Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many clones of BTC. In or not?  (Read 1252 times)
Howtrain

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:37:14 PM

Stick with the original unless you are sure you can get profit - the rest probably won't be around in six months.
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

All of clones are just bitcoin wannabes, yes stick to original as always. If you are talking about forks situation is bit different but anyways there will always be one .. and only bitcoin. And that is gonna rule.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

Bitcoin has a good infrastructure that can'nt be duplicated,
So it's still king
What happens in the future is unknown,
But always imitating bitcoin.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

Bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold are the best clones, not sure how long they will last in the crypto market as there is nothing special about them. Other more useful altcoins will do better in the future if they offer a good service

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

BitcoinZ is the only legit project not designed to print free money, because it´s community based and mantained by anyone that joins and helps.. just like Bitcoin was before being taken by whales and financial institucions and exchanges.. It gives the coin back to ordinary miners like in the old days and it´s still more private than BTC. In supernova and other pools is gaining lot of support from the communty.
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:36:02 PM

These E coins to be most likely resemble a fad and the ones that came after eBTC are completely copy cats with no originality. I would be shocked if any of these coins makes it into 2018 with real development.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:37:20 PM

for su main source is bitcoin and always they will be copy the others  one and btc - bcc - btc gold - ... bla bla always the king of btc .
 but fork situation yes possiblity .
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:00:43 PM

The truth is that there can be a situation that it is unclear where the original is and where the clone is.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:17:14 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 08:34:35 PM by shohelalam

There are many clones of BTC thats coming out with so much hype. So many versions like E-BTC and many others that says they are better than BTC. Are they valuable? Or will BTC always be the King?

Yes... BTC always King of crypto world. Recently  so many clones of BTC come in crypto market. as you say e-BTC come in market. we see its grow up 70% from starting price but after that its going to down. Clones or hype  just for short time it's don't be fight for long time.  So choose Best and good coin or token which have good future and can be fight for long time. Don't be waste your money and time to invest scam ICO, Bad crypto and also hype.  
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

Most of them are just shitty scam coins that tries the replicate the original bitcoin without adding any kind of new contribution. You are better off avoiding those coins because most of those coins are just short living. People usually to make profit pump those coins and once the price goes up starts dumping and then the coin just dies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:59:32 PM

For me, bitcoin is not an investment, is a gamble , the way bitcoin works make no sense to me. Proof of Waste is not something should people pay to buy it.. My opinion.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

Will they be valuable? No, i don't think so. Bitcoin had been very successful that is the reason so many other  coins are coming out but they have a very short life span. They would most probably lead to the loss of one who invested in it.
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:06:43 PM

Well bro this is just like an outstanding business "BTC" and the competitors wants BTC to be defeated so they will create a way to surpass BTC.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

There are many clones of BTC thats coming out with so much hype. So many versions like E-BTC and many others that says they are better than BTC. Are they valuable? Or will BTC always be the King?
One of the mistakes people make is to think that bitcoin is just a piece of code but that is not correct, just look at the name of this forum is bitcointalk not altstalk or bitcoincopiestalk, we are here because of bitcoin, bitcoin is the community of users, and the support we give to it cannot simply be bought or bribed.
louisMTV

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:05:36 AM

Nit in for now . have look at info. But in BCH.
SupportBitcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:18:21 AM

They can't replace the original BTC. It's not comparable. It will always reign over the copy cats.

██ ███ ████ █████ ██████  _______SupportBitcoin.com_______   ██████ █████ ████ ███ ██
COMING SOON FEBRUARY 10, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:54 AM

This, I think, is just the beginning. In the future, there may indeed be a lot of bitcoin clones. And there's nothing to be done about it. Bitcoin was created with open source and everyone can copy it together with its history and create its clone bitcoin. Therefore, everything is still ahead. We can wait until there are dozens of them. In this, as always, there are pluses and minuses. Opportunity for development and the possibility of fraud.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:02:45 AM

BitcoinZ is the only legit project not designed to print free money, because it´s community based and mantained by anyone that joins and helps.. just like Bitcoin was before being taken by whales and financial institucions and exchanges.. It gives the coin back to ordinary miners like in the old days and it´s still more private than BTC. In supernova and other pools is gaining lot of support from the communty.

BINGO

That's why it will fail, majority of ppl are scammers, and they feed each other,

The egalitarian little coin, ... just goes down, ... see price now?/ down from a penny to 0.4, I think about what 72 satoshi and still falling,

I mine it too, and you get 2,000 / day on a normal rig,

Will it go up at number #1000 on the scale?

Too many shit-coins,... markets saturated - game over.

Consolidation is coming
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:41:36 PM

Yup, that's really true. Couldn't agree more. There really are a lot of cryptos imitating bitcoin or at least want to be close to imitating it. Although most of these coins/tokens really are shitcoins, some of them really do hold value and are quite fun to play with in trading. But no doubt, noatter what coun/token pops out of nowhere, bitcoin will always be the king. That's just that. Amd I ain't gonna be dumping my bitcoin possessions ever.
PenStand

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

I do not really like so many forks of btc. I think most of them are actually a normal altcoin, just with a name under btc. I won't invest on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: