Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's happening with eLTC.io and the evolution of 'eCoins'  (Read 7332 times)
eLTCDev (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:56:00 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM by eLTCDev

eLTC is a free ERC20 community token
eLTCDev (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

I've lost the airdrop date Cry

Don't worry -- we reserved some for mishaps and incorrect ETH addresses.

Send me an e-mail at Latoshi84@eLTC.io (Please bare with us as we are taking a long time to process backlog, but we will get back to you. We promise!)
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:06:03 AM

Thanks again! Excited to see where it goes.
ELTC

Activity: 40
Merit: 10

eLTC DEV

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:08:24 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 02:12:43 AM by ELTC

We have distributed 90% to 5,400+

Really? or fake as you are! 90 percent and still have 30 000 000 on vallet? hmmm....

But good to know you have 22 000 real eLTC tokens  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://etherscan.io/address/0x7e9d62e1ff4e34096f91ee0153222ab81f7184f0

eLTC DEV https://twitter.com/eltcsatoshi
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:08:51 AM

There is no evolution for your tokens and other e-xxx tokens except eBTC. You all are clearly only copy-pasting eBTC idea to make another token which looks similar and hoping the price got pumped like eBTC, aren't you?
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:09:39 AM

I have high hopes for this eLTC especially. By far looks like the most work and development went into it. I think it could be a real success as you guys are trying to build a community not just pump and dump a quick eToken. Will surely be following.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Haitham

Activity: 69

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:15:22 AM

I sent an email earlier. waiting for my airdrop Smiley

hodlandshill

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:15:36 AM

Time will tell. Keep taking action.
logicinflux

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:20:25 AM

So Etherdelta has (3) ELTC listings as of writing this. This one is ELTC2. What is the plan to help alleviate confusion about this on other exchanges?
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:22:18 AM

This is one of the project among the eltcxxx that I actually trust. Dev is always working hard to make the project a success.
PLEASE BEWARE OF OTHER ELTCXXX WHICH CLAIM TO BE LEGIT.
I am in no way associated with dev, but his actions proves to me he has good intentions.
Good to see everyone in the project. Joined already.
eLTCDev (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

Really? or fake as you are! 90 percent and still have 30 000 000 on vallet? hmmm....

https://imgur.com/a/NAab0

There is a DECIMAL place there. That's ONLY 29,000

Apparently cannot do math or read.

ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:27:23 AM

This is the Legitimate eLTC token guys, received mine
I can confirm that this is The ONLY LEGITIMATE TOKEN among those fake eLTC replicas & fakes
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

First and only 1 eLTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2252985.0
So you are everywhere spreading this FUD? How much did you charge them for doing this work. It must be a very huge amount of $$$.
Stay focused on your project and stop the  FUD.
EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING CLEARLY SHOWS!!!!!
Work on the multi tokens you keep generating...........
Mr.Junker

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:03 AM

Hi all DEV !
STOP DRAMA and GIVE ME TOKEN NOW !!!!  Grin

Swiftie8

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:20 AM

Liking this project and this one is the real deal, the a simple look at the other copycats and it's a complete mess. This is the only eLTC coin that means business.
eLTCDev (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:37:48 AM

So Etherdelta has (3) ELTC listings as of writing this. This one is ELTC2. What is the plan to help alleviate confusion about this on other exchanges?

We talked with EtherDelta and they have a couple options there were thinking about for all these 'eCoins' that have been appearing. I'm not granted permission to share that with you because of confidentiality between www.eLTC.io and Etherdelta.  But it has been discussed and the issue is being felt on many fronts in the ecosystem.  Stay tuned!
alfonsoejaimes

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:51:07 AM

Thanks for your hard work during the airdrop devs, I hope we can see this project take off.
eLTCDev (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:00:23 AM

There is no evolution for your tokens and other e-xxx tokens except eBTC. You all are clearly only copy-pasting eBTC idea to make another token which looks similar and hoping the price got pumped like eBTC, aren't you?

NO, we are not hoping for price to get pumped. We were intrigued with eBTC since it could get so much traction with such a simple idea. (and then subsequent crash).

However, we are NOT selling anything and NOT accepting money. We intend to build this out as a project to have support across Litecoin and Ethereum.

We do not plan on listing on any exchanges (That not anyone on the eLTC.io team and we NEVER told people to list it anywhere).

Infact, we are banning people for talking about trading, speculating or pumping eLTC.io.  It's been enforced consistently and everyone knows that we are not doing that. We have been clear that we are not intending to profit from this on our side and expect members to support the community.  Yes there will be bad actors, this is the internet afterall -- we understand that.

We have a legal review coming up and there's a good chance the team gets nothing (less than nothing is a real possibility since it cost us thousands to acquire assets, domains, and transaction fees).  I know you cannot verify that here, but trust me on that point.

Regarding this being clones of eBTC.  Sure, just like Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin is a clone of Doge is a ....

eBTC will not work with Litecoin, whereas we intend to.

Thanks for your thoughts -- do let me know if there's anything else I can help answer

- Latoshi84
hienvinh

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

I have received the aridrop wish you success.
Haitham

Activity: 69

Cryptos = New hope in life!

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:13:01 AM

NO, we are not hoping for price to get pumped. We were intrigued with eBTC since it could get so much traction with such a simple idea. (and then subsequent crash).

However, we are NOT selling anything and NOT accepting money. We intend to build this out as a project to have support across Litecoin and Ethereum.

We do not plan on listing on any exchanges (That not anyone on the eLTC.io team and we NEVER told people to list it anywhere).

Infact, we are banning people for talking about trading, speculating or pumping eLTC.io.  It's been enforced consistently and everyone knows that we are not doing that. We have been clear that we are not intending to profit from this on our side and expect members to support the community.  Yes there will be bad actors, this is the internet afterall -- we understand that.

We have a legal review coming up and there's a good chance the team gets nothing (less than nothing is a real possibility since it cost us thousands to acquire assets, domains, and transaction fees).  I know you cannot verify that here, but trust me on that point.

Regarding this being clones of eBTC.  Sure, just like Litecoin is a clone of Bitcoin is a clone of Doge is a ....

eBTC will not work with Litecoin, whereas we intend to.

Thanks for your thoughts -- do let me know if there's anything else I can help answer

- Latoshi84

Sounds good man... good luck with ur project Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: