Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin historical data  (Read 224 times)
XiaDan96 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

Hi guys,
I would like to do some research of bitcoin's ....uh mining reward?

like we can easily calculate how many btc per TH/s can we mine today through whattomine

I do record this data daily for about two months but since btc coin is now 8 or 9 yrs old,
Maybe some of you had record this for maybe last 2 or 3 years?

Or maybe record of difficulty will also be very helpful.
Thanks a lot~
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

Hi guys,

like we can easily calculate how many btc per TH/s can we mine today through whattomine

I do record this data daily for about two months but since btc coin is now 8 or 9 yrs old,

Thanks a lot~
Hi, i think you can look at blockchain records but i do not know if there will be a data for the difficulty you can check it from the first block up to present, maybe you can start with that and use it as your reference.

XiaDan96 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot~
Hi, i think you can look at blockchain records but i do not know if there will be a data for the difficulty you can check it from the first block up to present, maybe you can start with that and use it as your reference.

Thanks for reply.
I do find something out there at the same time ha

For someone who may have same problem with me, I just found this site http://data.bitcoinity.org
and you can find many informations there and download them as CSV or xls which is good for data analysis
yeah~
Patrick_Bates

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:48:49 PM

I also would like to see this data. One more question, does anyone know where can I find some data about the price of BTC from its very beginning?
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

I also would like to see this data. One more question, does anyone know where can I find some data about the price of BTC from its very beginning?

Most exchanges have this data, so do aggregator sites like bitcoinity.org/markets. To see the "profitability" of bitcoin over time you'd have to combine graphs of the price of bitcoin, the difficulty and the block reward, over time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: