Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:24:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANG] (GACHI) Gachimuchi Token | Bringing crypto to Gachimuchi | 新日暮里金  (Read 3521 times)
Gachimuchi Token (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:10:39 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 12:38:30 PM by Gachimuchi Token

Introducing Gachimuchi Token
新日暮里金

Supply: 300,000 GACHI
Premine: 30,000 GACHI (10%)
Contact email: gachitoken@gmail.com
Token Contract Address: 0x96D783e53aEFB924c609A30766238b871eD84bE2
Official Website: https://www.gachitoken.com/ (please note that it is not complete)

A development roadmap is currently in the works and our team is still discussing the best way to initially distribute our token.
Expect an ICO sooner or later, date will be announced here once we talk to the CoinExchange.io admins
Etherscan and token address coming soon. Stay tuned!

Japanese Thread 日本語
: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267165 (thank you silklich for translating)

Premine Spending Strategy

30% of premine will be used for community bounties and free distribution to Gachimuchi artists and people who endorse Gachimuchi, such as Youtubers and Twitch streamers that have an active fanbase. And of course, a portion will be reserved for Billy Herrington himself, if he ever decides to have some GACHI Tokens.
50% of the premine will be used to fund the development of the coin such as voting to get listed on exchanges,
 upgrading the official website, or to build community-based projects that the Gachimuchi community may vote on. This may or may not include the development of a website that allows users to upload/view Gachimuchi, rate their favourite Gachimuchi videos, create playlists, and tip their favorite artists. It can also be used to fund a Discord bot that users can use to tip each other Gachimuchi Tokens, as well as allow server admins to use it as a currency for server events if they want to. There are many projects that can be developed, but we will conduct surveys before deciding on which project to develop first.
The remaining 20% of the premine will be reserved for the developer of the Gachimuchi Token to account for personal resources spent on creating and maintaining the token, as well as to serve as an incentive to further develop the project.

Initial Coin Offering

We plan to do an ICO on the coinexchange.io website. 270,000 GACHI will be listed for sale (price still being discussed) and all GACHI that does not get sold during the ICO will be burned by the exchange. Our team believes that doing so will significantly help in making our token truly decentralized in terms of ownership. After the ICO is over, there will be a 40% buy wall placed for 4 days so that investors can change their minds and back out if they feel the need to do so. Currently, we are discussing our plans with the coinexchange.io admins and we will post updates here when things are confirmed on both sides. That includes any changes from what we have written above and the exact date of the ICO.

We would also like to remind everyone to look up local regulations regarding participation in ICOs. We are not responsible if you get in trouble because you broke your country's law.

Community Distribution

We plan on distributing a portion of the premine (10%-15%) to the community via airdrops and simple tasks. Simple tasks include following on Twitter, liking our page on Facebook, etc. There will be a form to submit with your Ethereum address, and or Facebook profile and or Twitter handle. Once we check that you have followed/liked us, we will send out the GACHI. More complex tasks (that obviously pay more) include translating our main post, creating promotional youtube videos, or creating nice-looking infographics that advertise our mission. We now require a Twitter account to be submitted with the airdrop for human verification. Following our Twitter is not required but we will give you 4 extra GACHI if you follow us. Right now, except for the first 25 participants, every participant will receive 4 GACHI for their ethereum address and 4 more GACHI for following us on Twitter.
Gachimuchi artists who are able to prove that they are a Gachimuchi artist will receive a significantly larger amount from airdrop. One effective way to prove that you are a Gachimuchi artist is to add your ethereum address in the description of one of your videos and send us the video link, be it Youtube, NicoNico, BiliBili, VK, or anything else. Verified Gachimuchi artists will receive 20 GACHI for their Ethereum address and 10 GACHI if they follow us.

Airdrop Participation Sheet LIVE

Airdrop is temporarily closed while we distribute to the initial 300 participants

Current Bounties: First come, First serve

Automated Faucet: Bounty: 150 GACHI
Main post translation into Chinese: Bounty: 100 GACHI

So What is Gachimuchi? (since the image isn't embedding properly)

In 2007, Japanese video site NicoNico Douga (ニコニコ動画) stumbled upon homoerotic wrestling videos and the community decided that it would be funny to edit them into mashups, remixes, and shorts. They were right. 10 years later, these hilarious videos and works of art in general are scattered all over the internet and can by found on almost any popular video sharing site. Nowadays, these "Gachimuchi music videos" are often played on popular Twitch streamers' streams. Some notable examples include Hearthstone streamer Forsenlol https://go.twitch.tv/forsenlol and variety streamer Reckful https://go.twitch.tv/reckful. Most of these Gachimuchi videos played are re-uploads of videos from NicoNico Douga, but there are still quite some influential active artists that are now posting their work on youtube such as https://www.youtube.com/user/duyui/videos, https://www.youtube.com/user/Mowtendoo/videos,
 and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuAAfbqGGJqShNMZ27YZew/videos. A more complete list of Gachimuchi artists will be compiled some time in the future for easy access, along with their work listed.

Fun fact: "The world's weirdest video" is actually gachimuchi.. Some have seen it already https://youtu.be/nk2wViKSh_M
aposimz

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

This token is interesting...
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:29:16 AM

website is dope Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:32:33 AM

What's mean bringing crypto to Gachimuchi? I will follow this thread for more information and updates. For the time being, I do not find it attractive to investors.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:41:19 AM

When everything is a thing, everything might as well get its own coin/token as well.
gummybear7

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:50:47 AM

Look Interesting your project  Grin
Good Luck  Grin Grin
aowsma

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:06:43 AM

This Token is Very Gachi-cool!
I hope your work will succeed Grin
INUMEN

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

AKAEDLqGbjEXuTS7FxjMckQtPaj5zjQCdb

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:08:00 AM

KUSA haeruwwwww
I will definitely buy when this is sold

Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

warosu

Ricecake20

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:35:18 AM

I like Billy Herrington so much...
Gachimuchi Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:43:18 AM

how tu join airdrop? Lips sealed Lips sealed

A submission form for airdrop will be created within the next few days, and airdrop will be announced once we decide on the best amount of GACHI to give per airdrop. For now, please add our token contract to your watchlist: 0x96D783e53aEFB924c609A30766238b871eD84bE2
Gachimuchi Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

What's mean bringing crypto to Gachimuchi? I will follow this thread for more information and updates. For the time being, I do not find it attractive to investors.
Hello clarkgeneral86,

By "Bringing crypto to Gachimuchi", I mean that our project is bringing the advantages of blockchain technology to the Gachimuchi community. We plan to distribute a portion of the premine (approximately 10%-15%) to Gachimuchi artists and sponsors, and airdrop the remainder to the community. Once that is done, along with an ICO (we are still planning the specifics of this), we plan to implement gachimuchi token as a way for the community to tip each other. Other forms of implementation such as a website where people can request a Gachimuchi remix of a song to be made - for a bounty of x amount of gachimuchi tokens - are being thought of, and will be implemented after the ICO if the community approves of it.

I hope this answered your question, and if I didn't, feel free to ask more
Gachimuchi Token (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:08:48 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:46:14 PM by Gachimuchi Token

This token is interesting...
website is dope Cool
Look Interesting your project  Grin
Good Luck  Grin Grin
This Token is Very Gachi-cool!
I hope your work will succeed Grin
KUSA haeruwwwww
I will definitely buy when this is sold
warosu
I like Billy Herrington so much...

Thank you all for the supportive comments. Our team will do our best to deliver!
ANG!

If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them here or email our team at gachimuchitoken@gmail.com
danbot

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

ガチムチ

nasu1027

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

申し訳ないがレスリング厨はNG
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

You got me mad now. Wink

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:34:11 PM

Inform the public. Who are these pairs of artists? What are they known for? What kind of art are you doing? And then, many, including me - are not aware.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

pocketart

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

I very like the idea of this token  Grin
Gachimuchi is one of my favourite things.

itarore

Activity: 105

Af74P6iRpYhtnYzpPyjMDsqoq1G7wanmJc

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:26:51 AM

UHO! IIOTOKO!!

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:35:17 AM