pathetic excuse to can the project.

They issue a coin, keep a few for themselves, whack it on an exchange and dump their share after it gets pumped, then stop the 'project' using the excuse that people were trading them. It's just ludicrous!

I want the $5,000 I lost on the exchange back! Had they let it trade like a cryptocurrency is supposed to everything would have been fine!

I don't know how they can get away with stuff like this. It's people like this that will cause the next GFC.
superca

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:58:57 AM

Joined the airdrop  Wink
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:23:26 AM

Joined the airdrop. GL with your job dev.
sharegull

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

There is no evolution for your tokens and other e-xxx tokens except eBTC. You all are clearly only copy-pasting eBTC idea to make another token which looks similar and hoping the price got pumped like eBTC, aren't you?

NO, we are not hoping for price to get pumped. We were intrigued with eBTC since it could get so much traction with such a simple idea. (and then subsequent crash).

However, we are NOT selling anything and NOT accepting money. We intend to build this out as a project to have support across Litecoin and Ethereum.

We do not plan on listing on any exchanges (That not anyone on the eLTC.io team and we NEVER told people to list it anywhere).

Infact, we are banning people for talking about trading, speculating or pumping eLTC.io.  It's been enforced consistently and everyone knows that we are not doing that. We have been clear that we are not intending to profit from this on our side and expect members to support the community.  Yes there will be bad actors, this is the internet afterall -- we understand that.

We have a legal review coming up and there's a good chance the team gets nothing (less than nothing is a real possibility since it cost us thousands to acquire assets, domains, and transaction fees).  I know you cannot verify that here, but trust me on that point.

Regarding this being clones of eBTC.  Sure, just like Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin is a clone of Doge is a ....

eBTC will not work with Litecoin, whereas we intend to.

Thanks for your thoughts -- do let me know if there's anything else I can help answer

- Latoshi84
Thank you for the update and detailed information. I appreciate your effort and hard work for the community. If i could ask you how long it will take to reappearing ? and this time what will be the process of air drop as i have missed the last one ? Kindly update us these are questions everyone might have. Thank you Huh
coinsomnia

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

They abandoned the project because people were trading the coins and because some had more coins than others - what's the point of having them if you can't trade them? The dev had a disproportionate amount of coins to everyone else anyway - they were sitting on a few million coins themselves (free of charge). What a wrought; it was an absolutely pathetic excuse to can the project.

They issue a coin, keep a few for themselves, whack it on an exchange and dump their share after it gets pumped, then stop the 'project' using the excuse that people were trading them. It's just ludicrous!

I want the $5,000 I lost on the exchange back! Had they let it trade like a cryptocurrency is supposed to everything would have been fine!

I don't know how they can get away with stuff like this. It's people like this that will cause the next GFC.

Yes, shame on the dev. First they list, but then say don't trade. Isn't that contradictory?

Then they abandon the project, leaving unsuspecting people to be caught buying a worthless token.

Panic dumpers offloading to unsuspecting buyers!

Shameful conduct from a naive dev!
sharegull

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

There is no evolution for your tokens and other e-xxx tokens except eBTC. You all are clearly only copy-pasting eBTC idea to make another token which looks similar and hoping the price got pumped like eBTC, aren't you?

NO, we are not hoping for price to get pumped. We were intrigued with eBTC since it could get so much traction with such a simple idea. (and then subsequent crash).

However, we are NOT selling anything and NOT accepting money. We intend to build this out as a project to have support across Litecoin and Ethereum.

We do not plan on listing on any exchanges (That not anyone on the eLTC.io team and we NEVER told people to list it anywhere).

Infact, we are banning people for talking about trading, speculating or pumping eLTC.io.  It's been enforced consistently and everyone knows that we are not doing that. We have been clear that we are not intending to profit from this on our side and expect members to support the community.  Yes there will be bad actors, this is the internet afterall -- we understand that.

We have a legal review coming up and there's a good chance the team gets nothing (less than nothing is a real possibility since it cost us thousands to acquire assets, domains, and transaction fees).  I know you cannot verify that here, but trust me on that point.

Regarding this being clones of eBTC.  Sure, just like Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin is a clone of Doge is a ....

eBTC will not work with Litecoin, whereas we intend to.

Thanks for your thoughts -- do let me know if there's anything else I can help answer

- Latoshi84
Thank you for your valuable information
ddc_dev1

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:43:34 AM

Is this justa  copycat of the ELTcoin? So many eltc to loose my mind!!!
org0x004

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:04:54 AM

Even the dev said that the project is abandoned he keep sending tokens:  https://etherscan.io/token/0x7e9d62e1ff4e34096f91ee0153222ab81f7184f0?a=0x6849bab945e4551946aa48d1932d7f36fc6f648d

Any news?
Habz

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

Joined the airdrop, hopefully come in soon
Bcdreamer

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

Just joined the airdrop and would like to say that although it's a cliche I really am in this for the long run.
I wish this project every success..looking forward very much to seeing it grow and prosper..!!.
ddc_dev1

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:58:26 AM

This is a dead project, no use joining it
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:09:00 AM

Even the dev said that the project is abandoned he keep sending tokens:  https://etherscan.io/token/0x7e9d62e1ff4e34096f91ee0153222ab81f7184f0?a=0x6849bab945e4551946aa48d1932d7f36fc6f648d

Any news?

That contract address  is not the eLTC.io project.... It is for  a different eLTC project.. They are listed as eltc3 on etherdelta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: