Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH on it's way  (Read 1672 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

Definetly, Ethereum will continue to rise, but that it will surpass Bitcoin hmmm not that fast i don't think so.

Bitcoin will definetly lead the cryptocurrency market for many years to come. But with mass adoption of both of them (ETH and BTC), for which they both got a great chance, we might see in far future a similar price of both.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain

all altcoin potentially so if it has big investors. yes but I agree with you. eth price will increase for the next year, but I'm not sure I can beat bitcoin. bitcoin is too strong and so has many people who love it.
edward222

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:33:23 PM

I'm sure eth will grow.. there are a lot of altcoins which desperately need it Wink
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:34:40 PM

Do you think there will also be people buying ETH on localbitcoin?

There is a huge possibility of this for sure. Most P2P exchange sites for example like remitano has already considered this as an option. Recently this year, blockchain wallet added ethereum to its wallet and added an inbuilt integration exchange with the help of shapeshift to exchange between bitcoin and ethereum amongst other development. Ethereum is gradually gaining ground as most people are seeing the possibilities of huge advancement for it.
Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:17:15 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$. ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/recent-ethereum-upgrade-may-make-wall-street-fall-in-love-with-blockchain

Exactly right said. I agree with you. I believe that, Ethereum will be the future coin. Ethereum is the most potential coin. It has a large team with a big plane. I love Ethereum a lot. At the end of this year, Ethereum will hit $1000+. That's why I hold some Ethereum for a long period.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

Yes, Ethereum gets back on the track. Etherum pumping. And it will continue. I love Ethereum a lot. Etherum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. At the end of this year, Ethereum price will be $1000+. Thant's why I want to hold Ethereum until the end of this year.
burah7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:06 PM

Yes, Ethereum gets back on the track. Etherum pumping. And it will continue. I love Ethereum a lot. Etherum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. At the end of this year, Ethereum price will be $1000+. Thant's why I want to hold Ethereum until the end of this year.

But this days Ethereum shows new bottoms vs BTC
https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ETHBTC/
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Yes, I think ETH will pass BTC in marketcap in the nearish future. I think XRP will as well.
This doesn't mean that bitcoin will cease to be relevant though. I think it will always remain amongst the most important cryptocoins.,
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:30:22 PM

ETH just might make it as big as bitcoin in the future, being known as much as btc. Will ETH make it's way in the upcoming years despite the price being around 350-400$.  ETH just may surpass btc in the market trading with bigger companies and bigger investors.

Well, I for one, do think that etherium is awesome and has great potential. It has also poven itself to be a survivor and has gotten a bit far from where it started. Specially in this year. But, no matter how great its achievements has been, i really don’t think it can beat bitcoin. I just don’t. If you look at experience, bitcoin surely wins. Plus other things that are bitcoin’s advantage. Just doesn’t fit. Etherium may rise as much as it could but butcoin will still be the kong.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

I believe it would be possible to to reach $350-$400 next year. Many ERC20 are using ETH platform and each time they transact it will give boost for Ethereum because it needs gas.
peter888yeo

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

i believe so... Smiley Smiley
omegarockz96

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:59 PM

I can see it hitting $800 by early 2018
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:02:27 PM

Ethereum is almost there i think because a platform ICO drops and also a gateway to other altcoins.
stockblock

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:04:31 PM

Ethereum is a long term coin. Just wait for it.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:03 PM

Personally, the price looks like it is set to be placed around $1,000 or so. Most investors want that price to come up so they can do more things with their coins.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:28 PM

I can see it hitting $800 by early 2018
I doubt that your offer has some economic justification. It seems to me that now the rise of bitcoin prices could trigger a capital outflow from all altcoins. Waiting on the fork is very large. This may offset the increase in the price of Ethereum. The fact that bitcoin is what all the market of cryptocurrency is without a doubt, but I think not in this case. Perhaps after November 1 will be a correction and the market stabiliziruemost.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

the way I see it ETH is like btc without the trading hype; It's like THE atlcoin. I don't think it'll gain as much as btc in the future and that might not be such a bad thing.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

i think ethereum crypto will rise to 1st place in money world when time comes because transfer operations will increase day by day and the ethereum will be the best in this regard

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

I think that  Ethereum will continue to rise and it will popular. another thing ETH will lead the cryptocurrency market in future. I think that it would be possible to reach $400-$500 in the next year. and it will be so much strong as a digital currency in the online market.

omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

I think that  Ethereum will continue to rise and it will popular. another thing ETH will lead the cryptocurrency market in future. I think that it would be possible to reach $400-$500 in the next year. and it will be so much strong as a digital currency in the online market.
The next update of the ethereum gives the real fact about the development of the ethereum itself to be the serious competitor for the bitcoin in the technology side. $400 for the next year and i think that was poissible.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: