Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:57:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLIK 90% Burn?  (Read 5338 times)
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:45:04 AM

did cafetools buy his lambo yet with these massive profits?   Smiley
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:11:40 AM

Hmmm - they've made their reddit private: https://www.reddit.com/r/FLiKEntertainment/]
Quite sure it was open just a week or two ago?
WORLDWIDEWES

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:54:59 AM

I wonder what is going on with this stuff. Something is up.. You have T.I investing half a million in this stuff. Seen some celebrities tweet about this stuff. Something seems very interesting.....
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:53:37 AM

I got a title loan on my 2013 Honda Accord for $10k. I invested the $10,000 into FLiK.
After it 10x -20x I will have $100k - $200k and will either get a red or yellow used or brand new Lamborgini Gallardo V-spec!

sorry but that is dumb. to take huge gains like that only to blow on a used lamborghini instead of adding to retirement and just playing with maybe 10% of it. but hey, i'm not your financial advisor

The thing is I'm driving a crappy used Accord. In 11 days I will have a LAMBO just by Holding flik. Easy trade with zero work involved. This is a rare opportunity. Once in a lifetime for me to finally have a luxurious car.

gallardos are nothing special, and at the end of the day it's just one car and you will blow all your money on it. there is nothing wrong with a 2013 accord. if you would be smarter and grow that money into retirement, you could buy whatever you want. or even just invest it for another several years where maybe that same 10% is your lambo

Anybody who takes out a title loan to play in crypto isn't exactly the brightest person anyways.  Even if he did make 200k he'd have nothing to show for it in a year.  He'll blew every bit of profit on his lambo just to find out he can't even afford to put new tires on it when he wears them out he'll get rid of it quick.  lol
People are like that, they buy something not realizing the maintenance cost are way higher than at first they thought, that is why I prefer simple stuff and not luxuries like that, of course even If I wanted luxuries like that I cannot afford them making my point irrelevant.
eudzi900

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

When I see some coins
Which does not have a program or any project
In constant rise
Like a coin SIC...
Which had been described for weeks as a fraud
The price reached 5 satochi... from 1920 satochi to 5 sato now is 230 sat.
I laugh from my heart
I am really optimistic about the future of this currency***flik*** Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley, which has a great vitality  next year
theninjabella

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:42:57 PM

Has any one heard any new predictions / updates on Flik. I just heard recently that it is a wise investment and all the jazz..

but seems like crickets since mid-late October.

I put a little in to it. Wanting to buy more if these predictions for year end and possible 2018 growth are out there still.

Did they do the burn?
matteo96

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:59:17 AM

yes the burn is done
the price is so down because we have no news from one month and someone thinks it is a scam and panic sold

it could be.
but if it's not (i think so,with famous people like TI involved) , when we have news/a beta of the product the value will just explode
look how thin the sell book is, and the price is 400 satoshi now,an all time low, vs 6500 just a month ago
if it goes well entering now,that the market cap is less than 2 millions, could give huge gains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: