Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Substratum (SUB) - highly undervalued  (Read 2798 times)
akecheta_to

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

I believe that SHIFT is better than SUBS and has a working product.

Can't say no. Will see how it goes with the release. SUBS dfinitely had much more market attention because of the ICO.
Ultra777

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:27 PM

when you mention tech, you need to specify what exactly it is and is new tech (which is highly unlikely) or it is forked from some other project...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

I believe that SHIFT is better than SUBS and has a working product.

Can't say no. Will see how it goes with the release. SUBS dfinitely had much more market attention because of the ICO.
I too believe SHIFT has a lot more potential to grow than Substratum since it has a working product Phantom and the marketcap is really low at $40 million. The only reason it is so low is because they had no ico and no marketing at all. Marketing will start soon and with a low total supply of only 11.5million, it can be one of the best investment for 2018.
mertowich

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:46:52 PM

thats what they say about every coin xD

undervaaaalueeeeed - the TEAM THE TECH !!

BUY BUY BUY..

cant listen to this sh1t anymore.

Never over 1 Dollar this year. Mark my words.

well said Smiley but 1 usd for 2018 is for sure.
snYpz

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

BUY BUY BUY..

It’s over $1usd lmao!
artyomgonch

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

today or tomorrow must shoot sub. X3 it is provided believe Wink
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:01:08 AM

Substratum VS Google (The New Decentralized Web) This video is not sponsored, I am not being paid to promote this. I am only a believer in the project. Have a great day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPsfOd8udWg

BuffetOfCrypto

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

This project is highly overrated In my opinion ! No working product just hype because of a good marketing campaign !

Their comoetitor Shift is far ahead of substratum and every other projects which are trying to decentralize the web !

Shift is undervalued not Substratum ! Shift already has a working product https://www.shiftnrg.org/#/

Shift will be the future when it comes to Web 3.0 every other project is far behind! Just take into consideration that Shift hasn’t had an Ico and they will only start marketing now !
towl

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:37:12 PM

it´s official now. they payed youtube shiller. hf  with gettin rekt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7SLMVk3WAc
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

What Gives Substratum Coin (SUB) Value and Makes it a HOT

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/substratum-cryptocurrency-sub-buy-invest-money.php

Substratum is an ERC-20 token aiming to decentralize the internet. In Substratum’s system, web users can access web browsing and hosting capabilities from other users on the network.

Why you needs you to make the hot. I have checked its already hot value. Please check that value in coinmarketcap it is now around 1.15 USD today and growth also 18 percent more positive today alone.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/substratum/

So we cannot say that this coin is the undervalued coin in the marketplace.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:34 AM

Substratum SUBLOCC 3.27.18 - Dan Wiebe Presents SubstratumNode. In this SUBLOCC Session Dan Wiebe presents SubstratumNode and takes questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJpsP0Yzcb4&feature=youtu.be
faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Substratum is an open source network that allows the internet to allocate spare computer resources to be a free and fair place anywhere in the world. I admired the product idea. hope will succeed. If the team works well enough, it will be a useful project for them and for the world

jackmuu

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:08:41 PM

Substratum got featured as #2 undervalued coin with high potential:

https://bestcrypto.tv/856/top-5-coin-with-huge-potential/
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:14:23 PM

BUY BUY BUY..

You were wrong! Sub made it over $1 before the end of the year.  Open beta released today.  Price will go up soon.  Net neutrality ends July 11, price will go up even more.
edipcansever

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Sub is definetly undervalued if we look at this price now . Project release delayed but on the otherhand they can made it beta. People are using node in their pc now. They evolved about their social media account also. I will support sub long time.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

substratum looks like a project which is here to stay.
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Hi there,

Current price is 28 cents which is approximately 15X from ICO price. Considering the January highs there is still room to grow. The price is below April lows which makes it a good buy for the time being. I suppose price would dip a bit more. I have executed a buy order here and expecting price to dip more to have my bigger buy orders.

Kind regards,

Chachen19

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:37:41 AM

Substratum (SUB) It is underestimated or high depending on many factors. SUB is a decentralized network intranet platform that helps people all over the world to use cheap and convenient intrernet.
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

Substratum (SUB) It is underestimated or high depending on many factors. SUB is a decentralized network intranet platform that helps people all over the world to use cheap and convenient intrernet.
Ive heard many positive feeds about this coin and i believe this has good potential though its not enough for me to invest and added this to my portfolio

But if i see some good movement with in this year maybe i will consider having Sub in my choices of trusted coins
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

Hi there,

Current price is 28 cents which is approximately 15X from ICO price. Considering the January highs there is still room to grow. The price is below April lows which makes it a good buy for the time being. I suppose price would dip a bit more. I have executed a buy order here and expecting price to dip more to have my bigger buy orders.

Kind regards,

As the whole market dips Substratum accompanies the crowd. Price is 24 cents at the moment and it is well below the April lows. When the market gains confidence this is one of the projects which we will see the price multiplied more than 10 times.

Regards,

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: