Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Original KnCMiner Order #58! Use for any miner! price: 1BTC  (Read 980 times)
veryveryinteresting (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:13:31 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 06:24:49 PM by veryveryinteresting

EDIT: SOLD! I sold it already, sorry.

Hi all,

I signed up originally with KnCMiner. This pre-order level allows you to purchase a single miner of either type (Saturn or Jupiter) within the next 6 days and your order will be the 58th on shipped.

www.kncminer.com

That's right, first batch shipping.

I registered because I wanted to buy a Mars device and then use the voucher to pay later on a Jupiter but they cancelled the Mars and are jumping straight to Saturn and Jupiter.

I can't do that. I want to sell it quickly for 1BTC. PM me for personal info to confirm with KnC that I do indeed control #58.

Thanks.

veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:07:06 PM

I have two people interested, trying the transfer with the first. If it falls through I will try with the second. If that falls through I will post here again.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:09:22 PM

Hi all,

I signed up originally with KnCMiner. This pre-order level allows you to purchase a single miner of either type (Saturn or Jupiter) within the next 6 days and your order will be the 58th on shipped.

www.kncminer.com

I registered because I wanted to buy a Mars device and then use the voucher to pay later on a Jupiter but they cancelled the Mars and are jumping straight to Saturn and Jupiter.

I can't do that. I want to sell it quickly for 1BTC. PM me for personal info to confirm with KnC that I do indeed control #58.

Thanks.

How much is the miner? Im interested how many mhash

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:13:18 PM

Hi all,

www.kncminer.com

Thanks.

How much is the miner? Im interested how many mhash

They sell two, check them out at www.kncminer.com. There are also two large threads in the Custom Hardware section of BTCtalk.

Saturn: 175GH/s
Jupiter: 350GH/s
ironcross360

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:16:31 PM

so what do I pay the 1btc for? And how much will it be for both?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:20:17 PM

so what do I pay the 1btc for? And how much will it be for both?

I'm sorry it is already sold as of 5 minutes ago. You would be paying 1BTC to be the 58th person in line in a queue that is now several thousand deep. Then you pay kncminer for the miner you want and get it as the 58th person in the world to get it.
bobsmoke

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:28:58 PM

I'm sorry it is already sold as of 5 minutes ago. You would be paying 1BTC to be the 58th person in line in a queue that is now several thousand deep. Then you pay kncminer for the miner you want and get it as the 58th person in the world to get it.

For the community, I made business with veryveryinteresting and I definitely recommend him due to his professionalism and attitude!
phor2zero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 08:31:18 PM

Darn!  Wish you'd seen my request for this very deal 2 days ago.
veryveryinteresting (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 11:28:59 PM

For the community, I made business with veryveryinteresting and I definitely recommend him due to his professionalism and attitude!

Thanks, bobsmoke! I also recommend bobsmoke for quick payment and easy communication.

Darn!  Wish you'd seen my request for this very deal 2 days ago.

Sorry, I didn't. I just made the decision not to buy last night after talking with my wife about the Mars miner being canceled. Sorry!
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:23:04 AM

You got to switch one of your orders AND still order a Jupiter?

Didn't they say they would not allow people to split their orders between multiple people?

ironcross360

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:37:10 AM

what is a ASIC that is shipping soon?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: