Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLIK 90% Burn?  (Read 5333 times)
toniet.11 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

What do you think about Flik?

https://imgur.com/a/VgBWx

It seems the price will moon. The founder is Ryan Felton and the rapper T.I is the co-owner. And Tony Gallippi is also the Advisor.
It looks like a nice project and with huge potential.

Do you guys think we should invest before the 22th and sell after the burn if we want a quick profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AFethi

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:38:59 AM

i have only one think to sad,

Lamboooooooo Cheesy Cool Cool Cool
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

It seems the price will moon. The founder is Ryan Felton and the rapper T.I is the co-owner. And Tony Gallippi is also the Advisor.

Do you guys think we should invest before the 22th and sell after the burn if we want a quick profit?

What is the story behind the burn? Are they burning an uncirculated amount? Or is it an amount originally withheld by the devs/owners?

This seems like a fairly new project with good backing and support. I'm just curious as to how and why they are doing a 90%(ish) burn at this point.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

If it will be true one can buy some Flik and believe to will have from it great profit. But we can not trust in this from one pictures btw it is a little risky
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:12 AM

is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?
toniet.11 (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

https://imgur.com/a/VgBWx

If it will be true one can buy some Flik and believe to will have from it great profit. But we can not trust in this from one pictures btw it is a little risky

Twitter is being trending topic with the Flikburn hashtag I think jajaja
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?

It's at ICO price still, keep in mind it hasn't moved at all in the bigger picture. Still low marketcap.

In Coinmarketcap  it's  showing ''?''  ...so  where is the market cap? What does  it mean?

lokinator

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

It's at ICO price still, keep in mind it hasn't moved at all in the bigger picture. Still low marketcap.

In Coinmarketcap  it's  showing ''?''  ...so  where is the market cap? What does  it mean?

It's "rank" on CoinMarketCap is 911. It is showing a "?" for the marketcap metrics because there isn't enough data. Notice the "Circulating Supply" is also a "?".

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:15:36 PM

In Coinmarketcap  it's  showing ''?''  ...so  where is the market cap? What does  it mean?

It's "rank" on CoinMarketCap is 911. It is showing a "?" for the marketcap metrics because there isn't enough data. Notice the "Circulating Supply" is also a "?".

In short...  can I ask you what are your price Prediction about this coin in the next week?  
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:06:00 PM

ok but why did they create so many coins to now burn 90% of them

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
lokinator

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

Yes, that is my question exactly -- how could a new project have 90% of their coins available to burn? Why didn't they just start out with less?

Also with a 90% burn imminent, why is there nothing that I can find on their website about it? You would think that would be some pretty important news...  Roll Eyes

astaris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

Yes, that is my question exactly -- how could a new project have 90% of their coins available to burn? Why didn't they just start out with less?

Also with a 90% burn imminent, why is there nothing that I can find on their website about it? You would think that would be some pretty important news...  Roll Eyes

They are talking about it on Twitter and Telegram. They are very active there, actually. When it comes to %, I heard that they are burning coins that were not sold during the ICO.
FutureMill

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:18:04 AM

If the Burn is really happening it can help the coin to skyrocket.

Does somebody know another coin which already had such a massive coin burn in the past?
toniet.11 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

If the Burn is really happening it can help the coin to skyrocket.

Does somebody know another coin which already had such a massive coin burn in the past?

Yes bro, take a look from the 15th page more or less https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1642159.320

TRIG- 70% coins burn
cafetools

Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

I got a title loan on my 2013 Honda Accord for $10k. I invested the $10,000 into FLiK.
After it 10x -20x I will have $100k - $200k and will either get a red or yellow used or brand new Lamborgini Gallardo V-spec!

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
parker423

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:11:07 PM

I got a title loan on my 2013 Honda Accord for $10k. I invested the $10,000 into FLiK.
After it 10x -20x I will have $100k - $200k and will either get a red or yellow used or brand new Lamborgini Gallardo V-spec!

you are a crazy man.
I hope for you that it works.
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

you are a crazy man.
I hope for you that it works.

he's  not crazy.  0,50/ 1$  for  flik is  a  reasonable scenario.

toniet.11 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:24:50 PM

What are you guys gonna do?

Are you sending your FLIK to a wallet because of the burn? Or are they okei in coinexchange.
Lucacrebbe

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Are you sending your FLIK to a wallet because of the burn? Or are they okei in coinexchange.

I have  them in coinexange

Should  I send them to a wallet?  Is  myethereum wallet good?
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:25 PM

I have  them in coinexange

Should  I send them to a wallet?  Is  myethereum wallet good?

it is good as far as i know...in my case i used my ETH backup wallet and loaded it in MEW thru "Keystore File (UTC / JSON)" file, typed my password and seen my FLIK balance there after loading token balances.

my old ETH wallet is syncing for quite a while now..token balances will appear there too after sync.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: