Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚠️[SCAM]⚠️ ⛔SISA.fund⛔: A Decentralized and Democratic Pool Fund 🛑[SCAM]🛑  (Read 12683 times)
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

It's not nice to hear it's a scam. And the look of the project is not very bad.

Exactly the look of the project itself is not bad, it has such a huge potential, it's very helpful towards the community and if we'll just state the facts, the whitepaper is very impressive and the project overall contains a really good vision but the problem doesn't lie with the project itself but with the devs handling this project, the devs been shady from the start, after the pre-ico they never revealed how much they've raised until a lot of people started asking, after that huge dump, as what sylon stated they've been absent on here and there were claims that they did admitted that it was them dumping that huge amount of tokens, I can't confirm on that because I haven't seen the statement itself but seeing that more than 2 people stated that on here then that could be true and also their absence on this thread seems very fishy towards me, why are they active on telegram but not on here? Is it because the people on here are most likely to expose them?. If all of this accusations are not true then why can't the devs explained everything on here and give us their side of the story, when the first scam accusation started they never even once defended themselves on here. 

In hindsight, one potential red flag was the names of team members: they don't sound "real," especially for people from India. They operated with American names and nicknames. Also there were no Linkedin profiles associated with the names.

Honestly I didn't notice that and I didn't thought of it as well. It's always written in every blog post to always research about the development team before investing on a project but sadly I didn't do that, I was too busy to research about the team that it costs me my money. Anyway I'm just gonna look at the bright side at least now, I've learned my lesson and I'm going to be way smarter when it comes to dealing with other projects, I will research first before doing anything else. This is honestly the first time that I've lost this much but I guess there's always a first for everything and if you've lose some, you're also gonna gain some and I gain some new knowledge and new lesson with this incident.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
gigi55

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:50:52 AM

Is it really a scam? Is there evidence that it is a scam? Is it safe that it is a scam or just a bad time? Where can I see your Telegram? If this is a scam, I'm going to rip their heads off. I trusted the project and I have been robbed. No one steals from me, not even in the crypto world. Help me please, I pay well for personal information, even more than I invested, money does not matter to me.

gigi55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:52 AM

🚀🏆Now #SISA coin update will list in Yobit exchang will up 2000sat . 📣Check now in  twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisa_fund  . Thanks SISA admin so much for update😍😍😍😍🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

will you stop scamming people! this tweet is not real!

Yeah man just stop, stop hyping this project up for no reason at all, you're just gonna give false hope to people. Actually right now I have no hope for this project at all, I think this project is a scam, no development, no news, just an active dev on twitter trying to bring the hype back up by adding this token to more exchanges luckily its helping the market price a little but still the people have lost interest on this project and have already realize that this project is going nowhere, if that big dump didn't happen then this token could've gone somewhere tsk tsk.

What is the name of the active developer on Twitter? Help me, please
Cointrader17

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

I smelled scam when it started dropping, I looked up the names and could see it was a scam, shortly after tried pumping with a yobit exchange tweet. Called them out as a scam. Also why did they have sylon post for them what is that about? Their telegram channel was locked also. Many red flags
investblog

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Future is Minter

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:23:02 PM

From official SISA telegram:
Hi All,

Telegram group have been suspended for the reason of fud spreading around the group, the bounties will be paid today, all official updated will be announced in this channel.

thank you for the support.

gigi55

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

Hi All,

Telegram group have been suspended for the reason of fud spreading around the group, the bounties will be paid today, all official updated will be announced in this channel.

With the coins that will happen? Do you know the name of someone official and real? Thanks you

I lost a lot of money, is it sure to be a scam? Do I try to sell the coins even at a low price? I need to know someone's names or where they live, I offer money

BitcoinExpert101

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

SISA appears to be making good on their promises. Nothing here is indicative of a scam, only very impatient investor (if real or not).

SISA is looking good!

Slowly but surely, the turtle wins the race.

Strong hands and cool minds will prevail here. Quarterly dividends is a good thing folks!

SISA is severely undervalued at the moment due to the irrational fud.

If folks want updates, I suggest subscribing to their Telegram at  http://sisa.fund/
mankeekv

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:39:24 PM

Hi All,

Waiting for an answer from Sylon. Did anyone receive?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:24:32 AM

Hi All,

This is most likely a lie. I cancelled the bounty campaign.
They did not contact me about this. No distribution spreadsheet has been sent.

Another shady behavior... Smiley
charlie987

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

if this is a scam there is a time for some police work to do.....
BitcoinExpert101

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:28:14 AM

FUDDERS are too much here.

SISA is on target with its roadmap. Everything is in order here.

https://sisa.fund/index.php#home-page
charlie987

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

are you f*cking kidding me? the ico is dead....look at transactions, zero man. so sad.....
Cointrader17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:02:44 PM

Okay let's get a group and track these pajeets down and their families. They mess with people's money and their family, well their family will pay also.

See ya soon Pajeets
Cointrader17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:04:59 PM

Hi All,

This is most likely a lie. I cancelled the bounty campaign.
They did not contact me about this. No distribution spreadsheet has been sent.

Another shady behavior... Smiley

Can you provide any information that you have on these scammers?
tushkanych

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:43:50 AM

It's very unpleasant that they spent a lot of time and energy on them. The team raised funds and disappeared in English without saying goodbye. No rewards for the bounty were possible and could not be. Another scam.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

It's very unpleasant that they spent a lot of time and energy on them. The team raised funds and disappeared in English without saying goodbye. No rewards for the bounty were possible and could not be. Another scam.
The SISA team have announced today in Twitter channel that The bounty campaign which has been hosted by loopes, has been ended as per the scheduled date, and the rewards have been paid in terms of SISA tokens and BTC as per member eligibility.
waiting updates from manager
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:02 AM

Wasted effort. How unfortunate.
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:12:43 PM

Hello Team,
The bounty campaign which has been hosted by loopes, has been ended as per the scheduled date, and the rewards have been paid in terms of SISA tokens and BTC as per member eligibility.
We have one more pending batch, and the same will paid in next couple of days.
We have some important updates and news coming by the end of next week,
Please stay updated.
Thank you.

It was written in a telegram yesterday. Has anyone already got their tokens?
thelse

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:01:31 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 11:36:23 PM by thelse

It's payed, check yourselft at SISA and Bitcoin blockchains.

Here Bounty Program post with wallets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312696.msg25845899#msg25845899
Here dev SISA wallet transfers: https://etherscan.io/token/0xA0aa85b54F8A7b09C845F13a09172B08925f3d54?a=0xd4f9727ddc9e5b74316a14a78fd901b5b100c9af
Here dev BTC wallet transfers: https://blockchain.info/address/1DMJMu8CPHihHr5dcMH3XrTNC8dSZSBseb

I hope that SISA team do great now and make announces more often.
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

It's payed, check yourselft at SISA and Bitcoin blockchains.

Here Bounty Program post with wallets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2312696.msg25845899#msg25845899
Here dev SISA wallet transfers: https://etherscan.io/token/0xA0aa85b54F8A7b09C845F13a09172B08925f3d54?a=0xd4f9727ddc9e5b74316a14a78fd901b5b100c9af
Here dev BTC wallet transfers: https://blockchain.info/address/1DMJMu8CPHihHr5dcMH3XrTNC8dSZSBseb

I hope that SISA team do great now and make announces more often.
I would like to believe that the project will still work. Prolonged silence in social networks is very annoying. Investors do not care!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: