Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 12:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign Management|| Ready to work for any project ||  (Read 135 times)
ChuckBuck (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:16:19 AM

CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT

Are you looking for a talented and reputed guy to work for your project ?. And I'm here to be considered for your campaign management work.

As you know, there are many reputable men who are nominated for that job. However, I want you to take a deep look, they are experienced, they are trusted, but they do not have much time for your work, they manage multiple campaigns at the same time. They can not focus and guarantee the quality of your campaign.

I would like to introduce myself, I am a longtime member of the bitcointalk forum, a hero member. I am confident about my understanding. With total time logged in: 700 days, I'm sure I'm one of the active members of this forum. Over the past few years, I've been involved in a lot of different campaigns, and I understand how the campaigns can work so well, so I can manage it easily.

Why should you choose me? Because I have the full experience and ability to be able to organize any campaign for your project, and I am sure it will get the best results.

How can I manage and ensure the quality of your campaign? I have a free time fund of at least 12 hours a day, with that period, I have the condition to test the members of the campaign. With daily inspection frequency, your campaign will be of the best quality. In addition, the people who are allowed to participate in your campaign will be the best of the forum. I will perform the most detailed tests on them, then select the most elite members.

Again, I asserted that if I became the campaign manager for your project, your project would be best served.

Send me a message if you want me to work for your project.

Regards !

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████