Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can you buy with altcoin?  (Read 364 times)
MediBloc (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

Since the cryptocurrency market has been expanded tremendously, there are lots of people who have the cryptocurrency.
But, we do not really concern about how we use the cryptocurrency except investing. Do have any experience using cryptocurrency except investing? Please share Smiley
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:24:05 AM

Is still early, since now is all the hype and people are not concerned about investing, is just early to get into that mode. When things will cool down, there will be so many companies that will offer such services

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Since the cryptocurrency market has been expanded tremendously, there are lots of people who have the cryptocurrency.
But, we do not really concern about how we use the cryptocurrency except investing. Do have any experience using cryptocurrency except investing? Please share Smiley
What about mcdonald, Thailand's mcdonald already accepted omg to be the payment. I've experience buy some vps use the crypto currency but looks the crypto still not familiar. A lot of the project still under the development progress. And A lot of my experience to buy everything related to the bitcoin usage.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

Though altcoins are being created with different purposes and specialties, after the its ICO ends and the coin is out in the exchange, people are only generally interested in its trading potential. Even bitcoin is rarely used in every day purposes compared to it being used in trading. I think it would still take years for cryptocurrencies to be accepted and used for everyday purposes
webofunni

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:49:16 AM

Daily use need more adoption. Projects like TenX are working on it.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

If all countries legalize virtual currency will have great potential in the field of online trading, but it is still early for that
The lack of understanding in the world of crypto affects trust
For now people only invest because they know in the future bitcoin prices will be expensive
And not a few people use bitcoin as payment for selling goods with a belief system
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

Projects related to blockchain technology and coins have started already. I think we will start to use cryptocurrencies and tokens actively in a few years. But I think it won't be very easy.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:23 AM

nothing !

some projects pretend to be "used" as a currency and hype it that you can buy "stuff" with their altcoin but in reality nobody wants to use them in that way. people barely even use bitcoin which is the biggest one and thousands of shops are accepting it!

i also should add that with "Atomic Swap" which coins like Litecoin have, you will be able to use Litecoin for example in place of bitcoin. so anything you can buy with bitcoin you will be able to buy with litecoin too.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
CoinSavvy

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

I know that you can trade with cryptocurrency. Especially when it becomes more popular, many brokerages offer bitcoin and altcoin (like litecoin) for trading.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

Obviously you can buy money with your altcoin, with money you can buy .....  Grin
MediBloc (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

What about mcdonald, Thailand's mcdonald already accepted omg to be the payment. I've experience buy some vps use the crypto currency but looks the crypto still not familiar. A lot of the project still under the development progress. And A lot of my experience to buy everything related to the bitcoin usage.

OMG for McDonald? Wow that's awesome! I want to try one time!
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:35:09 PM

I often make a purchase with altcoins. I buy their bitcoins Cheesy In fact, many organizations will accept litecoin, Ethereum, DASH but these companies are giants of the market so in everyday life we do not often use altcoins.

joshmontford

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:50:27 PM

there are some coins that can be used as a method of payment on their markets, i know of Signatum that offers that.

swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

If you are talking about "money" turn it usd and use everywhere. But as coins, the space that we can use our coins in is limited. The ecosystem was already born

MediBloc (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

Projects related to blockchain technology and coins have started already. I think we will start to use cryptocurrencies and tokens actively in a few years. But I think it won't be very easy.

Is still early, since now is all the hype and people are not concerned about investing, is just early to get into that mode. When things will cool down, there will be so many companies that will offer such services

That so true. still early. But someday, using tokens or coins on their platform itself such as steemit, will accelerate the ecosystem of the platform.
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:03:36 PM

I've bought the stuff I like, but the result of the exchange of bitcoin to my country's currency.

cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

TENX and Monaco are both developing a debit/credit card that will automatically convert your alt and btc into cash so you can withdrawal at banks and buy your McDonalds or what have you. Only a matter of time until they get approvals and ship cards. Not entirely sure what alt can be converted, but at least the more popular coins can.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:01 PM

My thothgs it still eraly to buy something for altcoins, you just can trade with it. I think it need not less than five years that people have accepted this currency, most part of them just don't know nothing about it.
sealofsun

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:28:13 PM

Get bitcoin with altcoin. You can do it for trade and investment.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:33:28 PM

Also nothing in our country. So only Bitcoin, other altcoins and money. But there are services, that sell gift cards for altcoins.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: