Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BRONCOIN] 10000% value with instant Bitcoin exchange - FREE!!!  (Read 4370 times)
bronc (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:21:05 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 11:38:41 PM by bronc

*Important update!!!
TODAYBroncoins = 0.0001 BTC
TOMORROW Broncoins = 1.0 BTC

The very minute we launch and price goes up to 1.0 BTC you will be able to INSTANTLY & AUTOMATICALLY BE ABLE TO TRANSFER TO BITCOIN AT AN EVEN RATE!!! 1:1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome To BronCoin!!!!

Broncoin is a new crypto-currency with unique features to benefit everyone. Broncoin offer a completely automatic and instant cross chain transfer service. With this feature you can simply buy Broncoin with BTC instantly with no middle man or reserve or trading partner required. The same goes with selling your Broncoin instantly...You will instantly be able to transfer your Broncoin to Bitcoin with our new cross chain transfer technology.

Our second unique feature is our fresh, new automatic BCN/BTC trading platform with guaranteed profits...Inside this trading platform you will nominate an amount of Broncoin to be auto-traded. Your coin will be instantly traded against Bitcoin 4 times in a cycle usually lasting a few hours for a guaranteed profit of 5%

In this unique trading platform this price of Broncoin fluctuates either side of Bitcoin and multiple trades are made against Bitcoin. We ensure that the end result is a profit for Broncoin traders.

You can trade as many times as you want and keep collecting the returns.

BRONCOIN SPECS

Scrypt PoW
reward block:10
Total coins Proof-of-Work: 6666667
Premine: 4666667
maturity:2
confirmations:2

OFFICIAL BRONCOIN PRICE ON LAUNCH: 1BTC
That's correct 1BCN=1BTC

ICO PRICE: 0.0001BCN (Only 2,000,000 available)

Broncoin was created for a few reasons. Firstly as a living tribute to the greatest football team in the world (The Brisbane Broncos) and secondly to create something new and fresh in the crypto-currency world that will truly benefit everybody that gets involved in it. We kept the cap lower than almost any other currency for a reason. The reason we created this one of a kind trading area is because a) we can all profit and b) we need to create a need for the coin so people would buy it as much as people are selling it. We know that because of our technology their will be a huge flock of people selling instantly after the ICO. They will instantly trade their BCN for BTC but we need people buying BCN and these people will buy BCN because of the guaranteed profits in our trading platform. They will do this because they will see instant results and know that they will never get stuck with a worthless coin as many do with ICO's because anyone can sell their Broncoin automatically and instantly and claim Bitcoin.

FREE BRONCOIN COMPETITION?
We are offering a prize of 1000 free coins to the top 100 referrers. This competition ends when all ICO coins are sold and the winners will be notified. More information on this can be found in the member area of our site.

BRONCOIN IS 100% RISK FREE!!!

https://www.broncoin.com
jr_007

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:26:53 AM

1BCN=1BTC ... Lol.

gost111

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:30:27 AM

1BCN=1BTC are you serious  Cheesy
bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:31:07 AM

That's correct. We have created value and guaranteed that everyone benefits with Broncoin!!!
david64pp

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:31:58 AM

Wow, you are optimisitc : 1BCN=1BTC and 2 000 000 supply...

Then a marketcap : 9 600 000 000 $ (TOP 3 on coinmarketcap)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:35:23 AM

I don't know if you can get investors for this project.
Such expensive coin with no solid foundation so far.
Not even source code that we can get from your website.  Roll Eyes
bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:37:22 AM

No-one gets any where by doing the same thing over and over again!!! We haven't put any limits on ourselves!

Noone is getting their hands on our source code lol

We have completely new technology and using our own local exchange so their is no need. We are releasing our wallet shortly but like I said not our source. Thanks
manfromafar

Activity: 390

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:38:56 AM

Nice premine, luckily you left us miners with 2mil coins  out of the 6.6.

Hopes your spending all that on dev work
Vrneth

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:40:05 AM

Who are in your team and what is your roadmap?
DavidDuc

Activity: 187

You can do What you want.

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:41:13 AM

Premine 2/3 of total coin...
Are you kidding for miner Sad

bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:43:49 AM

Nice premine, luckily you left us miners with 2mil coins  out of the 6.6.

Hopes your spending all that on dev work

Thank you for your comment and yes.

More information is on our site I am admin and creator my name James Davis. Happy to be here Smiley
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:46:23 AM

Are you seriously? Why not 1 BTC = 0.1 BCN , that not funny lol ...
bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:07 AM

I am serious thanks.

Getting a few pm's guys please feel free to email us for faster response as I can only reply to pm's one per 6 minutes as per forum limitations.

Thanks
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:53:55 AM

You need to give investors an overview of the coin before the ICO starts. I think this is a project that ICO will lose when looking at the coin price at the beginning. I have gone to the website but I do not see much information and much difference except the price. No team, no roadmap.
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:58:06 AM

if that really 1 bcn = 1 btc , top referall with get 1000 btc each , that a lot of money  Shocked .....
bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:00:12 AM

if that really 1 bcn = 1 btc , top referall with get 1000 btc each , that a lot of money  Shocked .....
It is!!!!

---
You need to give investors an overview of the coin before the ICO starts. I think this is a project that ICO will lose when looking at the coin price at the beginning. I have gone to the website but I do not see much information and much difference except the price. No team, no roadmap.

I am not playing by any rules like the other 2nd or 3rd or even 4th tier coins. The price is the price, the ICO price is an amazing opportunity especially with our unique technology. In the info page and home page we have listed all relevant information including what we are doing when. If anyone still has questions they can email us. Broncoin is different...No-one has our instant, automatic cross chain transfer service (not exchange) no trading partner is required. This is a huge huge huge reason why we can do what we are doing and why everyone will benefit!!!

Thanks
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:01:10 AM

1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.

sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:40 AM

Is this serious 1 BCN = 1 BTC .. comparison of the same price with btc .. what is the purpose of this project to compete with btc .. just like never done to BCH in the past
bronc (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:07:16 AM

1broncoin= 1bitcoin is too optimistic. And yet I believe you cannot list your coin with symbol of BCN in major exchanger because BCN is taken by bytecoin years ago.

Well I have done it Smiley

Also we have our own unique instant/automated exchange platform so it wont be listed at any outside exchanges, hence another reason we arent releasing our source
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:08:15 AM

great idea for the low supply. no plan for airdrop or another bounty besides the referral programs??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: