Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:16:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WEX.nz & Moneypolo.com scam 115k usd my wire transfer deposit  (Read 955 times)
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:26:57 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 01:36:46 PM by WINNIE_POOL

Dear all,

My account is verified via xbtce.

My wire transfer at 21 & 24-jul-2017 transfered to BTCE via Moneypolo 110k USD successful but BTCE is died and not credit, after Wex.nz recreated and now it still not resolved and I don't hear any info about my money.

My money not credit to my account in Wex.com. I created a ticket with supporter and answer from them: Contact to Moneypolo to refund.

After I created 2 tickets with Moneypolo & Moneypolo don't answer my ticket & I don't have any info about it.

I know they are scammers. How can they refund me? Who like me?

Warning: Previous topic in forum was deleted no reason.
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:18:51 AM

WEX is a different company, it doesn't deal with Moneypolo.
Talk to Moneypolo about the funds MAYZUS Financial Services Ltd stole from BTC-e.

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:56:50 PM

as we knew: wex, btce is one & now we know moneypolo & btce is scammer ?
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

Hi,

I also deposited some EUR at 24th July. Was not credited at btc-e/wex.
At 26th July Moneypolo froze btc-e account.

wex told me I should contact Moneypolo.

Moneypolo told me that they do not have control over money btc-e already withdrawn. But they can not disclose if my deposit was already withdrawn or not.
I guess/hope it was not.
In case my money is still in the frozen moneypolo account, all moneypolo advised me was to get some lawyer and contact the authorities, so they pay the seized money back to owners.

I hoped there would be any official announcment from authorities, what they will do with the seized money, but found none yet.. is there any?
Anyway, our only chance are the authorities I fear.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:24 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 03:10:24 AM by WINNIE_POOL

Instruct from btc-e website to credit USD wire bank:

SWIFT CODE: NAIMMNUBXXX
Account number: 2908002828
BENEFICIARY            : Mayzus Financial Services Limited
                         National Investment Bank,Usnii str1
                         3rd khoroo,5th khoroolol,Sukhbaatar
                         dist Ulaanbaatar-14252, Mongolia
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME  : NATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK OF MONGOLI

---------------------------------------------------

Moneypolo reply my case:

Transactions on amounts below were already credited to BTC-E and no longer in our possession. Unfortunately, we can not return them from our side.
59 900 -  25/07/17
55 000 -  26/07/17 at 09:32

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require further information.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
MoneyPolo Customer Support Team

And reply:

Thank you for your e-mail and interest in our services.

Transfers are made to BTC-E account and it was their responsibility to transfer these funds to your account with them.
From our side, we can not return funds which are already placed to BTC-E. The only transaction we can return are transactions which were not credited to BTC-E.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you require further information.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
MoneyPolo Customer Support Team

I'm waiting & after wex (btc-e) recreate website. WEX (BTCE) reply:

Vladimir:

Dear Users!
Information on payment transfers appeared earlier than we reported. We apologize for the dry formal language of the statement, but we want to be consistent in delivering information.
Payment operations for deposit and withdrawal of fiat funds are supported not by the btc-e platform, but by a third-party payment company, which means that the funds were not received directly from you, but by placing them on deposit accounts of this third party company. Btc-e exchange was in fact only the place of the auction. In this regard, we ask you to contact the payment company directly for processing the return of your money transfers.
You can submit your request for return of a transfer without registration by clicking on the link https://support.moneypolo.com/tickets/new
We hope that this company will comply with the rules of the legal field and will positively solve your question.
Sincerely, WEX support.

We see btce & moneypolo blame each other on returning the money to the customer.

My money is legal and I give all information about it but no one returns. Someone instructed me to denounce them to the authorities Czec & FBI.

Summary:

- 21 and 24-Jul I deposit USD BTC-E via wire bank Moneypolo follow instruct btc-e page deposit. 115k USD transfered done.
- 26-Jul BTCE died with FBI arrest.
- Ticket to Moneypolo and Moneypolo answer reject refund USD and answer because it's transfer to account of btce sucessfully before btce die & I have to request BTCE to credit money.
- BTCE recreate with WEX domain.
- I create a ticket with WEX to request credit USD.
- WEX request me ask to Moneypolo to refund USD.
- Request 2 tickets with Moneypolo but no answer from them.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

@WINNIE_POOL:
I think we have no choice but asking the authorities who seized the money/closed moneypolo account, what they intend to do with the money.
Even if you money is still in the moneypolo account (what I assume), moneypolo can not pay you back the money, cause it would be against the law, since authorities seized it.

So I guess you should get a lawyer and contact the responsible authorities, to find out if they intend to pay back the money to the owners.
Please update when you have any news.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
abyssis

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:36:40 PM

Same situation here. Sent a SEPA EUR transfer on July 24, and currently getting pushed back and forth between WEX/BTC-e and Moneypolo and just wasting time.

Pretty much everybody has been refunded, whether it has been totally or partially, apart from those that sent the money right before the damn seizure. Call it fair.

If anybody is in the same situation, and wants to get together with us, we have a telegram chat group where we are deciding what actions to take: https://t.me/joinchat/FN1Vlw6lLa84DbjtH0ralQ

WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:48:30 AM

up
to now don't any reply from them
waiting
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:23:31 PM

You should sue monepolo, if you deposited large money do it!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
erk

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:38:44 PM

Moral of story, don't keep money on exchanges, especially moneypolo. They will claim anything not to give you your money back.

Ask for documentary evidence from moneypolo proving that your 115k is no longer in their control.

Just because moneypolo claim they moved your funds to BTC-e doesn't mean it actually went anywhere, it may be just an internal paper shuffle in their book keeping.

For their claim to be valid, the money would have to leave the moneypolo bank account into someone else's bank account, in which case there should be a clear audit trail for the banks/authorities to follow.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

Moral of story, don't keep money on exchanges, especially moneypolo. They will claim anything not to give you your money back.

Ask for documentary evidence from moneypolo proving that your 115k is no longer in their control.

Just because moneypolo claim they moved your funds to BTC-e doesn't mean it actually went anywhere, it may be just an internal paper shuffle in their book keeping.

For their claim to be valid, the money would have to leave the moneypolo bank account into someone else's bank account, in which case there should be a clear audit trail for the banks/authorities to follow.
From what I understood, the money is still on moneypolo account, but frozen by authorities. So neither btc-e/wex, not moneypolo can do anything.
We need any contact details of authorities or any official announcement from them... (Not 100% sure, only what I think I understood)

erk

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:45:16 AM

From what I understood, the money is still on moneypolo account, but frozen by authorities. So neither btc-e/wex, not moneypolo can do anything.
We need any contact details of authorities or any official announcement from them... (Not 100% sure, only what I think I understood)
But that is not what they told the customer, moneypolo said the money had already been withdrawn which surprises me because why would BTC-e drain an account they use for paying out fiat withdrawals? Surely they would leave most fiat sitting there and only withdraw their profits/expenses to another bank account. That's why I suggest getting a lawyer to formally ask for proof documentation from moneypolo because it doesn't sound right. Basically it's up to moneypolo to prove their claim that they don't have control of his funds, else theft charges should be laid against moneypolo.
WINNIE_POOL (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

But that is not what they told the customer, moneypolo said the money had already been withdrawn which surprises me because why would BTC-e drain an account they use for paying out fiat withdrawals? Surely they would leave most fiat sitting there and only withdraw their profits/expenses to another bank account. That's why I suggest getting a lawyer to formally ask for proof documentation from moneypolo because it doesn't sound right. Basically it's up to moneypolo to prove their claim that they don't have control of his funds, else theft charges should be laid against moneypolo.

WEX, MONEYPOLO, BTCE is one

new topic for detail
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2315148.msg23503444#msg23503444
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: