Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:28:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Betting In Europe Got A Big Boost  (Read 154 times)
rjefferson (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:24:10 AM

Anyone see this coindesk article about crypto making it to more of europe for betting? This is groundbreaking. This opens up so many opportunities and legalities with crypto.

Thoughts?

https://www.coindesk.com/regulated-cryptocurrency-betting-just-got-big-boost-europe/
Athreos

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:30:30 AM

It would be great for this to take off! Any use for crypto is great for exposure. I am also impressed by anyone would gamble with crypto. It's like betting on black on a roulette table and playing blackjack simultaneously all for the chance to hit it big. Really takes nerves of steel.
rjefferson (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:34:52 AM

It would be great for this to take off! Any use for crypto is great for exposure. I am also impressed by anyone would gamble with crypto. It's like betting on black on a roulette table and playing blackjack simultaneously all for the chance to hit it big. Really takes nerves of steel.

I completely agree. This is going to set the mark with other ICO's out there. I would say gambling with crypto is much better because you can do more with their token, UnikoinGold. I saw that you can participate in tournaments, win prizes, and more. Very excited for this ICO.

And it also helps that Mark Cuban backed the platform, Unikrn  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: